April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the reviewer below. This isn't a good facial moisturizer. I thought I'd save a few bucks and try this based on reviews. I too think it's unsanitary and it left me with flesh colored bumps on my face too! I did give it a 3 because for the $, I use it as body lotion and it's pretty good for that, so at least I didn't have to toss it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ceila

Purchased this based on the blooming reviews in mua, hated the packaging too bulky and so unsanitary, has a horrid citrussy floral powdery headache inducing scent .. Worst of all it gave me weird type of rash all over my face :( .. It was sooo itchy and inflamed .. Micro skin colored tipped bumps all over my face that when I run my handpalm over my skin it feels like I'm touching sand paper .. It took me a while to get rid of it , it may work for u but definitely not for me I won't repurchase :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ricebby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff, great for oily skin.

I do wish it came in a pump though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

For years I have suffered with acne and am not able to use anything but grapeseed oil or sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. But now that I am 26, my skin has changed to be a bit drier rather than the oily skin I used to have. This has to be the BEST moisturizer I have ever used! I can say that I have been using it only a week but I usually breakout right away when any new product touches my face. It seeps into the skin flawlessly and leaves me with the velvety, glowy finish that I have always admired on others. I will update in two weeks. But totally go out and get this! It's dirt cheap, you have not thing to lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin(summer), dry-normal(winter) and it kinda clear. I use this twice a day. I first bough it in the summer and it broke me out so bad. So I just through it in the corner. Then the weather starting to change to winter, and my skin get super dry. I said: "Why dont I give it a try since there's nothin to lose". And OMG, I'm glad I did. It makes my skin glow, smooth and brighter. I noticed a big different just after 1 night. I might have to change to another in the summer but this is the best for winter. And it's dirt cheap, like the cheapest moisturizer you can get, BUT IT WORKS. I wont purchase it for people with acne prone or oily skin. And when travel, it's too big so maybe can put it in another jars

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I have dry skin where I use my acne products, and an oily t-zone. This moisturizer is so fresh and light. It is ridiculously inexpensive. Has a nice fresh scent. Doesn't cause breakouts. Won't make you oily, hydrates dry skin. It's just perfect. Even Dr.Oz thinks so! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product! It's hard finding a moisturizer that helps my dry skin, yet doesn't make me oily and breakout. This is just the right stuff! Love how cheap and easy to find this stuff is! My only complaint is it's in a jar. Not exactly sanitary. I would recommend buying some wood craft sticks to dip into the jar (sanitary and you get the right amount of product). Must say I'm loving the smell as well. Find it soothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizer for my oily/acne prone skin. Soaks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin looking like an oil slick. Great base for makeup yet also works well as a night time moisturizer. I don't have a huge amount of fine lines and wrinkles but I have not noticed this helps the little fine lines around my eye area (yes I use this all over my face, which includes patting some around my eyes). However seeing as my skin is still quite young, I don't have an issue with the fact that this does not help me with anti-aging. Its really just a great moisturizer if you have oily skin. I also work in a really REALLY dry office and this helps to keep flakies at bay which I have had a big issue with. Its also super cheap at your local drugstore so that is a huge bonus. I have to thank MakeupAlley actually because I bought this after reading good reviews on it here. It is a product I would never have thought to look twice at if it weren't for you guys. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

I love this product. I very rarely give anything five stars, because I can always find *something* to nitpick about! But this product is a GEM.

I have skin that tends to get oily, but I still needed a decent moisturizer. Something I could use daily underneath my makeup. This product does the trick! It's lightweight, sinks in like a dream, and doesn't leave your face all greasy. It's perfect for me, it's cheap, and the tub will last forever. What more could you want?

I also find the unsanitary claims ridiculous. If you don't want to stick your finger in there, use a clean q-tip. Problem solved, that's what I do with my foundation as well. Don't pass up amazing products just because they don't come with a pump!

I used up a sample of MUFE Hope in a Jar and liked it well enough, but I'm telling you...this product does the same exact thing. Definetely HG status for me.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by PrimInPearls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer is fantastic! I needed something that would take care of my dry patches but not be too much for my oily skin and this definitely did the trick! It's very light and sinks into the skin nicely. It's enough moisture for your skin in the winter but its not too heavy for the summer! I love it and highly recommend!