BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 6/18/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A+ for staying power. IMHO, price is justifiable given the staying power and product is non drying. Rated 3 for packaging because of the applicator. It's not the easiest to work with given that you need to blend quickly. I use this primarily as a lip stain and found that you need to be precise if not quick enough to wipe off the product if you happen to accidentally get some outside your lip area =( and be prepared to contend with a finger with a coral tip if you use your finger to spread the product =). Word of caution for those who already have pigmented lips, applying sparingly at first and build up the intensity if needed. Product will not budge once applied and sets.

on 6/12/2012 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I got a sample size of this as a GWP from Ulta, I am so in love with it!! So far I have only used it as a lip stain, its so gorgeous! Has amazing staying power and color payoff. The full size is a bit pricey, but for how much you get vs how much you actually use, its definitely an investment. Once the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size

on 6/12/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first purchased this, I hardly used it as I hated how it stained my fingers to apply. But then I saw a video on Sephora's website showing how they used a small flat foundation brush to do so and it's sooooo much better! I put a drop of the cha cha tint across the flat brush then tap it in along my cheeks (starting near the temples first then downward so that the colour isn't all concentrated in the middle). Great colour on tanned skin for the summer!

on 6/10/2012 8:56:00 PM

I was really excited to get Cha-Cha tint because coral colors always look really nice with my skin tone. I did like the quality and concept of this, but one thing I would say is that you need to blend it in REALLY fast. I've gotten the hang of it now, but at the beginning I tried using it and it just left a few orange dots and my cheeks (I looked like a clown!) I've heard some people suggest doing it with a brush and that didnt really have as much of a color impact, so just blend it in really fast and you should be fine!

on 5/31/2012 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The colour of this is lovely, and the staying power is amazing.

The problem I have is that it is so difficult to blend. It's so easy to make a mistake with this and get a big orange spot on your cheek- which is ridiculous to remove. I don't use it very often for this reason, so won't need to repurchase anytime.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is beautiful and so much easier to apply then Benetint or posey tint. It is sheer and a glow, much more a pink peach than the orange it looks like. Works well on both lips and cheeks. Kind of expensive though, these are up to $29

UPDATE: this shows every flaw in your skin, being a gel tint. You really do need perfect skin to wear this, and as a liquid it is really hard to precisely place for blush. I am returning it. .

on 5/16/2012 10:44:00 AM

Pros:
The mango tinted shade goes well with my NC42 skin tone.
Lasts until you wash it off.

Cons:
You need to have ninja speed to blend this well, otherwise it'll look really streaky. The brush it came with is quite useless as it is too tiny to blend with.

I find that the best way to apply this is to put some on a foundation brush and quickly apply and blend in one-directional strokes.

on 5/6/2012 9:50:00 AM

I'm in love with this product ! I own Benetint, Posietint and Cha Cha Tint, and I love the concept of a lip/cheek stain, the formula is so great and truly lasts all day even under a gloss. Best best lipstain formula in the world imo. I only use them for the lips, since I'm very pale I don't like to use blush.
Cha Cha is my fav out of the three, because I'm a sucker for Coral shades, <3 and this is the one that suits me best. Will definitely buy Cha Cha Tint again.

on 4/23/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I happen to love this product, being the sucker that I am for any liquid/creme blush. A caveat: I typically don't care for Benefit as a brand - I find them more about cutesy packaging and cheeky taglines than solid products, but this is an exception. It's a coral/mango-hued stain that has no trace of glitter or shimmer and definitely imparts a perfect, flattering pop of color. Yes, like all cheek stains you have work fast to blend it, but it's not difficult or streaky. In fact, I got married this past fall and still had a bit of a tan, and I used this on my cheeks and it stayed on all night, and looked so natural and chic in photos.

on 4/19/2012 8:26:00 PM

Love this coral blush for my NC 30-35 skin! I am a sucker for anything coral and have Benefit's Coralista but found that (coralista) didn't have much staying power. Not a problem with Cha Cha Tint! This sucker stays allll day on me, to the bitter end. Cha Cha tint is also a touch darker than Coralista, better for those with deeper skintones (whereas coralista might be better for a NC20). The reviews are right in that it is a STAIN and you have to work quickly to make sure things are evenly blended. It's also pretty opaque and easy to overdo (I start with 2 strokes on each cheek). I also love how there is no glitter/shimmer in this product.

Popular Blush Products