December 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mjs06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great black eyeliner. Pigmented and easy to smoke out. Other colors are also great, and I like the LE ones for something different.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by carom

It smudges like crazy around my eyes!!! I'm not sure what the problem between me and this eyeliner is!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Figure88

What a mess this stuff is. The liner is way too soft so the tip is always round causing application to be very thick, it is cakey, doesn't apply evenly, smudges like hell, and is the WORST liner I have ever used. STAY AWAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 3:24:00 AM More reviews by krnsnowflake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product religiously; doesn't budge at all once it's set!! It'll last you a pretty good amount of time to (I use it everyday and find that i only need to replace it every 4-5 months or so). Comes in lots of great colors too!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I love these things! I have several (if not all) of the colors, including some LE ones. The one I tend to use most is Cafe (dark brown). They do apply easily (soft and no tugging!), and the line can be made thin or thicker, and is smudgeable. This, and every liner I've tried does tend to smudge on me in the outer corners. Otherwise, it stays put.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

I like smooth, thin line Le Stylo gives me..it doesn't tug at all and it leaves just the right amount of color. I give it 2 lippies off because it's a hassle if you twist it too much, you can't twist it back down. I bought two of these and both have the same problem. Also, I don't know how "waterproof" this is, but it's definetely not smudge proof..I noticed smudges a few minutes after I applied it. Wanted to love this eyeliner, but I don't. I'm going back to my Estee Lauder automatic eye pencil instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

The softest eyeliner is not always the best. It smudges all around my eyes! I find Revlon eyeliner of the same kind much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Isolinde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Right now, I'm marking this as a re-purchase... but that strongly depends on whether it breaks before it's all gone. I've never had much luck with this style of twist-up 'pencil' liner, they tend to break off in their tube and become unusable before they're half gone. If it breaks off, I'll be back to change my review. For the product itself, I love it. It comes in a beautiful set of colors, glides on easily, and stays put. (I should add a caveat here though; I almost never cry, and don't rub my eyes, so I don't usually have any problems with eyeliner coming off, no matter the brand.)

Okay, changing my reiew a bit. After a few months, the pencil didn't break, it just dried out terribly, and now refuses to deposit any color at all. I'm sticking with pot or regular pencil style liners from now on, I think. Changing the rating to a 3, maybe if you use it every day it'll work for you, otherwise I'd recommend something that doesn't go dry so quilckly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2007 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Evanescence_rox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I lined my eyes with this this morning, the application was ok, a bit crayon like making it difficult but ok. I always used pencil eyeliners which was the only plus point of this. I found it easy to achieve the basic shape i wanted. Went to college as usual and at break i realised that it has started to smugde onto my eyelids and around my eyes. Never did i think that by the end of the day it would be all around my eyes. Its difficult to sharpen and as soon as you start lining your eyes it goes blunt. I like my eyeliner to be heavy with sharp flicks at the end but i just couldnt achieve this look, instead it was just blunt flicks. The colour is a nice dark black at first but throughout the day wears on into a faded grey. I have paricularly oily eyelids and im just putting it all down to this. I think this eyeliner would most probably look much better on someone without oily eyelids and i'll be sticking to liquid eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Tbauer

This eyeliner gives a nice definition to one's eyes, and can be subtle or intense. I use the cafe shade and am very pleased with how easy it is to apply. It lasts all day, and even the next day. Overall, a great product. Bravo Lancome.