October 25, 2014 | 1697 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by TheeOriginalBooBooKatie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Supposedly, Dr. Oz said "Put away those expensive creams and buy this!". There are no miracles taking place like disappearing fine lines or magically rejuvenated skin but it has three pluses: it's moisturizing, it doesn't break me out, and it's inexpensive enough that I don't mind slathering it on my neck, chest and hands as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by youdecide18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is perfect for my skin. It doesn't make my face oily unlike other moisturizers that I have tried, but I also don't have any dry patches. I just feel smooth skin and I love it. A little also goes a long way. I have it for several months now and it still works wonderfully on my skin. I'm not a fan of the packaging though since its in a jar and you have to dip your hands on the container which sometimes is unsanitary. Over all though, the formula of this product is perfect for my combination skin and I will definitely buy this again!.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I was trying to find something I could use to moisturize my face during the day. I am very acne and clog prone. Most of the time I buy a moisturizer, use it right away, and there's acne & clogged pores EVERYWHERE. So I try to be pickier on what I use. I read reviews of this and a lot of people seemed to love it. My skin did not. It did nothing. No moisture and the acne & clogged pores were still there.
I am now using two Ponds products that work fantastic instead.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by shuluva1

This is my HG night cream. Saw this reviewed by many on YouTube and had to try. LOVE IT! Light fragrance, but doesn't bother me. Feels great on my skin, and the price, way cheap. Will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Light and whipped and creamy texture. But still quite rich and moisturizing. Price is fantastic.

CONS: It has mineral oil and cones, both of which clog my pores. I cannot tell you how much the strong fragrance bothered me. I can take a bit of fragrance with a night cream, as long as it's not too floral or perfumey. I can prove this by telling you I used Loreal's Age Perfect line for a year. ;) This one is slightly perfumey but in a powdery/fresh shower way. But it's a very annoying smell to my nose, and it made my nose very "itchy." Some won't like that it's in a jar, but I just make sure my hands are clean before using.

ALTERNATES: I love the Aveeno Positively Nourishing 24-hour Ultra-Hydrating Whipped Souffle Body Cream for my face (It's sold with the body creams). I can deal with the scent in that one much easier than this one, and the texture is very, very similar. It also has no cones in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

I use this lotion on my face every morning and night after using St. Ives apricot face wash. It's so fresh, it dries quickly, and doesn't make my skin oily at all. It is a nice, light lotion, and I love it. The pot-type container is nice because you can use all the product, and it seriously lasts a long time. Great value and a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by PandaLalaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is a facking miracle.
I don't know WHY or HOW this stuff clears my skin up pretty much instantly, but it does.
I bought this about 4 months ago and started using it when I was going through a pretty rough patch with my skin, in about 3-4 days everything had calmed down and my skin was looking perfectly normal and balanced. No redness, no breakouts, no dry patches, nothing. I stopped using it, like an idiot, because I got bored and was looking for a change.
Until a few days ago when I got a TERRIBLE breakout alllll over my face from a combination of bad skincare, stress, heavy drinking, traveling, and no sleep. It was a nightmare.
I decided to switch back to this moisturizer and have used it a grand total of 2 times since I've been home and my face already looks about 90% better.
I really really have no idea what's in this that my face likes so much, but if I ever try to stray from it again someone needs to slap me and tell me to stop being such a fool.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by traubelein

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I read about this moisturizer here on MUA and could only wish I could try it for myself since everyone was raving so much about it, so all I could do was pin a picture of it on my pinterest since it's not available here in Jakarta. Little did I know, my bf who's currently in Sydney saw my pinterest and he bought and sent it to me. About a month later, with many other makeup and skin products I had pinned, it arrived!!

My thoughts on this moisturizer:

PROS:
- I love the fresh scent
- I love how cool it sort of feels on the skin
- Doesn't irritate my skin (and I'm very sensitive)
- Acts as a good base before your foundation (gives a nice glow)
- A blessing and a curse, the HUGE tub
- Absorbs quickly
- Skin feels soft and smooth after immediate application
- I think it's better than MAC's Studio Moisture Cream that feels a bit too thick on the skin

CONS:
- Wish it came in a different packaging alternative (like a squeeze tube with a nozzle?)
I move some to a smaller plastic jar so I don't contaminate the rest of the stuff.

Overall, I'm happy with this product. Would repurchase again, but I think that would be until many years from now? hahaha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I have had it for 10 months and used it every night and I still have about 1/5 of the container left! Makes my skin soft and glowy. I have very sensitive skin and most stuff either burns my skin or my eyes and this never does! I also love the price. I will for sure repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love!! I got this product because of its great reviews and was not disappointed. SO much moisturizer for such a great price, especially since a little goes a long way! I've used it every morning and night for around 10 days, and it looks like I haven't even touched it yet! It has a very thin, watery consistency which I was skeptical about at first, but it makes the product absorb right into your skin and start working instantly. It's a light, gentle formula which is perfect for my sensitive skin, and the results are highly noticeable. The smell is kind of a chemically one, but it's relaxing-- like a spa smell. Definitely will repurchase (if I ever finish this jar!)