Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.8

on 7/21/2013 6:40:00 PM

waaaay too chalky and thick. I have it in Medium, I am Fair to Medium and this was a good match for the summer as I tend to pick-up color easily.

It also settles into my skin making it look too much like a mask.

I live in a dry climate and have normal to dry skin. I found I had to use a moisturizer under this, so it's not the all -in-one product I hoped for.

Don't like...and even though I can buy it with a discount I would not repurchase.

I prefer Mercier's tinted moisturizer.

on 7/9/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I picked my tube up when it was launched in July last year (2012) in the UK. Back then they were only offering 4/5 shades and i have just noticed that there are now 9 shades to choose from!

I went to the BB counter to get matched up and they said medium was a little too ash for em and so advised me to go for Medium-Dark. For reference i am NC30-35 in winter/start of summer and then NC40 with a tan. I couldn't use the Medium-Dark shade before my holiday in August 2012, but then used if for a few weeks afeter i got back. it then stayed on the dressing table until i returned from my 2 week summer holiday a couple of weeks back... I have been using this shade now for the last week and am very very happy with the results. Firstly, it applies so easy - streak free finish with a stipple brush and in one step - so no need for moisturiser and primer!! It also provides more coverage than my other BB creams and also contains the highest SPF - great!!!! I just put soem mattify powder over the top and am good to go!! So glad i decided to give this another go :-)

I have decided that i will pick up the medium shade when my tan starts to fade and then mix the 2 colours as per my skintone. Perfect for everyday x

on 7/8/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first Bobbi Brown product I used and I am a bit dissatisfied, even if I used the whole tube. I bought the lightest shade, which proved to be slightly too light for my complexion. Since it offers very thick covering, my face looked covered in plaster, unless I mixed it with a darker shade foundation.

I like the coverage, but it takes some time to spread the product evenly on the face. On the whole, I prefer to use a good mosturizer and the Luminous foundation by Armany.

on 7/1/2013 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What I love about this is the high spf, the texture and the smell. This for me is a great summer all in one! All I have to do in the morning is cleanse and put this on. It does it all, it moisturises, evens out my skin tone and protects my skin. I set this with my Chanel Double Perfection powder and it looks perfect! I apply with my fingers as if I were applying any other moisturiser, I find this really helps work it into the skin. It looks natural and healthy. I have the shade fair which gives me a lovely summer glow as its a touch darker than my skintone.
I have really been enjoying this product,its quick to apply and the results are fresh and natural.

on 6/28/2013 8:00:00 AM

i am a faithful client to bobbi brown and i had high expectations from this product.. i was so excited that i could combine nice coverage(for a bb cream), yellow undertoned product and high SPF that i bought this immediately! BUT.....after the first application i was more than disappointed.. although the cream does spread quite easily, after LESS than 1 hour it starts to melt on my skin and create COLOURLESS SPOTS all over my face!! if set it with powder the "effect" is even more disastrous...!!! my skin is not oily, neither the humidity of the place that i live is high..so i cannot explain this. i send an e-mail to the company 2 weeks ago and nobody replied....that's another little disappointment towards bobbi brown cosmetics..

on 5/30/2013 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Laura Mercier TM for 2 years now and I seriously thought that I was going to keep on repurchasing it forever. That was until a friend turned me onto this BB cream. I tried both the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer and this BB cream and the only difference I can see is that the tm is much lighter in coverage. I love this bb cream for how it feels so lightweight on my skin, the high spf, and the color matches perfectly (I use NC30 and I bought this in Fair). The pricing for laura mercier and this bb cream is approximately the same, however since I get 50% off bobbi brown, it's an even more win win for me lol.

I bought this last summer. Even though I have 5 or 6 different BB creams, i find that I usually reach for this the most but not sure what the reason is. It's pretty easy to apply as I can just slap it on with my fingers and provides good hydration. I do find that I have to be careful to blend it around my nose areas since it does have a tendency to streak around there. Overall, i'm kind of indifferent about this since it's really neither bad nor good and so i will not buy it again.

on 5/15/2013 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This BB cream is DIVINE. It has become one of my favourites in my daily makeup regimen and I tell you, it took me a lot of tries with other brands in order to choose BB creams that really suited me. It comes in more than 2 shades (as compared to other brands) so you really get the freedom to choose the right shade to suit your skin tone. It covers pretty well and doesn't cake in the middle of the day. I do notice at first that it kind of smells like Coppertone sunblock and feels a bit greasy when you first put in on but it's no problem. One bigger issue I had with it, however, is that it shouldn't be used for hot summer days since it gets really mucky once you sweat. Its staying power is also not so good. Despite its setbacks, this is a product I still love since the shade really looks good on me but it's something I suggest you should use on lighter cooler days.

This is the best bb cream I've tried. I don't have to set it or worry about oil and it works nicely to unify my skin tone. Definitely doesn't cling to any dryness I may have, and a little goes a long way, but perhaps not enough to justify the price, hence the 4. I would recommend getting colour matched if possible, as I was a shade lighter than I originally would have thought (speaking of, there is a good range of shades), and it really helps to avoid just wasting money.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I did a lot of research before buying this product. I thought it would suit my skin well, so I bought it in Medium. I had a prefect color match and my skin looked flawless. Lots of people complimented me with my skin, thinking I wasn't wearing anything... Why 3 lippies you ask? Well, I think this product caused break-outs on my face. After a few weeks use I started to develop clogged pores on my face and trust me, I haven't had those in years. I have normal skin with hardly any comedones, until I started using this product, and the BB-cream was the only change in my skincare routine. It has been a few month since my last use and my skin finally starts to clear up, thank God... So I loved how it looked on my skin, but I'm not going to buy this product again.... Maybe I'll use the BB-cream for special occasions for I have lots of product left, but not every day like I used to.