October 25, 2014 | 1592 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by susieq4s3

This is a really pigmented and really creamy eyeliner with long staying power, my big problem with this is that is so creamy that it starts melting as soon as it touches my skin and the point becomes very dull. I literally have to sharpen after every use which means I will go through this pencil very fast and it is not cheap. My fix to this problem was to start using it with an angled eyeliner brush but I will not be repurchasing this once its gone .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by angie34743

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of Mac's feline really black and creamy but smears everywhere wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

Urban Decay's Perversion is a dark, creamy khol liner. I was a little disappointed in this product; it was difficult to create a thin, natural-looking line with this eyeliner and it smudged very easily. The color payoff was great however, a very rich dark color. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase due to Perversion's tendency to smudge on the tops of my eyelids and will stick to my trust-worthy Lancome Artliner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kellyskovron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would totally get this again when I run out! This eyeliner is so smooth, it glides right on your eye. It stays ALL day. It even stayed on my eye through a sweaty workout and a shower. This product does not smear on your lower lashline, either. Totally recommend!

Pros: stays on all day, smooth and creamy, glides on, great color

Cons: a little pricey

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by dinksbeauty

Fantastic eyeliner, I love it! So pigmented and it literally does glide on. At £14.00 I don't think it's cheap but it it is reasonable for what you get for sure! Best eyeliner I have ever owned. With UD Primer Potion underneath it lasts all day and doesn't smudge.

dinksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner. Since it came out, I think I've gone through 4-5 of them... I rarely use any other liners. It's super black, super smooth and pigmented, goes on very easily and lasts all day, but is easy enough to remove at night. The only downfall is the price, but it's what you expect to pay for high end cosmetics. And it's definitely worth it for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sophie94

Great pigmentation, and is the blackest eyeliner I have ever used! Stays on all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by leserpent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In search of a great eye liner pencil I came across this one and decided to buy it mainly because of all the good reviews it has gotten. It is not the cheapest eye pencil on the market (especially when you have to order it over the net because they don't sell it in your country) so I hoped a liiiittle bit more. The pencil is very soft and indeed glides on very easily, almost like an eye liner, and the colour is very nice, sharp, pigmented black, and smudges well (as long as it's fresh). Being an eye liner person I have an experienced hand and I am not afraid of a bold black cat eye but this is not the easiest of pencils. It often gets on my fingers when applying and then I using my finger to make minor corrections, it gets where it shouldn't - never had such problems with any other liner, pencil or liquid. Because of it's softness it gets blunt and needs sharpening pretty often. I am a busy, lazy and practical person so I prefer automatic pencils anyway... From something named 24/7 I assumed a great staying power but it's no better than average. It stays well on upper lid, but I've noticed after few hours or after being outside the corners get smudgy even though I usually fix it with eye shadow and/or fixing powder (MAC Prep+Prime). The smudging is nothing too dramatic, though. Using it on my waterline it makes my eyes feel dry. However, it's the best pencil/liner for the waterline I've found so far, I think; not perfect, but very good - none of the others have stayed there this well. But I guess I'm still searching (waiting) for The One...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jsche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will admit that the formulation of this eyeliner is pretty great. Glides on VERY smoothly, and the color pigmentation is awesome. It doesn't disappear off my waterline like most other pencil eyeliners, but it does smudge and run off into the lower lash line, giving me the "raccoon eyes". Perversion is EXTREMELY black, and can be overwhelming.

However, for me, the downside was the packaging. The cap comes off very easily, and everytime I try to sharpen it, it keeps breaking! I feel like I have wasted so much product because no matter how much I sharpen it with different sharpeners, it just breaks off. And for the price, I expected it to be much easier to sharpen.

I wouldn't repurchase, although it is a great eyeliner. However, there are many much cheaper alternatives.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me tell you about my story in regards to this liner. When I was a kid I'd go and buy cheap drugstore (or even worse) pencil liners. They were ok a bit hard and not very pigmented. My first proper eyeliner was Zero by Urban Decay. I couldn't believe how smooth and pigmented it was compared to my previous liners.

Well, a few years later I'd moved on and now preferred liquid and gel liners (particularly Bobbi Brown gel liner and Doll Wink liquid liner). They were a lot easier to use and had greater staying power than the good old trusty Zero.

Recently I discovered UD came out with Perversion, which was supposed to be a lot darker than Zero. Of course I was curious. So I went and tried it out. And indeed it was DARK. Much darker than any other liner I've ever tried.

But that's where the good points stop. It is so creamy like warm butter. So much so that the first time I used it I pressed quite gently, but not gently enough because it went all over my eyes and gave me raccoon eyes! But the major problem is with staying power. For something that is 24/7, it would be incredibly Lucky if it lasted 24 seconds. It stars sliding as soon as you put it on. Sigh. That means it's probably good to put on and take a few selfies bit no way could you wear it out.

Disappointing, but I'm happy with my other liners, so not really devastated.