December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by adozenblueroses

I can see why people like Lancome Juicy tubes. They have great staying power, good shine, and come in a wide range of colors. I recieved this shade as a GWP, and I like it a lot. *update* Although I said before that L'Oreal Colour Juice was on par with Juicy Tubes, I think I need to retract that statement. Even though Colour Juice is great, I've found that Juicy Tubes have better staying power and generally apply smoother than CJ's. In my opinion, they are superior to CJ's, although CJ's are a more affordable alternative. I will definately purchase various Juicy Tubes in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by sephorajunkie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Here is a lip gloss! No sticky, filmy, gunky feel and they shine and have a non-chemical fruity taste/smell as a bonus. THis one gives me just a hint of pink but mostly a clear sheen. But my lips are naturally very pigmented, so I don't need color, either. Totally a "step up" from those dinky ones like Taste like Sugar and some of those other ones I have been guilty of. So many to try! They are all wonderful and fairly inexpensive too!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by bubbley_bubby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Spring Fling
LOOK: a thick milky pink, like Maybelline Jelly Gloss in Sugar Babe

SMELL: Like a sweet Sugar smell, similar to Fresh

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lauracd777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, it's a great alternative to MAC's clear lip glass. MAC is way too sticky for my taste, but JTs give the same shine without feeling like glue. Spring fling goes on clear, so it can go over any color or stand alone. And in regards to the price, I think my mouth deserves just as much luxury as my other body parts... :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 2:58:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This looks like a soft sheer pink in the tube, but it is basically goes on clear. I wish that more JT were pigmented. A great alternative to MAC's Clear Lipglass.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 2:44:00 AM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

Clear gloss. Expensive clear gloss. I think this one smells like the L'Oreal Colour Juices, so you're not missing much if you don't buy this one. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

I received this as a RAOK, it smells good but I find nothing special about this. It basically goes on clear on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 12:19:00 AM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this in a GWP. I own full-sized tubes of Miracle and Fizz. Spring Fling is thick and shiny just like all Juicy Tubes glosses and has a yummy candy scent, unfortunately, there is absolutely no colour in this one! In the tube, it is a beautiful milky, peachy-pink, but on my lips, which aren't that pigmented, it is just a clear gloss. Spring Fling is not one of the best Juicy Tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by thebarngoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this smell - but $15.50 for a clear gloss? Noooo thanks, not ever again. It is nice, but I just wouldn't go back!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by maimai

This juicy tube has a very strong sweet smell (which can sometimes be a little bit too much). It appears to be opaque in the tube, but once on your lips, it turns out to be clear. It does make my lips look super shiny though, almost as though they have a vinyl covering. A nice, basic, STICKY, clear gloss.