This mascara worked for me - once. The first time I used the tube, it gave me gorgeous, slightly winged lashes. I was pretty sure I'd found my HG mascara.
Then, a few days later, I tried it again. And it was a clumpy mess with tons of fallout. Because I can be a hard-way learner, I tried it several more times, always with the same results: clumpy lashes and mascara chunks sitting alluringly on my cheeks.
Pros: good color, love the packaging, price
Cons: poor results
Love this mascara. Definitely works with my lashes! Adds enough volume with a bit of lengthening. I've been using L'oreal Voluminous mascara for a while. This compares well to L'oreal's mascara BUT...its better. This mascara does not smudge on me and it doesn't clump like L'oreal. The flared brush is perfect for my eyes as well.
supergood, it gives my lashes volume and makes them look longer as well, definitely will buy it again, it's my favorate
I'm kind of stuck on this mascara, so I gave it a 3. I go back and forth on it.
1) It's super waterproof, probably more so than the CG Lash Blast Volume Waterproof. It's virtually impossible for me to get off. Which is a good thing and a bad thing... I mean, my lashes stayed curled even through vigorous washing and makeup removing (given, I just use lotion to remove makeup) which means it'll last all day, at least.
2) It can be pretty clumpy. It's kind of a hit or miss for me on different days... I like really dramatic lashes that look natural, because I have dark lashes that are pretty full and long, but I like it to be a little more dramatic than that. Clumpy just screams fake to me, so I'm not a big fan of that.
3) The wand itself is ok... you can literally see the clumps on it, which kind of annoys me. Also, there tends to be a lot of product at the tip of it, and since I like to use the tip to get my inner and outer lashes, it's a really big pain. There's a lot of gaps between the bristles, which collects product and causes clumps. Also, it's really hard to apply to the lower lashes. It's not that the wand is too big, it's just the bristles are too long or something.
4) It really does flare out like they say, which is nice! Definitely not the falsies look it claims to be though. Even if you apply more, it just clumps more.
5) The price isn't bad, most Maybelline products are decent prices. I probably won't repurchase, though, Maybelline has better mascaras out there.
This mascara is amazing! It's lengthening, volumizing, and most importantly for me, can hold curl like no other mascara I've ever tried. It's so wonderful because my eyelashes are poker straight, and normally poke my glasses if I'm not wearing this mascara. The only downside is it dries out rather quickly, so it stops working so well after about 3-5 months.
AMAZING mascara! Does exactly what it says it will do and really makes my lashes look long and separated. Love it! Definitely will purchase again!
I wanted to buy Waterproof mascara for my GradNite and I chose this because it was probably the cheapest Maybelline mascara and Maybelline is my favorite mascara brand. This mascara did better than I expected! It kept my curl (I hav straight, Asian lashes so NO mascara holds my curl. I need to try out more mascaras to see if it's because they're waterproof though), separates them, and makes them look extremely long! I wouldn't recommend this if you love the full, clumpy look. But it's exactly what I look for in a mascara and I love it a lot! The only reason it got a 4 instead of a 5 was because it's really hard to take off. Other than that, it's pretty perfect!
I love this mascara! The spoon-flare brush really helps with application, and makes applying mascara a breeze!(: It's a decent price at about $7, and the packaging is adorable(: It is a little difficult to remove, but that's just because it's waterproof. I would definitely repurchase!(:
I am seriously NOT over exaggerating when I say I cant count how many times ive bought this product. I would say about 25 times? My eyelashes are something that I get complements on daily, especially ever since i've been using this mascara. (which has been forever) I start off with the regular non waterproof one, couple coats of that and then the waterproof! It literally gives me the effect of fake lashes! Extremely long, thick and full! My own dad still thinks I wear fake lashes. When really i've never even tried :S
I really recommend this product for all you ladies getting frustrated with your old mascaras! This one is super affordable, the formula is quite good and the brush is magnificent after you found a way to work with it. Ive gotten many people hooked on this product when they ask me what my secret to lashes is, I simply say this!
LOVE this mascara! I'm on my third one because I think it's so great and I hardly ever rebuy products since I always like to try new ones. After two coats of this I really do look like I could be wearing fake eyelashes. It's amazing. BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW!!