September 2, 2014 | 1131 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

Holy Moly!!!! Are you serious??? This mascara at a $2.99 price point at Walgreen's??? Um, check and check and amazing! I am a wet mascara type of girl, and this fits that to a tee... In addition, my lashes do not need assistance with lengthening, I really look for the volumizing effect in my mascaras.

I've spent years using high-end mascaras (which I still do use Mally and Lancome), but really for my everyday mascara this saves me tons of money!!!! Give it a try, if you don't like it, you really aren't out that much $.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a mascara! nothing compares

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is amaziiiing. Yes, I agree with others who say that it is wet, but I personally don't find it too wet. I like the consistency, as you have more time to work with it. I used to use two different mascaras at the same time to get big lashes, but after discovering this, I only have to use one! One coat and my lashes are visibly longer, has more volume and a nice curve. I use three coats to get massive, beautiful lashes, as I like when it looks like I am wearing false eyelashes, but in reality, two coats would also be enough. Seriously, where has this product been my entire life? I've been searching for years for a perfect mascara. Search is officially over! I am already planning on ordering more from amazon (I don't live in the US). Love it! Recommended!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by brandytodd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara!
You really cannot beat the price its like a whopping $4 at walgreens or kmart, and it really does do a decent job for the price.

However I have been using this for 8-9months now and every single tube I get is wayyy to 'wet'. (Sorry the only word I can think to describe it.) So literally every morning before I put my mascara on I have to grab a piece of tissue and dab of all the access black mess before I can apply to my lashes or it will be a hot mess. Trust me I've tried just going for it and it doesn't work. I'm actually surprised to not see anyone else mention this.

Anyways, after I get the access off it does do a decent job. It definitely makes my lashes stand out and does not flake since it is not a dry formula at all. You do have to apply slowly so your lashes are not gooey sticks. I almost wonder if the old bottles of this were a different formula because I heard about this mascara from a youtube guru and I heard her mention in a recent video that she thought the tubes were more runny now.

So yes it does give definition and volume, some length, but the cons are it is messy, hard to fully get off at night, as it is a wet formula. Like I said I have been using this for 8-9 so I have been going back to it, maybe just the price that keeps me, but I am looking for a new mascara now as it is too time consuming in the morning to have to dab off access mascara before applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is a great drugstore mascara.
Super affordable and is better than most high end mascaras.
If you want more of a natural look just swipe it on your lashes once.
If you are looking for a "diorshow" type of look, keep coating your lashes.
After 3 coats it gives you nice thick, dark lashes.
The only down side is if you have really oily skin, it might transfer onto your brow bone at the end of the day.

**PS- this is sold @ Walgreens!**

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I love this mascara.I have tried many mascaras and this is the one I always come back to.The price cannot be beat and the product is just awesome!I like my lashes to look thick with volume,l basically like them to look like I have falsies on and this product helps me achieve that.When taking the brush out of the tube,there is some product build up on it.I can still work with it as is but sometimes I will take a tissue to remove the excess.The results I get are lovely.I usually need one coat but sometimes I go for two.This makes my lashes thick and oh so long.Sometimes when applying I do get clumps but I can manage to comb through them with a dry mascara wand or a eyelash comb.It can also help when applying to wiggle the wand at the base of lashes and move up.The color is very black which I love.It hasn't caused any irritation with my eyes.This does tend to dry out quickly but since I replace my mascara often,about every 2-3 months(and since this is also so cheap)this isn't a huge downfall.Overall I love this mascara, I highly recommend it and I will continue to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just tried it today. It wasn't that great. Didn't provide much volume at all and it gives a stick-like feel to the lashes. I was going to update my review, but as far as I remember I didn't retry it and returned the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

For the price,what 2 something...you really can't beat this! I actually hadn't heard of it till one of my Mua friends Jo asked me to pick this up & ship it to her & her mom(their in Sweden) I was curious & looked up some reviews. I also asked her & she raved about how great it was. I thought, "ah its just some cheap Jordana" lol. Excuse me this is actually a good mascara! I normally be HE products, but mascara is one ds item I do by & I'm really liking this one. I wanted to try a full tube before my review. And yes, I will be getting another. It is a bit wet for me, but it does add volume & makes my lashes look full. So I wait a bit before adding a second coat,but one does the job just fine. A nice mascara to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by alysizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a drugstore treasure! It truly volumizes (and even lengthens my lashes) the lashes with one coat, and after two coats it's as if I'm wearing falsies (especially after curling my lashes). So far, I'm liking it and with the price, I don't mind repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Wow! Where has this mascara been hiding? Oh, yeah... Walgreens!!!!! My HG mascara is a cheap little gem from a drugstore. Who knew? This formula was too wet for me at first, and I initially hated it. After letting it sit in my mascara drawer for a week and then giving it another shot, my mind has totally changed. I already have pretty great lashes (sorry, but true) and generally go for a lighter mascara, but when I want to kick up the drama, this will be my go-to. The formula goes on so black, and one coat alone will give incredible volume. There is no clumping, no flaking, I don't have the waterproof formula (if there is one), so I cannot comment on that, and it holds an amazing curl!!! Seriously, how hard is it to find a non waterproof mascara that holds a curl? The search is over. Ladies, do yourself a favor, go out and grab this. Insanely affordable and phenomenal quality!!!!