Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 AM

Very very good product! I have been using it for 2 years (on and off) but now I have decided that it never fails me. I use it once a week. I will use it twice in the winter.
My hair is wavy, frizzy and dry but once a week I apply this and my hair is nice, shiny, bouncy, easy to comb, it smells nice. This is perfect for me. I will repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner is awesome! It is now the holy grail of drugstore brand conditioners. For a drugstore brand, it's truly great. I have used almost every salon brand you can imagine on my crazy, dry, frizzy, coarse, thick, naturally curly hair.
This is thick, detangles my knots, smells fabulous (like tropical coconut sugar) and is very moisturizing. My hair is smooth, the curls are defined, it looks and feels healthy. It also isn't breaking as much as it used to and is growing longer nicely. I haven't had to use a deep conditioner since I discovered this. I used to deep condition about 1-2 times weekly. Now about every two weeks I use coconut oil to deep condition. This also works great as a leave in, use a little itty-bitty amount though.
I have found a size about that of a golf ball works for my very thick, shoulder length hair.With other brands I have had to use handfuls (I am not exaggerating).
A liter size bottle, the one with the pump last me a little over two weeks. This is great because I can go through almost a liter of other brands in a week and a half.

on 9/16/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

First off, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH AUSSIE PRODUCTS!!!!! I used to use them when I was younger and somehow got swooped up in all the salon hair products as I got older and started getting paid more as my career started to advance. Why we think we need more expensive products as we start to make more $$$ I have no idea, but anyway, lets get back to this product.
I've been using Moist conditioner along with Cleanse and Mend shampoo and I'm completely happy with the results. My usual drugstore shampoo and conditioner brand is Pantene, but after feeling rebellious and wanting a change I decided to try Aussie again. BEST DECISION I'VE MADE!!!! I'm not going back to my salon brand either (Matrix Biolage). Aussie is working much better than Biolage or Pantene.

on 9/15/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair Type: Black, naturally straight with slight waves, thin hair. tends to be oily up top and drier on the bottom.

For years, I've never bothered trying Aussie products because the purple packaging looks so tacky and the commercials with the stuffed kangaroos looked so cheesy but I was at Shoppers Drug Mart looking for conditioner and this was on sale. I usually use Pantene conditioner but since the Aussie was on sale I decided to try it. I actually ended up loving it a lot! It was winter time and my long hair was starting to get dry and frazzled at the ends and this conditioner really helped smooth it out and made my hair really soft. Leaves my hair smelling very nice too with a hint of coconut. If any of you have used the popular Aussie 3 minute deep conditioner, it smells like that. I only use this on the hair below my ears since my roots tend to get oily by mid-day. I leave it on for ~2 minutes while I wash my face and brush my teeth. I would definetly buy this again and try other Aussie products in the future.

on 8/29/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this product, but the residue is crazy. It's hard to wash off and I think once you wash it all off, your hair is no longer as soft ): I'm switching to tigi dumb blonde and garnier 3 minute undo, it leaves your hair just as soft, if not softer, without the nasty residue. The upside is that it's really cheap though. I think that if my hair was normal I would like this product more but right not it's too damaged and dry.

on 8/23/2011 8:20:00 AM

This conditioner has been sitting in my shower for the longest time. I used to use this on my hair, and remember it being decent-- pretty hydrating for one of the more affordable DS lines.

I've switched up my shampoo/conditioner combo many times since initially purchasing Aussie Moist, and no longer use this on my hair... BUT:

This conditioner is awesome as a shaving aid! Just work some on your legs/underarms/etc., and shave as you normally would. What it does is soften the pricklies, making it a breeze to shave, and this leaves your legs/etc. relatively smooth afterwards-- plus the smell is nice, too.

While you can use any old conditioner in your shaving routine, I use Aussie Moist-- just because I didn't have the heart to throw out a half-used bottle. However, once in a blue moon I find myself reaching for it after using a clarifying shampoo, and it works just as well as I'd remembered.

on 8/20/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't like spending too much money on things like shampoo and conditioner that just end up being washed away. So I try this at least once a year when my other conditioners stop working hoping that it'll work. Unfortunately, I don't think it helps to condition my permed, colored hair much. Don't really like the fragrance either and the top is difficult to open. I also try out the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. I like the squeeze tube dispenser, although it doesn't seem to condition well either. Will probably go back to L'Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss conditioner soon.

on 8/10/2011 12:04:00 PM

So the first time I bought this, it was good, so much that I bought a second bottle. I'v been using it for a few months and won't be buying a third bottle. I don't like the smell it's too tropical. I think that it made a huge difference because it has alot of cones in it which eventually dried out my hair with regular use. I would use this as a cheap conditioner alternative but def. not as a daily product. I now use it to shave.

on 7/9/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Love the giant pump and it made my hair smell really nice, and my hair felt soft when it dried. However, when it dried it was a big poofy mess, and really frizzy. I have medium thick hair, and a LOT of it, it is also wavy. When I used this it made my waves like just poofy and lump together and disappear. I don't understand, I really wanted to like this. The 3 minute conditioner is great though for once in a while. #justsaying

on 6/11/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been trying out a lot of different types of shampoos and conditioners lately and this was one I tried. I like it quite a lot - it makes my hair SUPER soft and it's really moisturizing.

I only gave it a 3 because, like a lot of other people said, it's quite heavy and I found it left a lot of residue in my hair, which weighed it down and make me look greasy.

Top Rated Aussie Products