December 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLee5

AMAZING mascara! Does exactly what it says it will do and really makes my lashes look long and separated. Love it! Definitely will purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ariellezbellz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to buy Waterproof mascara for my GradNite and I chose this because it was probably the cheapest Maybelline mascara and Maybelline is my favorite mascara brand. This mascara did better than I expected! It kept my curl (I hav straight, Asian lashes so NO mascara holds my curl. I need to try out more mascaras to see if it's because they're waterproof though), separates them, and makes them look extremely long! I wouldn't recommend this if you love the full, clumpy look. But it's exactly what I look for in a mascara and I love it a lot! The only reason it got a 4 instead of a 5 was because it's really hard to take off. Other than that, it's pretty perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! The spoon-flare brush really helps with application, and makes applying mascara a breeze!(: It's a decent price at about $7, and the packaging is adorable(: It is a little difficult to remove, but that's just because it's waterproof. I would definitely repurchase!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by antoniacrow

I am seriously NOT over exaggerating when I say I cant count how many times ive bought this product. I would say about 25 times? My eyelashes are something that I get complements on daily, especially ever since i've been using this mascara. (which has been forever) I start off with the regular non waterproof one, couple coats of that and then the waterproof! It literally gives me the effect of fake lashes! Extremely long, thick and full! My own dad still thinks I wear fake lashes. When really i've never even tried :S
I really recommend this product for all you ladies getting frustrated with your old mascaras! This one is super affordable, the formula is quite good and the brush is magnificent after you found a way to work with it. Ive gotten many people hooked on this product when they ask me what my secret to lashes is, I simply say this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jcimorelli

LOVE this mascara! I'm on my third one because I think it's so great and I hardly ever rebuy products since I always like to try new ones. After two coats of this I really do look like I could be wearing fake eyelashes. It's amazing. BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jesssssssssssss123

I never write reviews for anything online if I'm honest. But I have found on many websites that this mascara is under rated. I think it is a good mascara however it seems to me a normal mascara/nothing that special. The price is acceptable (7.99) you get what you pay for. I would buy this again but I normally don't purchase waterproof mascara but I need it for this week which is why I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. Overall I believe it's not as bad as people make out. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Shawnette03

Provides volume, downfall makes your lashes clumpy : (

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is only okay. I think it clumps quite easily and doesn't dry very quickly. The wand is nice but I'm not sure why I just don't like the tube. I would buy it again because it's so inexpensive, works well in a pinch and it's better than most other drugstore mascaras, but I think I'm okay with shelling out the big bucks for a higher-end mascara. Not to sound snobish, but those formulas tend to work better for my sparse little lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

I really like the packaging of this mascara. It pretty much does what it says. It stays on and is extremely waterproof. But if you apply too much, there can be really bad clumping. Use sparingly and it's a really good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

this mascara was pretty decent for me. I have pretty short straight asian lashes and because I have a monolid, its really hard for my lashes to be noticed because of the extra skin that folds over my eyelashes.
first off the packaging I found was cute just I'm not a fan of purple, also the wand on this I found was great. Because of its shape and the odd curve it had it made it super easy to get right into those inner corner lashes and made applying mascara to the bottom lashes a absolute breeze.
as for the formula, I really liked it all though I have to say it didn't do anything to really WOW me but it was a great mascara none the less.
would I repurchase? yes. But I'm always looking for the next best thing so I don't think I'ma repurchase anytime soon