April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by missprettybrown

Luv me some Candy Yum Yum. It is so bold and shockingly PINK!!!!!!! I pair it with Magenta,(for everyday wear), also with Current and Night Moth lip liner for more intense looks

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I think this product is great, don't get me wrong. It is a gorgeous color and it has earned the 5 lippies that I have given it. However, I do not think it is worth eBay price. As the previous review pointed out, there is a Barry M lipstick that is almost a dead-on dupe for this one. CYY (Quite Cute) was drying on my lips, the new CYY (By Request) is less so. This is a vibrant blue based pink, as neon as it gets. The main reason I love CYY is that it makes my eyes look very, very green. I do recommend it, if you can get it for a REASONABLE price, but I would not overpay for it, just my opinion.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just had to write a review..I mean damn I did spend a year trying to dupe a lipstick I never even got to see outside of a google image! I must say my loyalty to stay on the trend with dupes and it comming back out I deserve to tell people my thoughts on it! Yes it is a GREAT color and YES I do believe the big deal made over it was valid..BUT I had the same EXACT color for a couple months with the barry m dupe. Theres talk that the formula changed and from swatches it seems it might have a little...but none the less it's still pretty much the same and there might be SUBTLE hints of difference between the 3, once u put it on 99% of people wouldnt be able to tell a difference (maybe us die hard neon lippie freaks!) The formula released with the by request is exactly like the nyc cream blushes, if u don;t have one its similar to a revlon matte..but to be honest revlons is actually a little creamier! But between the mac and barry m, honestly I would take the barry m. I cant say that about the original cyy as I never had it but this one after maybe 45 mins or so sinks into the lines of ure lips (im 30, and have no wrinkles so it's not my age causing it) and u can see seen a deeper neon pink stain come out from underneath where its sunked away. It's classic lovely mac smell (which is something I rather love) point is if u missed out on this again, PLEASE don't waste ure time as I and so many people did, get the barry m, or even the new occ lip tar nylon are awesome dupes that are actually better then cyy formula

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this color on me, but that has nothing to do with my rating. The formula is horribly dry so whether or not the color suits me or you, I think it's drying to the lips and looks as bad as it feels. I've heard that the more recent release has a nicer formula, but it sold out the first day it was available.

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by iamcrayon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore Candy Yum-Yum. It's one of the few lipsticks that makes me feel instantly more confident. I'm a MAC NC45 (pro-longwear foundation) and I originally purchased this product because it was something I couldn't pass up and knew that the chances of me looking good with this on were slim. Gave it a chance, slapped it on and loved it! If you're an NC45 then this color will look gorgeous on!

Since this is a matte finish I would high recommend doing some heavy moisturizing before application!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If your looking for a perfect bright neon and I mean NEON PINK, then this is a great option. I love to wear this on days that I'm feeling really bold especially in the warmer mths.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by BloodyRose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's such a beautiful color, but it looks horrible on my pale-freckley skin... I was very disapointed after buying it. I tried it on a bunch of other people with other skintones, and not even one of them liked the way it looked on her... This is a very uniqe color and you can't find it anywhere else... but also very not wearble. If you want to buy this one, think twice and try it before buying! Hope you'll like it :)

11 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by irisg1187

Love the color!!! Haven't found this color anywhere else... Hope MAC brings it back for good!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by loralicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty colour but kind of a pain to use! Have to reapply several times throughout the night =| but heck, I bought 2 because I liked it so much! And its limited edition so I don't see the need to repurchase.

PS. Mac is so flipping expensive in Australia!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by pinktoxic17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first matte lipstick from MAC and I loved how it did not dry my lips like I expected it to. Even if it was drying, I would still buy it because this colour is just AMAZING. I have not seen any dupes for this. This is perfect for those days where I keep my eyes very natural and almost look like no makeup. It makes me look polished and chic. I love it!!!!