July 30, 2014 | 1564 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not impressed by the volumizing or wear. Flakes terribly. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, a drugstore mascara that works well for me. My all-time favorite mascara is buxom lash, but it is a) very expensive for a college student working part time and b) not waterproof. So while I still love and use my buxom lash I actually am reaching for this more than that. Before this I tried probably five different drugstore waterproof mascaras and was disappointed with each of them for a variety of reasons (too dry, too clumpy, doesn't lengthen enough, not black enough in color...) but finally hit the jackpot with this one. Plastic comb brushes in general work out well for me, this is no exception. It separates and lengthens my lashes without clumping beautifully. The color is a true black which I love. And, I can layer it without it looking thick or clumpy. Of course it is a b!tch to remove without eye makeup remover, but that's a given with any waterproof mascara. I am, finally, very happy with my waterproof mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is Frickin awesome. I've always been a fan of maybelline mascaras (full n soft waterproof being my HG). This mascara comes close to it. Wand has plastic bristles that cling to your lashes and help separate and lengthen. I layer this over my full n soft and I Frickin love it. Easy to remove and doesn't clump. Makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes.

FYI, my mascara routine = shiseido eyelash curler, 1 coat of maybelline full n soft WP and 2 coats of this mascara.

Def would repurchase! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very critical about mascaras, and I especially expect them to live up to their name. This is a volume express mascara, so why don't I get any volume with this product?! It does add some length, but nothing special. I only bought this in waterproof so it would hold a curl and keep my lashes looking voluminous but it doesn't even start off that way. Honestly, disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by taylersue

The mascara is alright. I got it in black but it is sparkly. WHY WOULD YOU WANT SPARKLY POOP GREEN MASCARA? Other than the color and sparkles It's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by tobermory12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

* this is for the waterproof version* I have oily under eyes, and I have been looking for a long-wearing, reasonably priced mascara that will not leave smudges under my eyes. This is the product for me. I have long eyelashes but they are light-colored, and this mascara does a very nice job of coating each lash and giving them a fuller, but fairly natural appearance. I like the football-shaped applicator, and I find that the product does not gob up at one end like the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume I was using. I can go for 8 or more hours plus a workout and this product will stay and not smear under my eyes. Very pleased! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by birdcam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll keep this short...I finally found my HG waterproof mascara! People have asked me several times if I"m wearing false lashes when I use it. It lengthens without clumping, and holds a curl ALL day long even in South Florida heat and humidity. Love love love it! I'll keep buying it as long as they keep making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Lisa333

This is the waterproof mascara I will be continue buying. It is really water resistant and it gives a lot of volume. Negatives is that I get mascara on my lids and that I find it very hard to remove it before bed. But maybe i just need to buy a eyemakeup remover for waterproof makeup... I recomend this to everybody except my enemies, don't want them to look as good as I do ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by kjc5248

i love the way this makes my lashes look, huge with no clumps whatsoever. however, the brush is so round and spiky it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to not get any mascara on your lids when applying, which is super annoying because it basically adds an extra step (removing the smudges on lids) which isn't needed. other than getting it on my lids, this mascara is great. i won't repurchase though because i still think volume express falsies is better

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

So... I thought this product was supposed to be VOLUMIZING???

I get length from this product, no volume whatsoever. While I wish it was a heavier formula and gave my lashes emphasis and volume, I do appreciate it for two things: 1. the light formula does lengthen my lashes and does not clump or weight them down and 2. the curl does hold for a few hours, which is a small victory : )

Would not repurchase though.