July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had so hoped this product would be the replacement for my beloved discontinued Volume Exact. It has the same brush but just isn't as volumizing.
    UPDATE--this product gets more volumizing with use as it thickens in the tube.
    UPDATE 8/23/13--I've now discovered CG Professional STL which is exactly what I've been looking for, so I don't think I'll be buying Lash Perfection again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara separates and defines, but that is about it. I don't notice any volumizing or lengthening effects. I prefer Lash Blast Volume or L'oreal Million Lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by makimotoki430

I've tried all the highest rated/most reviewed mascara in Product Reviews, this one blows all the other ones out of the water. I have thin stick straight asian lashes, this one is awesome, staying power, separation, length, volume, holding a curl, this is the closest to fake lashes I can get from a mascara (with the shiseido perfect mascara base of course!) all around PERFECTION! I've repurchased this more than a dozen times. It's only $6 bucks at target. What's not to love?

Other ones I've liked so far, but not as much as this one: Maybelline full n soft, YSL Faux Cils, Dior Show, Shiseido Perfect Mascara, L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition, Jordana(great for length but holds no curl)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by keldar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, I thought this stuff was going to be crap. I used to use LashBlast religiously but it flaked SO MUCH throughout the day and eventually I couldnít put up with it anymore. Having very light lashes means Iím always looking for something thatís going to darken them and add a good amount of volume, even during the day, and I was shocked at how well this stuff performs. It adds great colour, volume, definition and best of all doesnít flake off. I like a lot of lashes at night so I wouldnít recommend it for dramatic looks (unless you donít wear a lot of makeup), but for day-to-day, itís perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

first things first, the spikes on the wand are a little stiff so be careful not to stab yourself! i don't find this gives me enough volume to be classified as a 'volumizing' mascara but it does give a decent amount of volume, length and definition for an everyday look. it doesn't clump or smudge and it's very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ekimxo

I'm in love with this mascara! It doesn't clump or smudge at all! I used to use Maybelline's The Falsies, but that mascara left me looking like a panda by the end of the day. However, the Lash Perfection is literally perfect. It emphasizes each individual lash and makes your lashes look thick and long! It holds my curls brilliantly on my Asian lashes. I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by TianaSwift

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Sadly, no this product is not volumizing at all to me! It lengthens my lashes and for that reason it looks pretty good. It's not clumpy AT ALL thank god! It stays on alright, I put it on at 7am and by 3pm no way you could tell I had anything on. It's not too watery or too dry. In the end I think yes, I would buy it again but not if I were looking for something with volume. Oh and I kinda find the packaging to be sort of ugly! Is that just me?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

im so sad this was not what i was expecting. saw the great reviews and went out to get it... sadly it weighed down my lashes and the holding power for a curl was hardly there if any at all.. IT FLAKED !! i looked in the mirror maybe 3 hours into wearing it and i had black flakes under my eyes :( im sad this didn't work out for me. and volumizing ? i think not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God! I've found a treasure!!! I have long thin lashes and this lengthened gave volume, separated and didn't budge. The tube doesn't look too appealing but who cares it does a great job. I love a very dramatic lash and this isn't dramatic but it does a nice job and no raccoon eyes...yay!!!! Definitely a keeper!!!!A++++++++. I do want to mention that I don't curl my lashes so I don't know how that would work but I love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great drugstore mascara; no clumps, no mess, lasts all day, separates, defines, adds volume. I wish the packaging was a little more interesting than the drab grey and silver, but that's not important; I will definitely be repurchasing.