Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 7/24/2012 7:53:00 PM

This cleanser turned my oily combination skin into dry combination skin. I thought it was working fine at first because it controlled my oil and made my skin feel soft and clean. But after a while of using it, I started get dry patches on my skin where I didn't even know could get dry in the first place! It does nothing to clear my breakouts and it only made my skin even worse. I do not recommend this product, even to people with really oily skin :[

on 7/23/2012 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have been using this product for years and i love it! this product is a gentle cleanser that simply rinses the oil off my face, being i person with combination skin that does wonders!

on 7/18/2012 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great foaming cleanser..i use this at night to clean off my makeup & it works great. I have been using the product for years and it has made my skin always feel clean, soft and overall even toned. I love the scent too! Great product!

on 6/28/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have seen NOTHING DIFFERENT with my face.. I bought it bcus I saw the reviews and I thought i'd give it a try.. Well, I've been using it for a long time (finished one bottle) and I really cant say that anything happened.. My face looks the same .. Its smells really good tho, easy to use but I wouldnt consider buying it again ..

on 6/23/2012 12:58:00 AM

Made my skin itch, burn, red, and feel rough. Had a very bad experience with this cleanser but I do recommend Aveeno's lotions.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice cleanser. I use this everyday, twice a day (or once a day and the other time a scrub). This lathers beautifuly but sadly, no results on my face clearing, hense CLEAR COMPLEXION. Oh well, it helps my texture feel smooth all day only not my nose since gets pretty oily, especially in the summer, (and the rest of my face joins along only in the summer though) oh boy! I have broke out while using but i KNOW it was NOT from this (maybe time of month...?) The packaging is okay, the cap doesn't open so how will I know when it's done? Also the pump gets stuck sometimes but it always goes back up after I adjust it. I just wish it would get rid of my stubborn clogged pores (small white dots that ressmble). Overall, I'd purchase again!

on 5/28/2012 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this. I remember going to buy st.ives but bought this instead for some stupid reason. After two days, I had a horrible breakout. All over my forehead and around my nose. It took like three weeks on acne free to get rid of it. It smelled awesome, but it sucks!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I like this cleanser. It has just enough salicylic acid to reduce my oiliness, but not so much that it leaves my face taut or dry. I don't use everyday, but it seems gentle enough to. I really like the light foamy texture. Definitely recommend for keeping acne prone skin at bay.

on 5/9/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

you only need one pump per use because once on your face there is plenty of product! i like that its a foam, it doesnt feel heavy at all. easily washes off. no fragrance. i have not noticed any breakouts but at the same i have not noticed any clearing. i have moderate acne, & oily/dry combination skin i think this is an pretty good cleanser. i got it for $6 at ulta so the price is definitley pretty good compared to others. im not sure if i would purchase again because im still on the hunt for my HG cleanser thats good at removing makeup and acne. oh and btw this is really good with removing makeup! also, dont complain this dries out your skin. it has acne medicine in it. obviously

on 4/24/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I tried this product when I got my first bottle of Clear Complexion moisturizer, I figured they would go hand in hand. I loved how soft the cleanser made my face feel, and then combined with the moisturizer I thought I was set. The next morning I woke up to huge, cystic acne. I didn't know which product caused it, so I went a few days using just one and then the other and it turns out the cleanser was what broke me out so badly. The moisturizer is my HG, but this cleanser is not worth it at all, I definitely don't recommend it.