BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1987 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/11/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I work at Sephora so Ive received like 5 tubes for free lol.

Very overrated, a pain in the butt to remove, flakes and clumps after a few uses. I kept a couple of tubes as back ups in case my HGs run out, and I do use it occasionally. But Ive given all the other ones Ive received away to family. Would never pay money for it.

on 2/9/2015 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara has mostly good points and a couple of bad points. The good: really black pigment, dramatic, good volume and length. The bad: lashes feel stiff and occasionally little hardened bits fall off and into my eyes which can be irritating. Thankfully this happens only rarely. I got this as a 100 point bonus at Sephora so it was free, but I probably wouldn't buy one because at that price it should be close to perfect.

This is an ok mascara, but just ok. I like the pretty look it gives the lashes but it could have more volume for its claims. Mostly what I don't like is that it makes my eyes itch and water... And it is not waterproof, so it's just a big mess. Ugh! I do have sensitive eyes, so this may not be an issue for everyone. As for removal, I typically wear waterproof mascara and remove my makeup with my Shu Uemura vleansing oil, so it's really not an issue for me. I think one could do a lot better with a different mascara.

on 2/7/2015 11:47:00 PM

I like that this product makes your lashes very dark, but I don't like that it is very difficult to remove at the end of the day. This product does a decent job at separating and lengthening your lashes but does not give as much volume as I would prefer. There are many other cheaper products available that do as well, or better a jo

on 2/7/2015 8:43:00 PM

Not impressed at all. I bought this because a friend had recommended it, but after using it a few times I noticed that within two to three hours of wearing it, I look like a racoon with it all over my eyes. Surprisingly, it's not easy to remove. I usually use cleansing oil to remove eye makeup, with this I had to really rub to get the pieces off. It does look good when it's on, but at $23 per tube, that's really not good enough.

on 2/7/2015 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Nope not a keeper. Too expense no better than alot other cheeper brands. I will say there was no clupping so that is worth something. Unless a would get a really good dea I would not buy again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara was nothing special to me. I got this with my beauty insider points from Sephora. I will not repurchase it, but I will use up the sample that I have.

I found the brush to be very large and the bristles coarse. I mean yes, it did coat my lashes and mascara was visible. However, it did not lengthen or make my lashes look larger or more plump.

I couple probably find cheaper mascara from the drugstore that would do just as good of a job, or better in my opinion. Pass.

on 2/6/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love the way it looks and feel! Fantastic mascara!

I continue to buy this product. I've gone through maybe 5 so far. It makes your lashes so long and beautiful. I do have long-ish lashes already. But I think it does the best job out of any mascara I've ever used. The only downfall is that I will run out of this product faster than most. I'm not sure if it is because I use it so often, or if their isn't much product in the tube to begin with. Overall though, I will continue to use this as my every day mascara. Two thumbs up.

on 2/5/2015 4:21:00 AM

An extremely overrated mascara.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products