August 20, 2014 | 2069 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

there's nothing wrong with this blush but i dunno why this blush being a miss one on me..

the color was so pretty.. but i think there's a lots dupe with cheaper price

the pigmentation not as good as nars and illamasqua but still i can tolerate it..

it is a blush to go for me

the package quality is not really cool.. but the cool side is it has a magnetic pan so its so easy to depoting :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are officially my HG blush. To date I have three of them (Dollface, Exposed, and Blushing Bride); Dollface is my favorite of the bunch. It's such a wearable baby pink that doesn't lean too warm or cool-toned -- it's just perfectly neutral and flattering. This is a soft shade, so darker-skinned ladies might have issues with it showing up on their skin; however, I'm an NC20 and have had no problems. This blush seriously lives up to the claims of 12-hour wear. I put this on on a warm, spring day and worked an 8 hour shift without much fading at all. It still looked as fresh and vibrant as it did early that morning! I want to pick up a peach shade next (Blissful and Tipsy are my next victims, lol).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush! Its the perfect light pink color, very girly and cute!
You could layer it on for a more dramatic evening look, but for everyday this my favourite blush!
In terms of staying for 12 hours, I would agree. I put this on one day at 9am and didn't take my makeup off until 9pm, and it was still there on my cheeks looking perfect!
I bought this in Canada at Sephora so I ended up paying about $37 with taxes included, so it was a little expensive, but for the amount you get I would say its an alright price. Because I could see this lasting a whole year before I hit pan.
I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know that I would buy this again. Blush is just one of those things you don't have to spend money on to get a quality product. Colors are great, they last, apply well. But I just can't get over the price. Hard Candy or Milani are just as good as these for way less money. NYX and Avon blushes are nice too. Even Ulta is good. I have also learned that sublty different shades of pinks, mauves, or peaches don't translate on my skin. A pink is a pink is a pink. I don't need five different shades of peach because it doesn't matter once applied. Of the more expensive blushes, I would take this over Nars any day, though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by schwabj

I personally adore this matte baby pink blush, and I wear it almost everyday! I love matte blushes the most, and it looks incredibly natural on me (I have fair skin with pink undertones). I can also build it up for a more intense "going-out" look. Even though it's pricey at $25, I will repurchase and possibly try other matte blushes from Tarte.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jenib

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this blush after wearing NARS Orgasm for years and years and suddenly just craving a change. After swatching all of the Amazonian Clay blushes at Ulta, I chose this one. I really, really love it. It is a nice, light pink. I have a more olive-y undertone to my skin, so I do have to apply this a little heavier than someone who is paler in complexion, but once on it makes me look very naturally flushed, not "made-up" at all. I have found that it does fade a bit faster than 12 hours...it lasts closer to 8 hours on my skin, but it does not emphasize my pores, keeps my skin nice and fresh (and non-oily) and I have not experienced any breakouts from this product at all. I might try a bit of a brighter pink next time, perhaps once summer rolls around and I have some more color to my skin, as I am afraid Dollface is pretty light and I'd really have to pack it on to get it to show up; otherwise, this is a great blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush but don't love it. For some reason, it warms up too much on me. It looks less like a true pink on me and more red. I've tried this blush on several other people and it is an absolutely gorgeous pink. It's a shame it doesn't look as nice on me. The pigmentation is wonderful despite the texture being on the hard side. It's extremely long lasting.

Overall, I don't reach for this as much as I wish I did.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this, formula is amazing and goes on so smoothly, I`ll be buying more tarte blushes for sure!! The color is very subtle, great for every day. I saw some reviews saying this broke them out, I`m really hoping that dosen`t happen to me (will update if it does)! Also the packaging is really cute, easy to open and has a nice mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good blush, good pigmentation, but at the end of the day its just another blush I don't find myself reaching for this a lot though, and its not HG for me so thats why I gave it 3 lippies

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by EncantadaX2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. Packaging is great but I think Nars blushes somehow look more natural when applied. This blush is a very nice pink, but with some purple in it that doesn't go well with warm skin tones. I will keep looking for the perfect pink blush.