July 28, 2014 | 2063 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer to try. I'll be running out of my Mac Studio Finish soon so I was looking to try new ones. now I don't have bad circles but it's enough for me to notice then. While this concealer does brighten up my under eye area, I feel that it doesnt cover enough. At first I got thus in medium but that was too light for my nc40-42 skin tone,so I went back and got it in Honey, which I think is still a tad too light. All in all it's a good cocealer but not enough coverage for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

The worst of Maybelline's concealers. The formula is too thin for staying power, the colors have no peach for very dark circles, and the applicator is too large and bulky for undereye applying. Their old double rewind and mineral concealers were much better. This would only work for people without serious dark circles or for light skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by totheleft

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have mild dark circles, nothing bad. I purchased this product on the recommendation of a youtube guru.

I like the coverage and the brush- so soft and easy to blend.

But this stuff makes my lower lash line bright red. I guess I'm allergic to something in the product, which is too bad because I really liked it.

I took the brush head off the product and used it with some other concealer...which kind of worked.

Curse my sensitive eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this. I first got it in Light and it just blended into my skin so well. loved how thin it was and yet it covered so well. I think I was really rough trying to open it etc and within the first week I had broken the neck of the whole container...so while I had concealer still in the bottle the only way I could access it would be to pull it apart and use my fingers...didn't like doing that so I went and bought a new one. Only problem is I accidentally bought my 2nd one in Fair...a color that is too light for my skin...I will use it but next time I will get my glasses out and make sure to get Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of drug store concealers!!! I love this stuff and a little goes a long way. I can click 3 times and use it to conceal both under eye areas. For the next 3 days I'm able to use whatever product is left on the applicator. It's amazing. I imagine this will last me a good two months before buying another. I use the neutralizer shade and it does the trick. It brightens and conceals beautifully. Thanks to Makeup Alley and you tube I've found so many products that are now staples in my bathroom and everyday routine. This website has definitely helped me save money instead of constantly throwing away money trying to find the right product.

I definitely recommend the neutralizing concealer!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is genius! The sponge applicator is the best thing about this product. Using my fingers would only fade the concealer and not really blend it out like I wanted it to.

The sponge applicator paired with the product inside makes this concealer the best DS concealer Ive tried. It's not too moisturzing nor too overly drying. I was slowly giving up hope in finding a good concealer after trying an almost 13$ concealer from Revlon and only to find the coverage fading within 10 mins and creasing within 5 or less actually.

I shrugged at the thought of having to try a highend concealer after being so dissapointed in many DS ones, because I thought for a sec I'd have to...

Although as my last desperate attempt I saw the ad for this on TV and did the whole why the hell not thing and wow... I'm so glad I did!

I adore this concealer. I love putting it on during my makeup routine, the applicator makes it simple & easy and I love to watch with each *click* my dark circles just fade away and my redness on my eyelids as well.

I light handed dust left over face powder from my kabuki brush on my eyelids to set as a primer & not to crease. As for the under eye area it is not too moisturizing (no creasing) and not too overly drying (no cakeyness or flakes). It has a very impressive balance of both which I thought I'd never find in a DS brand.

I really cannot understand who wouldn't like this. It is great stuff, really. Try it, try it, try it. Cannot recommend this enuff folks. About to buy my 2nd little tube!

Cons: 1 con, you must be CAREFUL on how many clicks you click it for, starting off I was clicking this thing like a hundered times and was being very impatient but burned by own flame I was! The product took its time alright to come out and when it did, there was way too much... It just takes time for it to purge out I guess. I only click it now 3 to 4 times and it does the trick, but you must be patient with this thing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by zxyuroo

This is incredible stuff!! Dark circles run in the family & my sleeping patterns kind of stink lately- makes for an awful combo. After using concealers from Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Amazing Cosmetics, and Exuviance (and being terribly disappointed) I thought I'd give this a shot.

Doesn't settle into fine lines, easily blends, and the staying power is wonderful. Coverage is second to none- helps me look awake and refreshed. Does take some work to get the product going (twist top- a bit annoying). Other than that, I'd def purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I really like this I bought it because i read about it in Cosmo and they said so many good things about it and was kinda skeptical but I'm always looking for a concealer that will top my last. I have this in shade medium I like to use this and use the garnier roller ball concealer under this and they work perfectly together. It hides 90% of the darkness which is good enough for me. it blends in perfectly and doesn't cake which I love that's a constant struggle for me lately everything I've tried has been caking on me and by the end of the work day I look disgusting, which with working in sales isn't the best thing. It's very creamy and I like the applicator I tend to pat it on so I don't rub off the other concealer under it the I blend it in and use the triangle method, so far it's been working like a charm and I've had it for maybe about a month month in a half, I can't complain as of right now I definitely will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by DameEmma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll add my good review to the pile. Well-priced, well-pigmented (not as pigmented as pan-type pastes like Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage or Benefit), doesn't settle into fine lines, lasts all day. Surprisingly, the dab on applicator is pretty neat. I use my fingers to blend, however. Excellent investment of $8. I use Colorstay foundation in Medium Beige, and chose Light--perfect match. Another MakeupAlley hive mind winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have rashly fair skin that makes my dark circles stand out like crazy, and I've had a hell of a time finding something that would cover them, and stay put on my moderately oily skin. I've had great luck with higher end products, benefit's erase paste was my go-to concealer, but I was running out, and looking for something that would be a little easier on my wallet.

The first time I tried this concealer, I was blown away. It's so easy to work with, and has such great coverage, considering how thin the consistency is. It doesn't budge on my skin (nothing is as unsexy as makeup settling under your eyes) and makes me look wide awake. I usually dread allergy season because it makes my dark circles so bad, but with this as my secret weapon, I won't sweat it any more.