October 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brilliant idea! Don't know why it hasn't been thought of before, and although it may seem to be a good idea in reality it doesn't work for me. The formula is clumpy and does flake. It would have been a lot better if they could thin it out a bit as I still make mistakes (bits going onto my water line or underneath). The packaging is adorable though! Like others have said though I will keep the wand and just use another brand of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by changja2

I overall like this product except that it flakes. The brush is perfect for my thin, sparse asian lashes that I use it on my top lashes (my bottom lashes are practically non-existent). It gives pretty good length, so-so volume and keeps my curl halfway in place. Removal is a breeze. As for rebuy, I am sitting on the fence on this one. I may try using the Clinique wand with the L'oreal double extend tubing mascara as I can't remember if that one flaked on me or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the brush because it is small so it is easy to apply to the bottom lashes. Unfortunately, it flakes so I will not repurchase. I also think it is expensive for the amount of product that you get. I am disappointed because I did like the coverage. When this runs out, I will save the brush and try it with a different mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a great idea! I don't usually wear mascara on my bottom lashes because it's too hard to negotiate huge mascara wands, and it usually smudges off anyway. I don't like water proof mascara, but for just the bottom lashes, I'm willing to make an exception. I am a fan of Clinique mascara anyway. I love the teeny-weeny little brush! It's brilliant! I've been wearing it on my lower lashes, even to work, and it doesn't budge. I think this is such a unique product and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the perfect mascara! It gets every little lash because of the tiny brush. Sometimes I use it for my top lashes. It doesn't smudge but just flakes really little, sometimes not at all. For just $10, you have nothing to lose.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBelle7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was dying to try this and when one of my good friends who happens to work for clinique gave me this for my birthday I tried it immediately. The mascara is small in size but packs a punch. I HAVE to wear mascara everyday of not my almond shaped eyes look more like a chickens blank expression. The brush is doll sized but works great and really grabs every last little lash. It gave my puny lashes length, lots of color and volume all with out liking like Tamy Faye Baker. Its staying power its decent and comes off easily with no build up. It helped open my eyes and can be used for day and night looks. The only downside is that it dried out a little sooner than usual

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The packaging is cute, and I love how tiny it is, but this thing clumps like mad when applying. Even if I go super slow and careful while applying, my bottom lashes will find themselves covered in big goopy clumps. I would wipe excess mascara off of the wand before applying, but considering how expensive Clinique products are, I always decide against it. Yes, this stuff will get every lash, and it will look good if you manage to apply it with no problems, but regular mascara and a steady hand will do a better, more consistent job for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such an amazing concept! I have a lot of bottom lashes and only this mascara does them justice! It's so teeny and adorable and it really separates and defines!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Sheila217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for well over a year. I think $10 is a bit high for the product BUT for me good mascara is hard to come by and there is nothing else I'd use over this. The wand size is perfect and the formula is great. My one dislike: The staying power is a little to be desired. By the end of the day I still have mascara at the base of my lashes and the tips have flaked off. But I love that it is SO easy to remove and no racoon eyes!! Buy this, you won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This super cute, tiny brush is fantastic at coating the lower lashes. It covers lashes I did not even realize that I had! The result is a much fuller looking lower lash area. Contains parabens. While I really like the Clinique small brush, I prefer Avon's wash-off water proof formula because it does not flake on me and is easy to remove at the end of the day.