January 31, 2015 | 956 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by andee74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin, and as I age, I have noticed increasingly LARGE pores. I tried this product and WOW! Within a few days, the size of my pores is noticeably smaller. Within a month or so, my skin appears softer, more refined, and much more smooth. I use it daily at night to keep my pores looking clean and young again! If you have large pores and oily skin, this is a great product for you. The price is terrific too!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At 35$CAD this product is expensive for a drugstore one but it delivers.
My skin is noticeably smoother, texture is improved, clogged pores are almost gone and I've only been using it for 2 nights. I do not need a lot at once so it should last for months.
One little thing is that the bottle looks nice in the store but is actually made of plastic, could be made of glass instead, at that price it should be more chic.
Will update rating if bad effects appear.

Edit: this hasn't improved my skin enough for the cost and hassle. Downgraded rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by elletee23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I feel like my skin has shed some layers after using this product and it does feel softer and look smoother. I find what really helps is exfoliating (using a toner or exfoliating wash) in the morning to get rid of the "layer" of the elixir from the night before.

Overall, a good product that absorbs quickly at night and leaves my skin feeling better and looking brighter with an even skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by berniegwen

This is the culprit of my recent break-outs. At first I thought maybe its something else. I didnt use this for a couple of weeks and finally I decided to try it again and again it broke me out so I stopped using it and my skin cleared. So def. this can cause break-outs. will not be finishing the bottle. I will stick to the olay serums which work really great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by orangeunicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think my skin is brighter and has a more refined texture.

I will repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by smoze

guess what its just lemon juice for 20 bucks

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Ichthyus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE!!! Broke me out with deep cystic acne & left me with scars. Will never try any Olay products again

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After reading all the MUA reviews about this product, I WANTED to love it. I am skin-obsessed and am always looking for something new. This was NOT it.
After one use, I had red bumps all over my face. Very unattractive. I thought to myself, maybe this is one of those things where it has to get worse before it can get better. So I kept at it for a few more nights. More red bumps. I had to baby my skin for a week and half to fix it. When it finally all cleared up, I thought, maybe I'll try it one more time, just on my nose, since the skin isn't so sensitive there. Mistake! I woke up to find an angry red mountain range had sprouted up overnight. I'm glad other people have had success with this, but my bottle will be headed for the trash can.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to give this a try after I found my skin looking dull, rough and generally blah. After the first night my skin was smoother and looked better, after 1 week my skin is brighter, and smoother, I am happy with the results

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading the reviews (thank you, ladies!)

Cons: Hate the ugly red bottle, which was surprisingly brittle: The second time I used it, the bottle fell from the side of the sink into the sink (6 inches?) and the top snapped off. Grrr. Also dislike the shimmery appearance--I do prefer my products straight-up, with no unnecessary additions.

Pros: Works overnight to soften my skin. I have not noticed decreased blotchiness (freckles) or wrinkles, but there is definitely an active ingredient that smoothes my skin (glycolic acid, I guess).

I alternate this with a simple night time moisturizer. (Since I use MUF's lactic acid peel once or twice a week, I don't want to peel all of my skin off!)

Recommend.