November 25, 2014 | 1804 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by eaplove86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do love Watts Up, I have fairly dry skin and so I'm always looking for a product to give me that glowing, somewhat dewey look. I googled what is used on Miley Cyrus to give her her glow and I found Watts Up. I bought it about 6 months ago, I use it everyday and I still have it so it definitely goes a long way! It is pretty pricey, about $30 I believe before S&H. I've read that people do not like it because it's caking feeling but I don't belive it is cakey. It comes in a very usable tube, like a crayon you use to draw it on your face, the other end has a little sponge applicator to help spread it out but I feel it is pointless and just rubs it off. Instead, I lightly rub my finger through it to spread it out evenly. It's very quick and easy to apply. I would say this is the product that makes or breaks my whole entire makeup routine. I love it and will definitely be re-purchasing! Thanks Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I recieved this as a gift from Sephora, and to be honest I would never had known it existed until then. I'm a medium brown skinned woman, and luckily I dont really have to highlight and contour a lot. One day I actually had a little extra time for my morning makeup routine and decided to beat some face. I contour with a dark brown powder from NYX, so I was a little weary about using a cream highlighter. I applied this product on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes. I must say I was impressed. It wasn't too light, and didn't leave looking all shimmery and crazy like other highlighting products I've used in the past. It's expensive, so I probably wont be purchasing this once my trial size stick runs out. But seeing that I only use it a few times a month, that should be ok.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(Got this in a sample/gift from Sephora's.)

Yep, its "OK". I think to get the pay off from the photos you need to apply a few coats. It's not sheer, but light and subtle if you just apply a few swipes. It's honesly not impressing me though, because I use New York Color sparkle pot in Chamagne as my go to under brow highligher and it really wows. And it's like, what? $3.50? I also think it looks more 'natural' as a powder than this does as a cream stick. I just can't get into this and many other brands from Sephora (with a few exceptions). I feel like they are no better than cheaper drugstore versions, they just want you to think they are.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I got this in a birthday kit from Sephora (yay for finally changing to something useful instead of bubble bath!)
I have to say I really like this product. When I am out on a night where I know I will be taking a lot of photos for OTHER PEOPLE (I hate social media) I put this in the inner corners of my eyes and my eyes look instanty defined and younger in photos. They really pop. I have't tried it anywhere else on my face yet, but I like the blendability of this product. My eyes are also very sensitive and seem to tolerate this product well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this stuff, beside the obvious, the high price. As a teen on a tight budget, as I say in all my reviews, the $36 for the stuff seems ridiculous. Since all my friends prefer drugstore, I find a lot less people with my problem. Also, with a mother that wears no makeup at all, she thinks I am crazy spending anywhere from $10 to $250 in one spree at Sephora. I love this product because, it is a multi usage item. I not only use it as a highlighter, but as a quick, on the go or "crap I'm going to miss the bus" cream eye shadow! it stays all day without a primer, and doesn't crease or smudge. I get so many compliments down the halls from even the seniors that see me. It brightens my black-brown eyes to an extent where I look like a model.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this as the free birthday gift from sephora, I don't think I would have bought this on my own. I like the way it looks, gives a great glow like so many other reviews have already said. I'm just not a fan of the way you need to apply it. I would rather apply a powdered highlight with a brush, instead of the cream formula. It doesn't take much to blend it out with your finger, and I guess if you bought the full sized product (which is too pricey for my liking anyways!) it has that sponge/brush that comes with it, but sometimes when I apply it I feel like it's moving my blush or bronzer around, instead of laying on top of it like a powder would. So because of that I would only give it 3 stars because it looks really nice. Just not really my kind of thing! I'm glad I got to try it for free!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by GrungeGrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best highlighters I've ever used. :) it gives me a certain glow I've never had before. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So beautiful. I apply on my cheekbones and lightly under my eyes with a Benefit Foundation brush, I don't use the sponge. I actually haven't tried the sponge, I had this put on at a Benefit counter and just mimicked how the sales associate used it. Creates such a beautiful glow but is not in your face at all. I prefer this over Girl Meets Pearl, I think. They are both up there. Everyone should try it. Really really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

I was so excited to buy this when I saw so many great reviews about it!! Sadly, it didn't look that great on my fair skin:/ I tried it on my brow bones, cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I've also used this on the tear ducts of my eyes since I love the champagne golden color. However I think if you have caramel colored skin or darker this would be PERFECT for you. The packaging is adorable, (benefit never fails) although I dont use the sponge tip to spread out the product because it doesn't really spread well. The color has a hint of shimmer and it's a golden champagney color. It adds a great glow to the face, and all in all is another awesome product from benefit. Just not for my fair dry skin:/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Gives a nice subtle glow. I put it on my cheeks bridge of nose Cupid's bow. Only need a tiny bit. I use it on its own or over foundation for when I'm going out. Use it nearly every day.