BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 2/11/2014 3:03:00 AM

I actually love this highlighter. Leaves such a gorgeous glow. If you're looking to brighten up underneath your eyes or where you want to highlight. This is not the highlighter for that. This highlighter gives you like a golden glow. Very beautiful for your cheek bone , cuspids bow, inner corner of your eye. Not really for your nose bridge or underneath the eye. It's to shimmery for me In those places. When I started using this on my chin it broke me out and I don't have sensitive skin . Which is why I would give this a 3.

on 2/6/2014 3:12:00 PM

This highlighter is great and i love that you can just swipe it on and blend. The creaminess also gives your skin a gorgeous dewiness. only problem is that the packaging is like a child's toy and just straight up inconvenient with so many lids. The foam applicator is also useless, it doesn't compare to blending it with your fingers. The result however outweighs the crap packaging, it's gorgeous a subtle. The yellow/golden undertones also make it great for olive complexions especially if you've got a tan.

on 2/6/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got mine as a birthday gift from Sephora. First off, I love the packaging. So cute, I usually love Benefit's packaging. It does give a beautiful glow, and I use it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. However I don't think I would purchase it when mine runs out. It's a good product, but imo not worth the high price good. I'm a more thrifty gal and so if you do have some extra money to spare and love your high end makeup, you could try this.

on 1/26/2014 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Agree with the other low reviews. Product is thick and disturbs my foundation and even with a light hand it sits on the skin and does nothing. Looks obvious on the skin and rather amateurish. There is really no glow and isn't to far of my natural skin anyway.

on 1/25/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I own three Benefit highlighter (High beam, Sun beam, and Watt's up) and this one is by far my favorite! I find it to be the best for every day. Swatched it's a champagne colour with a heavy sheen. But once it's blended out it just leaves the most amazing and natural glow to the skin!!

I run it lightly down my cheek bones, between my brows, and on the tip of my nose and blend/buff it out and it melts to this healthy glow! There's no chunky glitter so it wont make pores look large and in charge! It's quite lovely. Also it lasts all day for me.
I highly recommend it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love watts up, it stays on all day without budging and gives me a healthy bronzed look.

on 1/16/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm officially in love! this stuff is amazing ... I like it more than I thought I would

on 1/14/2014 2:27:00 AM

Got a sample size of this from Sephora and will definitely be repurchasing (although I find Benefit products to be good, but not totally worth the $20-$25 + dollars they cost!). As someone who never used highlighter before, this is a nice product. It goes on smoothly and can be blended with fingertips for a shimmer above cheekbones and below browbones. Looking forward to trying the blending sponge on the full-size product as well!

on 1/13/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wish it was cheaper, but, great product. Most of the creamy brightening products are too gold or pinky for me (fair with freckles) while this is a true champagne.

I apply it liberally in the summer for a glowy look and use a much lighter hand in the winter. It blend well and gives me just the right amount of lightness and gleam on my dark shadows and the areas I need to highlight.

Love!

on 1/11/2014 3:11:00 PM

Overly pricy as higher end makeup tends to be for me, as I like to be frugal, especially when it comes to makeup; I received this as a sample size and was satisfied with the overall result of the product. The packaging is purple and sleek, and the highlighter easily twists up, so application wise it's a 10/10 for its simplicity.
The highlighter itself is a shimmery champagne color and actually appeared too light when I applied it, even on my light to medium skin tone. It still worked well though and this didn't turn out to be an issue, as it reflected well in lighting, yet was subtle enough to not make you look like a shiny mess. I tend to overdo it when I apply just because I feel it isn't very pigmented on my skin, but if you apply it moderately in the right spots, it does make a difference. Overall, a very suitable not too shimmery, not too matte highlighter.

Video Reviews & Tutorials