BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 1/25/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I own three Benefit highlighter (High beam, Sun beam, and Watt's up) and this one is by far my favorite! I find it to be the best for every day. Swatched it's a champagne colour with a heavy sheen. But once it's blended out it just leaves the most amazing and natural glow to the skin!!

I run it lightly down my cheek bones, between my brows, and on the tip of my nose and blend/buff it out and it melts to this healthy glow! There's no chunky glitter so it wont make pores look large and in charge! It's quite lovely. Also it lasts all day for me.
I highly recommend it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love watts up, it stays on all day without budging and gives me a healthy bronzed look.

on 1/16/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm officially in love! this stuff is amazing ... I like it more than I thought I would

on 1/14/2014 2:27:00 AM

Got a sample size of this from Sephora and will definitely be repurchasing (although I find Benefit products to be good, but not totally worth the $20-$25 + dollars they cost!). As someone who never used highlighter before, this is a nice product. It goes on smoothly and can be blended with fingertips for a shimmer above cheekbones and below browbones. Looking forward to trying the blending sponge on the full-size product as well!

on 1/13/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wish it was cheaper, but, great product. Most of the creamy brightening products are too gold or pinky for me (fair with freckles) while this is a true champagne.

I apply it liberally in the summer for a glowy look and use a much lighter hand in the winter. It blend well and gives me just the right amount of lightness and gleam on my dark shadows and the areas I need to highlight.

Love!

on 1/11/2014 3:11:00 PM

Overly pricy as higher end makeup tends to be for me, as I like to be frugal, especially when it comes to makeup; I received this as a sample size and was satisfied with the overall result of the product. The packaging is purple and sleek, and the highlighter easily twists up, so application wise it's a 10/10 for its simplicity.
The highlighter itself is a shimmery champagne color and actually appeared too light when I applied it, even on my light to medium skin tone. It still worked well though and this didn't turn out to be an issue, as it reflected well in lighting, yet was subtle enough to not make you look like a shiny mess. I tend to overdo it when I apply just because I feel it isn't very pigmented on my skin, but if you apply it moderately in the right spots, it does make a difference. Overall, a very suitable not too shimmery, not too matte highlighter.

on 1/10/2014 3:15:00 PM

I love this!! It is pricey but it has so many uses but of course highlighting my inner corner, the top of my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, under my brows, etc... It blends effortlessly and even though it is pricey I feel like it will last me forever. It's perfect and easy to use.

on 1/6/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i like this a lot! the packaging's cute, like all benefit products. the color is a beautiful light champagne color. it's a little light for my tan skin, but i like the way it compliments my olive skin and makes me look more alive. it's around $30, which is pricey. but it'll last you forever! even if you use it everyday. it's a cream-to powder finish, which i love. i also love how fast and easy it is. you just slide it on and you have a beautiful illuminated glow. i love this and it's one of the best highlighters out there! i'd recommend it for everyone.

on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM

I prefer champagne highlighters and this was just perfect and I love how it's creamy. And it lasts me the whole day. Something I would repurchase. I got the sample size as a gift one day in July, and to this day I'm still using. :) so if you don't spend your money on the full size, try the sample. ;)

on 1/2/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this from Sephora's birthday set and it is a gorgeous champagne highlight. I usually like pink highlighters because I am cool toned, but this is pretty. It's subtle enough that it just appears like a sheen to your face wherever you place it. You can build this and make it really obvious but I don't. I love it on the cheekbones and nose.

Video Reviews & Tutorials