Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this, along with a bronzer, in a small size for $15 at my mall's new Sephora. (Finally!)

It's a beautiful color on me - I'm pretty fair - but as another reviewer states, the color payoff isn't that great.

It doesn't last anywhere near 12 hours for me. Not even six hours, and my skin isn't oily.

If I can find a dupe I'll buy that. I'll repurchase the small size tarte if I can't locate one.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the most flattering pink ever! not too blue toned or warm its just like perfect dolly pink! i love it so much and i am sooo glad i bought it when it during friends and family. at full price...seems expensive but haha all blushes at sephora are lik 25-40$ now so this is actually good. i wouldnt buy again b/c i use blush very sparingly and this will liekly not run out for a loooooooooong time

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface is a blush that is a cool-toned, baby pink color. I have experienced a slight darkening of the AC blushes overtime as you wear them, so I recommend that you apply lightly, because you will defiantley see it as time goes on in the day, and to avoid looking overdone. This reminds me of the effect of the Dior Rosy Glow blush in this sense. This color goes great with my skintone (I am fair with cool undertones). It is a matte blush. I am a sucker for the packaging, since it coordinates with the blush inside, so that when you go in your stash to pick one out, you can automatically tell which is which for the most part without having to read the labels. That kinda reminds me of the Revlon Lip Butter's packaging in that way. Definatley one of my favorite blushes in my collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush!
Very natural rosy hue of pink.
Doesn't look like harsh pink blush.
Looks like you've been sun-kissed with a nice rosy glow and flushed from the great outdoors.
Not shiny or shimmery.
Can be layered for more dramatic color for evening.
I use Dollface on the apples of my cheeks while contouring the hollows of my cheekbones with Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer. This duo works very well together - or separately.
I like the fact that it's formulated with a lot of natural ingredients.
The price is a little steep, but it does have good staying power.
The container is slightly difficult to open (but maybe I just got a defective packaging).
Overall, great product and would recommend!

I got this as a "deluxe sample" coupled with a bronzer in a smaller box.... I wanted to try the blush and bronzer out before getting the normal sizes... I now use this everyday! it is amazing!!! I am currently looking for a dupe, and not having much luck, but I am completely content wiht getting a new one in the reg size!! it is perfect for my shade skin, I have had nothing but good experiences with Tarte and will continue to buy and try their products!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i love dollface. a beautiful pink. natural looking on my skin. price is okay. like the packaging. staying power is really there. all in all a great blush. im looking to try blissful and tipsy next for summer. i just need some $$$$

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

In general I like Dollface Amazonian Blush. I am very fair and love sheer pink colors. This is fairly pigmented yet not as much as others. The color sticks around for most of the day and is buildable. I think the packaging is kinda cheap and the container pretty cheap looking. I would buy again, but there are several others ahead of it in my mind. Much better than drug store stuff but it should be, right?

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This blush was a pretty big miss for me as well. This is the first Tarte Amazonian Clay blush I've tried but based off this blush alone I'm not sure I'll purchase another. The color looks beautiful in the pan, a light yet highly pigmented pink that's neither too cool or too warm in tone. My brush picked up this blush pretty easily which I liked but when I transferred it onto my skin I was not blown away one bit. The texture was a little chalky and dull to be honest, it did not blend in smoothly like I was expecting especially with all the hype about how amazing these blushes are. I do like that this blush is matte, without all that shimmer garbage in it. There's absolutely nothing to rave about though for me. The texture is not great, the color payoff is good but not great, and the staying power is by no means 12 hours. That's a fallacy, and honestly for this price point I expected more. I've had better success with my Ulta brand blushes and that's saying something

there's nothing wrong with this blush but i dunno why this blush being a miss one on me..

the color was so pretty.. but i think there's a lots dupe with cheaper price

the pigmentation not as good as nars and illamasqua but still i can tolerate it..

it is a blush to go for me

the package quality is not really cool.. but the cool side is it has a magnetic pan so its so easy to depoting :D

I think Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are officially my HG blush. To date I have three of them (Dollface, Exposed, and Blushing Bride); Dollface is my favorite of the bunch. It's such a wearable baby pink that doesn't lean too warm or cool-toned -- it's just perfectly neutral and flattering. This is a soft shade, so darker-skinned ladies might have issues with it showing up on their skin; however, I'm an NC20 and have had no problems. This blush seriously lives up to the claims of 12-hour wear. I put this on on a warm, spring day and worked an 8 hour shift without much fading at all. It still looked as fresh and vibrant as it did early that morning! I want to pick up a peach shade next (Blissful and Tipsy are my next victims, lol).