BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

4.1

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 1/13/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wish it was cheaper, but, great product. Most of the creamy brightening products are too gold or pinky for me (fair with freckles) while this is a true champagne.

I apply it liberally in the summer for a glowy look and use a much lighter hand in the winter. It blend well and gives me just the right amount of lightness and gleam on my dark shadows and the areas I need to highlight.

Love!

on 1/11/2014 3:11:00 PM

Overly pricy as higher end makeup tends to be for me, as I like to be frugal, especially when it comes to makeup; I received this as a sample size and was satisfied with the overall result of the product. The packaging is purple and sleek, and the highlighter easily twists up, so application wise it's a 10/10 for its simplicity.
The highlighter itself is a shimmery champagne color and actually appeared too light when I applied it, even on my light to medium skin tone. It still worked well though and this didn't turn out to be an issue, as it reflected well in lighting, yet was subtle enough to not make you look like a shiny mess. I tend to overdo it when I apply just because I feel it isn't very pigmented on my skin, but if you apply it moderately in the right spots, it does make a difference. Overall, a very suitable not too shimmery, not too matte highlighter.

on 1/10/2014 3:15:00 PM

I love this!! It is pricey but it has so many uses but of course highlighting my inner corner, the top of my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, under my brows, etc... It blends effortlessly and even though it is pricey I feel like it will last me forever. It's perfect and easy to use.

on 1/6/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i like this a lot! the packaging's cute, like all benefit products. the color is a beautiful light champagne color. it's a little light for my tan skin, but i like the way it compliments my olive skin and makes me look more alive. it's around $30, which is pricey. but it'll last you forever! even if you use it everyday. it's a cream-to powder finish, which i love. i also love how fast and easy it is. you just slide it on and you have a beautiful illuminated glow. i love this and it's one of the best highlighters out there! i'd recommend it for everyone.

on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM

I prefer champagne highlighters and this was just perfect and I love how it's creamy. And it lasts me the whole day. Something I would repurchase. I got the sample size as a gift one day in July, and to this day I'm still using. :) so if you don't spend your money on the full size, try the sample. ;)

on 1/2/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this from Sephora's birthday set and it is a gorgeous champagne highlight. I usually like pink highlighters because I am cool toned, but this is pretty. It's subtle enough that it just appears like a sheen to your face wherever you place it. You can build this and make it really obvious but I don't. I love it on the cheekbones and nose.

on 12/28/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i got this a my bday gift from sephora. im a nc40 and i love how this looks on me. i use it after i apply my foundation then i powder my face and the shimmer doesnt get covered or spread throughout my face. i love using this product as a highlight although it would also be great as a cream shadow or an eyeshadow base. I would buy this product and i would recommend this too

on 12/27/2013 4:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Like countless other reviewers, I received this as part of the Sephora bday gift set that came with a mini They're Real mascara. Watt's Up is a good basic highlighter for me (I'm in the NC25-30 range), but I could see how this is too orange if you're really pale, or too pale/white if you have a deeper skintone. I use this under the browbone but it doesn't show up very well on my cheekbones. I think I prefer a liquid or cream illuminator over a stick product because it looks more natural, but the tube packaging will come in handy if you're applying on the go.

on 12/27/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am NC10-15 and this was too dark/orange for me. It looked more like a bronzer than an illuminator against my pale skin and made my cheeks look dirty. Not a good look.

on 12/22/2013 6:21:00 PM

This is a subtle highlighter, not intense buy you do see a glow. I noticed if I use it with powder blush or bronzer it strips off my blush and bronzer. I used other cream highlighters and this did not happen with them. Unfortunately this product did not work over powders but it work really nice over my cream blushes, it also worked nice for my comer eyes. I will not repurchase this product again, for the reason ELF whipped highlighter for $1 gives me the SAME effect and it works over my powders.

Video Reviews & Tutorials