October 24, 2014 | 1926 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

Great everyday mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The formula itself is kinda weird, because it smudges and also flakes on me. Ususally a mascara smudges OR flakes on me, depending on the dryness of the formula.
I was drawn to the wand, I liked the little spikes on the end. However, the wand picks up so much product, impossible to take it down from the end, so I can't use those end-spikes.
Imho this doesn't worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by EmmaB70

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I think this is one of the best mascaras out there and I gave tried loads

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Sephora's 500 point package and I always wanted to try this mascara. However, because the formula is not waterproof, it does not hold a curl at all. I like the brush itself with the spikes coming out so it is easier to apply mascara on the lashes. It is easier to comb through the lashes with a stiff brush like this ones. If only there were more bristles to it, it could create more volume to the lashes rather than having the lashes separated. I would definitely try this again if Benefit came out with a waterproof version of this product that could hold a curl. Other than that, I would not purchase it as it does smudge as well. Not only for me, but I have friends who wear this mascara and it smudges on them as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by egolding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is about the hundredth mascara I've tried and I only purchased it because the lovely sales assistant made a compelling case - it is the most sold mascara in Myer and David Jones department stores!

PROS -
I have very sensitive eyes and contact dermatitis around my eyes and, providing I wash it completely off at night time, this doesn't irritate my skin!

Lush and separate lashes, with the ability to layer it

Wand is rubber so I find easier to use

CONS -
The wand has spikes at the end for getting into corner lashes but I find this awkward and tend to get it on my lids.

Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sailawaybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

It took me a little while to bite the bullet and buy this mascara. At $30 CAD, it's pretty steep. But I finally did and it is WORTH IT. First of all, this mascara is so intensely black it's crazy - so if you're a brown mascara fan, this probably isn't for you. HOWEVER, the brush alone has been worth it. It's great at combing through your lashes, and the end spiky bit is amazing at getting your lower & corner lashes, which can really give you that false lash look. The formula of this mascara is a bit on the dry side, which makes a little hard to remove - I definitely recommend an oil-based remover. But I haven't had any problems with it flaking at all, and I find the dry, thickness of it makes it easy to build multiple coats on. Overall, this mascara has single-handedly replaced all my mascara because of that fact. When I wear this for day time make up, I've been asked if I have eyelash extensions. But I've layered it for a more dramatic look, too. For that reason, the price is juuuuuust worth it. I do have to say that for a BeneFit product, the packaging is pretty plain - but that hardly matters. Because no, it's not a drugstore priced item - but it certainly gives a high-end result. Besides, if you're someone who wears false lashes regularily, then arguably, this is probably a cheaper alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Lisa1000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample size from Sephora. I liked it, but can't give it more than three stars because it smudged and flaked a bit by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by cornejcn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It's waterproof and doesn't budge (I have allergy eyes too). It can clump a little if you arent careful to wipe the brush before applying. The spiked ball end of the brush make it great for the outer corners. A little goes a long way. I don't even buy the full size product because this lasts me so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is definitely not worth the hype, at least not for me. I tried this a couple times but each time it came out clumpy and spidery looking. It wasn't natural looking at all, not even in a false lashes kind of way. One layer wasn't enough but two layers was way too much. Definitely not worth the price considering I get better results for a bombshell look with Maybeline's Falsies mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MommaToni

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My brother bought me this and I was so excited to use it. Unfortunately, it gave me spider lashes. I like my lashes to look full and this did the opposite. Not at all anywhere close to full.