Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 8/23/2011 8:20:00 AM

This conditioner has been sitting in my shower for the longest time. I used to use this on my hair, and remember it being decent-- pretty hydrating for one of the more affordable DS lines.

I've switched up my shampoo/conditioner combo many times since initially purchasing Aussie Moist, and no longer use this on my hair... BUT:

This conditioner is awesome as a shaving aid! Just work some on your legs/underarms/etc., and shave as you normally would. What it does is soften the pricklies, making it a breeze to shave, and this leaves your legs/etc. relatively smooth afterwards-- plus the smell is nice, too.

While you can use any old conditioner in your shaving routine, I use Aussie Moist-- just because I didn't have the heart to throw out a half-used bottle. However, once in a blue moon I find myself reaching for it after using a clarifying shampoo, and it works just as well as I'd remembered.

on 8/20/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't like spending too much money on things like shampoo and conditioner that just end up being washed away. So I try this at least once a year when my other conditioners stop working hoping that it'll work. Unfortunately, I don't think it helps to condition my permed, colored hair much. Don't really like the fragrance either and the top is difficult to open. I also try out the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. I like the squeeze tube dispenser, although it doesn't seem to condition well either. Will probably go back to L'Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss conditioner soon.

on 8/10/2011 12:04:00 PM

So the first time I bought this, it was good, so much that I bought a second bottle. I'v been using it for a few months and won't be buying a third bottle. I don't like the smell it's too tropical. I think that it made a huge difference because it has alot of cones in it which eventually dried out my hair with regular use. I would use this as a cheap conditioner alternative but def. not as a daily product. I now use it to shave.

on 7/9/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love the giant pump and it made my hair smell really nice, and my hair felt soft when it dried. However, when it dried it was a big poofy mess, and really frizzy. I have medium thick hair, and a LOT of it, it is also wavy. When I used this it made my waves like just poofy and lump together and disappear. I don't understand, I really wanted to like this. The 3 minute conditioner is great though for once in a while. #justsaying

on 6/11/2011 3:09:00 PM

I've been trying out a lot of different types of shampoos and conditioners lately and this was one I tried. I like it quite a lot - it makes my hair SUPER soft and it's really moisturizing.

I only gave it a 3 because, like a lot of other people said, it's quite heavy and I found it left a lot of residue in my hair, which weighed it down and make me look greasy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I keep coming back for the scent of this conditioner. Coconuts :)

Somewhat heavy; if I use it on my roots it builds up, but it works just fine if I use it only on the ends of my hair.

I wouldn't like it so much if it didn't smell so good and cost so little; there's nothing great about the formula. For me, it does the job as long as I don't use too much.

on 5/29/2011 1:20:00 PM

Normally I am strictly a Nexus girl, but this is my alternate conditioner if I cannot find a good deal on Nexus. It hydrates and smells great! Leaves my dry hair smooth unlike some other brands. Definitely a great value.

on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged and full of split ends. boo :(

This stuff smells great. I really liked the way it made my hair feel after the first few times of using it. Now, a month down the road, I really wish I hadn't of bought the big bottle. I have split ends and the conditioner no longer moisturizes my hair. So now I have this in my spare bathroom as a conditioner for guests. It's mediocre for my coarse hair, but a decent value for the price.

Great conditioner! I find that the "Moist" line smells the best to me, like it has a hint more coconut to it than the other Aussie products. I really like the tropical scent. This is definitely a good moisturizing product, especially for being only around $3. I've used so many hair products and this has to be one of my favorites. I like both the shampoo and conditioner very much. I don't know many conditioners that will completely take dryness away from my hair (from highlighting it in the past, the ends are dry and I have to frequently trim split ends), but this one definitely helps! The bottle is a very pretty purple color. I find that the cap on mine is a little hard to open and close (maybe it's just me though), but this isn't a big deal since I usually don't snap it completely shut while it sits in my shower. Great buy!