September 17, 2014 | 1993 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the giant pump and it made my hair smell really nice, and my hair felt soft when it dried. However, when it dried it was a big poofy mess, and really frizzy. I have medium thick hair, and a LOT of it, it is also wavy. When I used this it made my waves like just poofy and lump together and disappear. I don't understand, I really wanted to like this. The 3 minute conditioner is great though for once in a while. #justsaying

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I've been trying out a lot of different types of shampoos and conditioners lately and this was one I tried. I like it quite a lot - it makes my hair SUPER soft and it's really moisturizing.

I only gave it a 3 because, like a lot of other people said, it's quite heavy and I found it left a lot of residue in my hair, which weighed it down and make me look greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back for the scent of this conditioner. Coconuts :)

Somewhat heavy; if I use it on my roots it builds up, but it works just fine if I use it only on the ends of my hair.

I wouldn't like it so much if it didn't smell so good and cost so little; there's nothing great about the formula. For me, it does the job as long as I don't use too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by KatieS24

Normally I am strictly a Nexus girl, but this is my alternate conditioner if I cannot find a good deal on Nexus. It hydrates and smells great! Leaves my dry hair smooth unlike some other brands. Definitely a great value.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged and full of split ends. boo :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

This stuff smells great. I really liked the way it made my hair feel after the first few times of using it. Now, a month down the road, I really wish I hadn't of bought the big bottle. I have split ends and the conditioner no longer moisturizes my hair. So now I have this in my spare bathroom as a conditioner for guests. It's mediocre for my coarse hair, but a decent value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Great conditioner! I find that the "Moist" line smells the best to me, like it has a hint more coconut to it than the other Aussie products. I really like the tropical scent. This is definitely a good moisturizing product, especially for being only around $3. I've used so many hair products and this has to be one of my favorites. I like both the shampoo and conditioner very much. I don't know many conditioners that will completely take dryness away from my hair (from highlighting it in the past, the ends are dry and I have to frequently trim split ends), but this one definitely helps! The bottle is a very pretty purple color. I find that the cap on mine is a little hard to open and close (maybe it's just me though), but this isn't a big deal since I usually don't snap it completely shut while it sits in my shower. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by panteraa

I love this shampoo and conditioner, now I love my hair more and more, no one other brand made my hair so moisturizig, shiny and soft, like child's hair. Only one thing I don't like-is design, purple bottle, but it's ok, more important what's inside bottle. Who really wants nice, soft ,shiny hair, try it! Shampoo, Conditioner and 3 Miracle deep conditioner. No split ends anymore. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product did not give me the results that it promises,even though it softens my dry hair a teeny bit it just not enough for me. Also I used it today and noticed a lot of my hair had came out! I'm never using these products again and I may just give them to my sister. I'm VERY disappointed and unhappy with this conditioner and also this thing has so much different alcohols in it which is a HUGE no no. I will not buy this again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

REALLY, really great conditioner -- I use the shampoo, too -- and they leave my hair shiny, soft and smooth. It looked better than it had in months! I used it at my parents' house and immediately went out and bought my own. Love!