Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

LOVE this conditioner. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes it so easy to brush through after showering. I started using this about a month ago and just purchased another bottle today. My hair looks so healthy and it also is helping it grow!! I definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is fantastic. My hair has been way over heated but this stuff makes it soft and silky, and you can't beat the cost. My hair has been relaxed chemically and this stuff is saving it.

UPDATE
I used this for four months and it never helped my hair breaking off. I just switched to the Tresemme Anti Breakage Conditioner and it makes my hair just as silky at the same low price and no breakage. If you have problems with breakage, this will not help at all.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It's a nice, cheap conditioner that does what it says it'll do. Because my hair's so used to my boujie natural products and silicone/sulfate free regimes however, it made my scalp itch really badly. That whole "shampoo the roots condition the ends" things doesn't work for me because I use conditioner to comb through my hair and my roots get tangled really easily. Therefore, since I can't use this without worrying about my scalp going crazy, this isn't the product for me :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It made may hair fall out so bad. My 7 years old daughter started loosing hair too. This shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair hydrated but not Worth it if I loosing so much hair.

I am quite happy with this conditioner, and I only wish I had tried it sooner. My only previous experience with Dove hair care was shortly after it was launched. I tried a hairspray, hated it, and never tried another of their hair products. But I have been noticing the great reviews for this conditioner, and since my hair has been feeling very dry and looking kind of lifeless lately (I color my hair at home), I decided to give it a try. And the price certainly is reasonable enough that I felt I didn't have much to lose.

It leaves me hair very soft and with lots of body. It just looks so healthy after I use it. And the overall condition of my hair is improving every day I use this. It does not leave my hair limp or at all greasy feeling. The smell is very nice. It's a light, clean smell. It rinses easily, and leaves my hair tangle free.

It's always nice to find inexpensive products that work very well.

I love this conditioner.Its amazing!I have fine,dry/damaged hair and this conditioner gets my hair so smooth and silky without weighing it down and with no buildup.My hair truly feels amazing after using this.When first rinsing it out of the shower,my hair felt so silky I kept rinsing and rinsing assuming conditioner must still be in my hair but nope!This conditioner is just that good.I highly recommend this if you have dry/damaged hair.I love this stuff I wish I tried it sooner.I will absolutely repurchase:)Plus this smells amazing and the smell lingers all day long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I suppose I was overdue to switch up my conditioner because I used this once and wow! I've used Dove shampoo and conditioner in the past and obviously had forgotten how much my hair loves it! (or I would never have stopped using it).

I have lots of long, medium/fine hair that gets oily at the roots and is damaged on the ends. I do not wash my hair everyday because to keep it long it's too damaging to blow dry and straighten everyday. This is not too heavy and makes my hair incredibly soft and easy to comb. I could see for some with more oily hair that this would be a little intense, but my dry, static-prone hair loves it! When my Clear shampoo runs out I will by the matching Dove shampoo.

UPDATE 7/9/2013: Sadly, I have relegated this to the back of my cabinet, under my sink. In the winter, this is great for keeping static away. For summer it is way too heavy. I also found I was breaking out on my upper back and shoulders and couldn't figure out why. I stopped using this conditioner and my skin cleared up. I now use this once a week as a deep conditioning treatment and ALWAYS pin my long hair up AND put a shower cap on over. I will still use and perhaps repurchase but I'll be careful to NEVER let it touch my skin again...

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'll keep this short and sweet...only because I'm truly at a loss for adjectives to describe this stuff. Best conditioner I've ever used at any price. Period.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

would give it five stars if the packaging was actually cute~ i know dove wants to appeal to all women but these bottles are too matronal~ i think it is the obnoxious white bottle~ and the whole damage therapy line looks like this~ it is stupid i have to place the sets together to make sure im buying the correct thing~ i do love this shampoo and matching conditioner~ i tried everything from bigsexyhair to bedhead to j frieda to biolage etc etc but the intensive repair set fixed everything: dryness| frizz| split ends| tangles| etc~ their commercial says "you wont stop touching your hair" or smth and that is so true esp with the antifrizz serum oh its so cheap you must have it all~ okay also the four lippys thing i have naturally wavy hair and i have awesome natural waves but my hair just wasnt any good~ this just fixed it all but my waves are barely there now :c i dont wash my hair every day either so naturally its straight by day three~ my only goal with my hair now though is to get it very long~ right now its long so my friends say but im just getting started since finding this stuff a while ago~ this changed my hair the very first time i used it and its only gotten better~ the intensive repair shampoo and conditioner huge bottles are only five dollhairs each at target so try it out if you dont like it return it and say you got the wrong one for your mum so you get your money back (^_^)y

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using many kinds of conditioner, and bought this one. I can put it and rinse it right away and will detangle my hair nicely. BUT it is making my scalp very itchy and I am getting acne also in my scalp. The scent is good, everything is ok. But 2 days after my hair becomes very oily and dirty, with residues and I need to use a clarifying shampoo to remove the residues.