December 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by sugarqb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like spending too much money on things like shampoo and conditioner that just end up being washed away. So I try this at least once a year when my other conditioners stop working hoping that it'll work. Unfortunately, I don't think it helps to condition my permed, colored hair much. Don't really like the fragrance either and the top is difficult to open. I also try out the 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. I like the squeeze tube dispenser, although it doesn't seem to condition well either. Will probably go back to L'Oreal Vive Pro Hydra Gloss conditioner soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by natalieb

So the first time I bought this, it was good, so much that I bought a second bottle. I'v been using it for a few months and won't be buying a third bottle. I don't like the smell it's too tropical. I think that it made a huge difference because it has alot of cones in it which eventually dried out my hair with regular use. I would use this as a cheap conditioner alternative but def. not as a daily product. I now use it to shave.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the giant pump and it made my hair smell really nice, and my hair felt soft when it dried. However, when it dried it was a big poofy mess, and really frizzy. I have medium thick hair, and a LOT of it, it is also wavy. When I used this it made my waves like just poofy and lump together and disappear. I don't understand, I really wanted to like this. The 3 minute conditioner is great though for once in a while. #justsaying

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I've been trying out a lot of different types of shampoos and conditioners lately and this was one I tried. I like it quite a lot - it makes my hair SUPER soft and it's really moisturizing.

I only gave it a 3 because, like a lot of other people said, it's quite heavy and I found it left a lot of residue in my hair, which weighed it down and make me look greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by kittybearchiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I keep coming back for the scent of this conditioner. Coconuts :)

Somewhat heavy; if I use it on my roots it builds up, but it works just fine if I use it only on the ends of my hair.

I wouldn't like it so much if it didn't smell so good and cost so little; there's nothing great about the formula. For me, it does the job as long as I don't use too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by KatieS24

Normally I am strictly a Nexus girl, but this is my alternate conditioner if I cannot find a good deal on Nexus. It hydrates and smells great! Leaves my dry hair smooth unlike some other brands. Definitely a great value.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged and full of split ends. boo :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Alyssaunplugged

This stuff smells great. I really liked the way it made my hair feel after the first few times of using it. Now, a month down the road, I really wish I hadn't of bought the big bottle. I have split ends and the conditioner no longer moisturizes my hair. So now I have this in my spare bathroom as a conditioner for guests. It's mediocre for my coarse hair, but a decent value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Great conditioner! I find that the "Moist" line smells the best to me, like it has a hint more coconut to it than the other Aussie products. I really like the tropical scent. This is definitely a good moisturizing product, especially for being only around $3. I've used so many hair products and this has to be one of my favorites. I like both the shampoo and conditioner very much. I don't know many conditioners that will completely take dryness away from my hair (from highlighting it in the past, the ends are dry and I have to frequently trim split ends), but this one definitely helps! The bottle is a very pretty purple color. I find that the cap on mine is a little hard to open and close (maybe it's just me though), but this isn't a big deal since I usually don't snap it completely shut while it sits in my shower. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by panteraa

I love this shampoo and conditioner, now I love my hair more and more, no one other brand made my hair so moisturizig, shiny and soft, like child's hair. Only one thing I don't like-is design, purple bottle, but it's ok, more important what's inside bottle. Who really wants nice, soft ,shiny hair, try it! Shampoo, Conditioner and 3 Miracle deep conditioner. No split ends anymore. I love it.