April 18, 2014 | 1665 users online

Powder - Milani - Multitasker

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this gem up at Walmart in medium tan. I am using it for a contour powder and it does a great job for me on my light olive (slight yellow undertones) skin. Really, I am quite fair as I work hard at not tanning any more. I have several good bronzers, both high end and drugstore quality, but none of them really work for me as contours. No sparkles, no orange tint, no streakiness. It is very powder-y so my brush tends to pick up quite a bit of product. I have to watch that. It is easy to blend out and does the job for me. I had not thought to look at face powder compacts as an alternative to bronzers. I was, in fact, looking at the baked blushes when this compact jumped out at me. Looks like a good amount of product in a sturdy container. There is the mirror and plush puff in the bottom which does make the whole thing a little bulky but I am unlikely to carry this around with me. My bronzers will remain my bronzers but I will use this from now on when I just want to contour.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by xoLoveMakeupxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst face powder ever !!! Everytime I apply it to set my foundation it made my face look super dark and I try it alone without foundation samething happen made my face look really dark ! I can't even explain it :/ but it literally left me black streaks in my face like my face look dirty and its a medium color I even try applying it with different powder brushes but No still didn't work for me and it also irritated my skin bad I was really disappointed :( since it has really good reviews .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful silky press powder that gives a flawless matte look. It sets foundation beautifully with no caking. I'm very impressed so far. I have ultra oily skin, so I do have to blot by 1pm or 2, but the oil break through is a nice glow. So it does control oil somewhat. I got light tan and I'm nc42. I use this to set Revlon's colorstay foundation. So far so good. I wish the packaging was more modern and sleek. It's nit cute to pull this out in public.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by snowdrop0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've bought three of these compacts so far. I love this stuff, it offers really good coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly. (keep in mind I have very yellow/warm undertones)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ashl0p

This is probably the best pressed powder foundation that I've ever tried. It comes in a really pretty gold compact with a huge mirror & a sponge applicator. I got mines in tan, and I find that it makes me a littttle dark, but that's no biggy. It goes on very smoothly and leaves a matte finish. My t-zone does get a little oily with it on, but that's nothing to be skeptical about b.c you can always reapply some on to absorb the oils on your face. I love this pressed powder! It doesn't receive enough credit for the wonders it works on your face!! Seriously! AND I got it for only $5!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by SweetCheeksCA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

*(When I wear liquid, it's usually NC35 Mac Studio Fix liquid foundation, and then I pair it with the NC35 powder for Winter, and the NC40 for Summer; I have very yellow/golden undertones. I'm very interested in a matte, "retro" looking coverage.)
I just recently purchased the Milani Multitasker Pressed Powder in Light Tan because I was looking for something to hold me over until I could replace my MAC Studio Fix NC35/40 powder.
Let me just say I am very impressed with the quality so far. I have only used it for two days, but have hardly had to reapply it, and it feels as though I'm not wearing makeup at all. Plus, it blends into my skin effortlessly and gives me a natural matte finish. Hopefully I won't have to update this with any complaints. I hope this helps someone! ^_^

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by alygali08

where i live there are no high-end stores so we all make due with drug store items, and i am very very impressed with this powder and im surprised not alot of people use this brand i also love their baked shadows .. anyways the powder covers great its not expensive ($6), its my new favorite powder and the packaging is super pretty!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim when my husband accidentaly broke my MAC careblend powder which is the best powder IMO. It's not as good as my beloved MAC powder, but it's almost there. I gives a good coverage and doesn't break me out.I have very sensitive skin, so this is a very big plus for me. I like the packaging too and for the price you get a lot of product and at the rate I use makeup, I think it is going to last me forever. If you have access to Milani cosmetics, give it a try. You will not be dissappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by iErica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviews about it being very light. I'm NC45 and I thought it would work for me but it's sort of pale so I have to use bronzer to liven my face up

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favorite powder. I have been using Maybelline Dream Matte or MAC Studio Fix Powder forever but I'll never go back. I am NC35 and bought Medium.. it's a TAD too dark so next time I'll pick up the lighter shade. I love Milani's color selection - very asian friendly, it's hard to find the correct shade for warmer skintones when it comes to drugstore products but Milani has made it alot easier. I apply this over my Almay TLC liquid foundation or a tinted moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin and live in a terribly humid climate and this powder has pretty much saved my appearance. Most powders tend to control my oil for 2 hours max.. but this one kept my face looking great for a full 8 hours. It seemed like my makeup looked better at the end of the day. As previous reviewers have said, this powder does give quite a dull finish. I wouldn't recommend this for those with dry skin if you're looking for a dewy look. However, if your face is oily, after an hour or so the oils from your face seem to work with the powder resulting in a very natural looking glow. My mother asked what I was doing different with my makeup routine, it was that noticeable. The compact is gaudy, but I never bring it with me so it doesn't matter - the lasting power is terrific! I'm acne-prone and sensitive to some products that I've slathered on my face, but this isn't affecting my skin in any negative way. It retails for about $5-6 at grocery stores, Walgreens is probably way more expensive. I would highly recommend this product unless you're super duper fair or have dry skin. :]

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No