September 2, 2014 | 1026 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I happen to love this product, being the sucker that I am for any liquid/creme blush. A caveat: I typically don't care for Benefit as a brand - I find them more about cutesy packaging and cheeky taglines than solid products, but this is an exception. It's a coral/mango-hued stain that has no trace of glitter or shimmer and definitely imparts a perfect, flattering pop of color. Yes, like all cheek stains you have work fast to blend it, but it's not difficult or streaky. In fact, I got married this past fall and still had a bit of a tan, and I used this on my cheeks and it stayed on all night, and looked so natural and chic in photos.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by indigold

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this coral blush for my NC 30-35 skin! I am a sucker for anything coral and have Benefit's Coralista but found that (coralista) didn't have much staying power. Not a problem with Cha Cha Tint! This sucker stays allll day on me, to the bitter end. Cha Cha tint is also a touch darker than Coralista, better for those with deeper skintones (whereas coralista might be better for a NC20). The reviews are right in that it is a STAIN and you have to work quickly to make sure things are evenly blended. It's also pretty opaque and easy to overdo (I start with 2 strokes on each cheek). I also love how there is no glitter/shimmer in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jesusfrkxpanda

I have acne marks on my cheeks so I tend to shy away from liquid/cream blushes. Therefore, my review will be solely based on how this product functioned on my ever so pigmented lips. The color is so lovely - I love anything coral. Even though my lips are pigmented, it still looks pretty nice. But if I really want the true color, I'll mute down my lips with the bits of concealer left on my brush. It's also a lot less drying than benetint, which strips all moisture on my lips. The lasting power is not that great but I don't mind reapplying. Guys stare at you weird because they're like "why are you applying nail polish on your lips?" LOL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had such high hopes for Cha Cha Tint. I was a little hesitant to spend so much
money on a blush, however, I did. And then I waited for it
to arrive in the mail like a kid
waiting for Christmas. The first
time I tried it, I guess I was not fast enough with blending
and it left orange splotches on
my face. So, I scrubbed it off
and decided to try again. Let
me just say that this is truly a
STAIN! It took FOREVER to
get the orange blotches off
my cheeks. Finally, I gave up
and decided to try again the
next day. The next morning I
gave it a go again. I used
super fast circular blending
motions until it was evenly applied. The final result was
just too unnatural looking for
me. I think maybe it's just that
it does not go well with my
skin tone. I tried it on my 8
year old daughter just
because she asked. It looked
very cute on her...flawless. I
think I should stick with pink
and rosy tones. This product
just made me look flat out
ORANGE. But, with the right
skin tone it looks amazing!

**UPDATE!!!
So I gave it another try using a Beauty Blender sponge. What a difference! It is such a beautiful air-brushed glowy coral! I received tons of compliments today!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by katebenefit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colour is gorgeous, looks great with sugarbomb over the top too if you want to make it a slightly more tanned, glamorous look. The only criticisms would be that you need to blend very quickly, it can sometimes move your foundation around a bit and the price is a little too much. I would purchase again because I haven't found another tint that has this quality and great pigment, but it is a little pricey. The packaging, as always with benefit, is cute, and looks great in your summer make up bag!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by GingerNoisette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product shows characteristic features of Benefit.

Colour: Perfect.
Package: Perfect. -and cute-

Quality: Like from a low-end drugstore. 1 minute stay on lips.

Come on, we can find better in this price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love coral anything, but I had this for a while before figuring out how to wear it. So don't give up! Because it's seriously gorgeous, especially for spring and summer. I have olive skin and the most flattering method for me is to do the rest of my makeup with the exception of the light dusting of powder I use to set. That way you can see how much color you need and won't overapply...because trust me, it's easy to do. I dust some matte bronzer on first. Sometimes I sorta-contour, most times I don't. Then dot a small amount of Cha Cha tint on your fingers, then apply to ONE CHEEK FIRST (in the apple, closer to the center of your face) then quickly blend up and outwards. Repeat on other cheek. This way you can focus and it won't dry in blotches. After that I lightly powder and after THAT, I dust on some powder blush...just a little. To set. BeneFit Coralista works nice with this whole situation. It's a lot of steps (and quite frankly because of that, it's not my everyday look) but the whole effect is super-glowy and lasts ALL DAY. Notes: 1) The only issue I have with blending is when I wear my mineral foundation (gel on powder not so good, but it could just be my technique), so I just switch to a tinted moisturizer when I use Cha Cha. 2) Someone below mentioned drawing cat whiskers on your cheek with the brush and then blending. That sounds adorable and like it would work well. 3) When used as a lip stain, it's goooooooooorgeous but for like 20 minutes. It won't stay.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

You couldn't pry the bottle from my cold, dead fingers. Maybe that's a little dramatic but, Cha Cha is an amazing color and wears all day on the cheeks without fading. For warm-skinned girls, this is especially good because blush with red undertones can make us look sallow everywhere else or ruddy; Cha Cha is a yellow-pink that goes on cheeks as a sheer pinkish melon and onto lips as a hint of bright coral. The product does look disturbingly orange fresh out of the bottle, but trust me, it transforms on your skin and instantly brightens it. On lips, it has a few hours of wear but mostly disappears during a meal (think satin-finish lipstick). However, I bought it as blush and it lasts until you wash it off.

When you blend on your cheeks make sure you do so quickly. But if you mix it with a pinhead-amount of moisturizer you'll have more time. Also, the texture is delightfully creamy compared to other stains, so your lips don't shrivel up as soon as you apply it. I still recommend balm over top!

P.S. Don't be intimidated by the price, it's actually a good deal. Since you only need a little bit of product per application, I have a feeling it'll last for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

This is very very pigmented and you have to blend it the second you put it on! Otherwise you get clownish. But when I do eventually apply it properly, it is a pretty coral orangey blush, not so much natural in me but pretty. I do not forsee using up all this any time in the future. As for using it on my lips I do occasionally and it's a nice long lasting stain!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by wendytancl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using posietint for a few years now and i love it. I use it everyday and I'm not even halfway done with the bottle. I decided to get this when it first came out and i love it as well. Lasting power is amazing and it gives me a healthy glow. I read the other reviews and many stated that this product dried too fast on their cheeks and left streaks. I faced the same problem when I started out with posietint and I figured out a very good way to apply this but you have to sacrifice staining your fingers for a while until it comes off (takes abt an hour). Put some of this product on your fingers and blend it onto your cheek. It gives the perfect blushed or in this case, bronzed cheek :) hope that helped some of you facing the streaking problem. All in all, this is a wonderful product.