October 25, 2014 | 1253 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Man I love these! I bought a metallic blue & purple one when I was in Virginia & paid next to nothing for it. I wasn't expecting much at that stage. What I found was these are THE BEST pencils I've ever used! They apply super smooth, easily & the pigmentation is high. Extremely beautiful colours that have good staying power. They don't sell Wet n Wild in Australia which is very sad :-( or else I would buy more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

I agree with everyone's assessment of these eyeliners. I have four colors so far and I do intend to purchase the rest in the future. My local Walgreen's has them for 69 cents. You cannot beat the price for the output. The ones I have were quite creamy and glided on my top line very smoothly and easily. I have all the UD's 24/7 liners and why did I buy these? They are great for gifts for the young ones in our family that are starting to enter the world of makeup and I do intent to use a set for myself, too. I have also used the mink brown on my brow - very nice. Something for less than a dollar and multipurpose, how can you say no?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I just bought 5 of these in different colors and they were 69 cents each. If nothing else, these are a great addition to experiment with and if they don't work you can always swap away or include as extras in your swaps! The application and wear are fantastic. I'll buy every color I find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is an amazing eyeliner! I have this in amethyst, and while it is a slightly metallic shade of purple, I'd almost consider it neutral because it's so wearable and not a really loud shade of purple. I'd feel comfortable wearing this shade anytime. It's also well-pigmented and is awesome to apply- not too creamy or too hard, but just the right texture. I love this and even for a girl with too many liners, I don't regret getting this at all. For the price, well, you can't beat it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by PopRocksAndGummiBears

I've tried many black eyeliners & this one is by far the best! It is only $1 and it lasts all day on me. Its really smooth and super black, plus you get a lot of product since the eyeliner is really long. I like WnW better than MAC & countless other gel/pencil eyeliners. Will buy again for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

These are $1.57 CAD from wal-mart, and they are pretty good for that price. The only thing I dislike baout them is the wood they are made out of - it can give splinters if the pencils are not well sharpened, but that is forgivable in the price range that they are in. Also, it can tug a bit on the upper lid, but for the bottom, this is awesome! I have the taupe coloured one. The staying power is OK (nothing like UD's 24/7 or smashbox's limitless eyeliner), but I check it everyfew hours and reapply just in case and it seems to last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As part of Wet 'n' Wild's new 2011 releases, the eyeliner pencils have been updated with the Color Icon wording/logo, have an improved formula and new colors have been added to the existing ones. Now I haven't owned or used their eyeliners in years and years, as I remembered them being dry, somewhat difficult to apply and not very long-lasting. I was at my local Walgreens a few weeks ago when they were having a BOGO on WnW products. The SA that was there that day told me that she had recently purchased a few of these and was quite impressed with them. So upon her recommendation, I bought 6 of them in Dark Brown, Bronzed, Olive (new color), Purple (new color), Amethyst (new color and rumored to be a dupe of UD's 24/7 eyeliner in "Rockstar") and Sky Blue. I must say that these are not the WnW eyeliners I remember from back in the day. The new formula is very creamy and I find that they glide on easily with no tugging on both the upper and lower lashlines. They are pigmented and the colors are pretty and true to their names. I also found the staying power to be, although not the best, fairly decent for a very inexpensive DS liner. They are easy to sharpen with a standard size sharpener and because the pencils are long, they should last quite awhile. I'm pleasantly surprised by these and at $.99 a piece, will continue to keep these in my collection.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are one of my favorite drugstore finds. I have 3 of them (Black, Mink Brown, and Taupe) and I love them all. They apply smoothly (absolutely no tugging) and have good staying power. I actually use Taupe as an eyebrow pencil and it works well for my ash blonde hair. They are $1 each and you can often find them BOGO 50% so they are a total bargain. I am planning to get the rest of the colors when I find them--my CVS is always out!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No