July 31, 2014 | 1507 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by BunnyBelle7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was dying to try this and when one of my good friends who happens to work for clinique gave me this for my birthday I tried it immediately. The mascara is small in size but packs a punch. I HAVE to wear mascara everyday of not my almond shaped eyes look more like a chickens blank expression. The brush is doll sized but works great and really grabs every last little lash. It gave my puny lashes length, lots of color and volume all with out liking like Tamy Faye Baker. Its staying power its decent and comes off easily with no build up. It helped open my eyes and can be used for day and night looks. The only downside is that it dried out a little sooner than usual

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The packaging is cute, and I love how tiny it is, but this thing clumps like mad when applying. Even if I go super slow and careful while applying, my bottom lashes will find themselves covered in big goopy clumps. I would wipe excess mascara off of the wand before applying, but considering how expensive Clinique products are, I always decide against it. Yes, this stuff will get every lash, and it will look good if you manage to apply it with no problems, but regular mascara and a steady hand will do a better, more consistent job for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such an amazing concept! I have a lot of bottom lashes and only this mascara does them justice! It's so teeny and adorable and it really separates and defines!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Sheila217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for well over a year. I think $10 is a bit high for the product BUT for me good mascara is hard to come by and there is nothing else I'd use over this. The wand size is perfect and the formula is great. My one dislike: The staying power is a little to be desired. By the end of the day I still have mascara at the base of my lashes and the tips have flaked off. But I love that it is SO easy to remove and no racoon eyes!! Buy this, you won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This super cute, tiny brush is fantastic at coating the lower lashes. It covers lashes I did not even realize that I had! The result is a much fuller looking lower lash area. Contains parabens. While I really like the Clinique small brush, I prefer Avon's wash-off water proof formula because it does not flake on me and is easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had never heard of a bottom--lash mascara until it was mentioned on YouTube, and I thought,"Brillant idea!!". It works great on my rather long but light brown eyelashes. It has not smudged on me, yet. I have had a few flakes, but not bad at all. The wand is the perfect shape and size for getting at the hard-to-reach bottom lashes. The packaging is nice, a bit smaller than a normal mascara.
Edit: after using this for a while, I cannot recommend if you have long eyelashes like me. I seem to get it everywhere underneath my eye when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by CLAiRE07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is brilliant! I have pretty long bottom lashes and whenever I would use a regular mascara wand I would end up with globs of mascara underneath my eyes. This tiny wand makes it easy to achieve a precise application. I didn't find that this mascara smeared or flaked at all throughout the day-and I have very oily eyelids! My lashes look perfect and doll-like. Definitely will repurchase this gem :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

For only $10 in Sephora, you really can't go wrong with this genius product. Why didn't they think of this sooner? The little tiny head is the perfect size for getting in the sides of your lashes and coating them evenly. I use this for special occasions or going out at night not everyday but it works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just perfect! Never flakes or smudges, stays on all day and it is easy to apply. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by nadia3506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a godsend for clumsy people like me who have a hard time applying mascara evenly to the bottom lashes. I actually only wore mascara on my top lashes for years because I found that it tended to clump on my bottom lashes and flake off during the course of the day. The tiny brush is amazing, it reaches the smaller lashes perfectly and gives nice definition and opens up the eye. It's foolproof, i'll definitely be repurchasing!