Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

on 4/16/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ive tried lots of cleansers in my day. This is hands down the best cleanser i've ever used. I'm on my third bottle. The beauty of it this that it does not dry out the skin, It lightly exfoliates, it comes in a huge bottle, and its does not test on animals and contains no animal ingredients. Did I mention it is only 5.99?! You can't go wrong with this one. I wouldn't trade it for another cleanser!

on 3/25/2012 12:55:00 PM

I came home from school for a few months but left my face cleanser back at my college apartment. I needed to pick up a decent cleanser to get me through my time at home but didn't want to spend a lot. I picked this up for $6 and it does the job. This is a no-frills basic cleanser for everyday use; there's no invigorating scent or tingle. Mild and gentle, no fragrance, color or excess chemicals, but an effective, non-drying cleanser. It's not exactly tear-free but I noticed that I no longer need to use face scrub on a weekly basis due to its mild exfoliating properties. The experience is similar to using cetaphil but it's thicker, lathers better, and leaves no residue after washing.

on 3/14/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

no fragrance, no dryness = no irritation. Good alternative for the Clinique liquid facial cleanser in price and quality.

on 3/7/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great at cleansing and taking off makeup, including stubborn mascara...but it was drying on my slightly dry skin.

on 3/7/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I pumped out too much the first time, it felt like Elmers Glue on my face! Next time I used this I was more careful with the amount, I really like it. It's not irritating, it doesn't smell weird, it cleaned my face gently and it didn't break me out. Given the price is so reasonable, I'll be using this for a long time to come.

on 2/20/2012 1:43:00 PM

It was ok...removed my makeup, didn't leave any annoying film on my face, removed sunscreen too but left my face a little dry. Didn't do anything great for my face except cleaning it.

on 2/7/2012 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has actually bumped Purity out of it's 10 year HG status for me..

Gentle,removes make-up well.nice foam and cheap...5.99 for 8.45oz!

Good quality pump bottle

Try this! If you don't like for face you can always use as a hand soap and reuse the bottle for something when it's empty

on 1/31/2012 3:30:00 PM

Really, really loving this cleanser. I prefer foaming cleansers, and this one is the least drying of all I have tried. I've been using CeraVe Foaming (which i still love) but it dries out your skin more than this one.
For reference, I have combo skin that has a tendency to get oily at the end of the day.
This cleans well, doesn't dry, and the best part about it is the ingredients! Tonsss of antioxidants. Coupled with other antioxidants in your regimen, like witch hazel, this is sure to keep your skin looking radiant and young.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do like this cleanser a lot. It has a mild formula, is full of antioxidants, and I like that it is unscented. I also like that it is inexpensive and readily available. Although it is not *quite* as gentle as my Burt's Bees Soapbark Chamomile cleanser, it does do a better job of removing makeup. It is also a couple of dollars cheaper. And, it doesn't dry out my skin excessively, even in cold weather. I think I still prefer the Burt's Bees cleanser overall, but will likely repurchase this cleanser for the aforementioned reasons, and would recommend it for almost any skin type. EDIT: I have been using this cleanser for over a month now and my acne scars around my chin area are fading! I credit that to this cleanser. Will def. be repurchasing this product :)

on 1/13/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

UPDATE - After two months of use following the two weeks my below review was written, this cleanser has become drying. My breakouts got worse because of the dehydration, so while the product itself is till IMO very good, it's just a bit too much for my skin.
________________________________________________________

This is now my HG night cleanser! I've been using this for two weeks solid, every night regardless of makeup/no makeup days. I have very acne prone, sensitive skin that doesn't like being dried out by cleansers or left-behind residue. I was skeptical about this cleanser because it sort of seemed like a glorified liquid soap, which my skin hates, but I am IN LOVE with it!

It takes off every trace of makeup and cleanses exceptionally well, but I am not tight afterwards. My skin looks better from using it, and it's calmed some of my acne sensitivity. I know it says it exfoliates, and it actually seems like it does, I just have no idea how since the ingredients and texture don't really reflect this ability. However, I really don't care since this is working for me beautifully. It's so dirt cheap that everyone should give it a try!