December 21, 2014 | 903 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sarabelle789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAPPOLY.
This isn't the matte version of "Zero" I was expecting. Not even close.
It's impossibly, unimaginably soft for a pencil liner. If you are like me and prone to twitchy eyes/shaky hands when you get nervous, don't even think about this liner... Because it will strike up your nerves, I promise.
You will never see another black pencil eyeliner as densely pigmented as Perversion. While pencils are usually at the beginner's level as far as eyeliners go - leaving a softer, more natural line than gel or liquid - Perversion is hard-edged Level 60 Expert steady-hand stuff.

Being as soft and as fussy as it is, I have yet to figure out a way to blend it into my lashline without it having a stark black edge, and even when I want to wear a dramatic hard-lined eye, I prefer using liquid eyeliner (because even that is more forgiving than Perversion).

It's a quality UD Liner for blending pro's and the steady handed, but definitely not a fit for a fidgety amateur artist like me. :[

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:
-Amazingly black, the darkest I have ever seen
-Soft and creamy, for a completely tug free and effortless application
-Great long wearing product, both on lashline and waterline

CONS:
-Because it is so creamy you have to sharpen it very often
-price is quite high

Overall, amazing eyeliner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by lover233

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this has so many bad reviews; I completely loved it. I got it free with the Smoked palette at Sephora but I would definitely buy it. It's the staple black eyeliner that everyone needs.

Pros:
- Extremely creamy. This will blend and smudge, but it also sets amazingly well.
- Pigmentation. Hands down the blackest eyeliner you will ever use.
- Application. This goes on so smoothly and evenly.

Cons:
Pretty much nothing. If I had to say one thing, it would be that I don't think the cap closes too securely.

To sum it up, I think everyone needs this eyeliner, or just needs to try it. It doesn't smudge on me, so I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. To test this, I wore this on my upper lash line to a waterpark, and 0 smudges. It looked like I had just applied it. Definitely a must-buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I LOVE most of the UD pencil eye liners (I must have over 25 by now). But i must say, i was really dissappointed with Perversion. Yes the black is really a rich, deep black, but the pencil almost seems like a different formula. It was drier and harder than the rest and it really did not go on smoothly or evenly at all. It also didnt seem to set properly and smudged much faster than any of the other colours I have.

This might also have been a defective pencil... the formula seemed completely off. All i know is i will not be re-purchasing this one. Zero black worked 10x better and is dark enough for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this eyeliner but I had a major problem with it. The eyeliner constantly ran/transfered to under my eyes (which looks terrible, but may also be because I have oily lids). This is so annoying because I have to worry about it constantly, and ask friends if its running, somedays I go around the whole day without knowing and when I get home and see myself...... I also hate that when I used other pencil sharpeners for this eyeliner, I usually ruined it, so I had to go out of my way to get Grindhouse, which is also made by Urban Decay. The best things about this eyeliner was that: it was super creamy and easy to apply, and it is super dark. I say that I would buy this product again because I'm still looking for an amazing eyeliner and so far, this is the one that has worked best for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings on this eyeliner. It is a beautiful deep pigmented black that applies smoothly and really defines my eyes. However, I have to be really careful when applying this. It's almost too creamy and can go on too thickly and can smudge during application (when I don't want it to). The main reason I most likely won't rebuy is because I'd like something I don't have to be so careful with when applying. The best part of it is that I don't think any other eyeliner I've ever used has been such a nice deep black and sometimes I really want a super black liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by susieq4s3

This is a really pigmented and really creamy eyeliner with long staying power, my big problem with this is that is so creamy that it starts melting as soon as it touches my skin and the point becomes very dull. I literally have to sharpen after every use which means I will go through this pencil very fast and it is not cheap. My fix to this problem was to start using it with an angled eyeliner brush but I will not be repurchasing this once its gone .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by angie34743

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of Mac's feline really black and creamy but smears everywhere wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

Urban Decay's Perversion is a dark, creamy khol liner. I was a little disappointed in this product; it was difficult to create a thin, natural-looking line with this eyeliner and it smudged very easily. The color payoff was great however, a very rich dark color. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase due to Perversion's tendency to smudge on the tops of my eyelids and will stick to my trust-worthy Lancome Artliner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by kellyskovron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would totally get this again when I run out! This eyeliner is so smooth, it glides right on your eye. It stays ALL day. It even stayed on my eye through a sweaty workout and a shower. This product does not smear on your lower lashline, either. Totally recommend!

Pros: stays on all day, smooth and creamy, glides on, great color

Cons: a little pricey