Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 10/8/2007 12:57:00 AM

this eyeliner is too soft and it smudge easily because i have a teary eyes.
i bought the le stylo "waterproof" but this product doesn't looks waterproof at all since it smudge around my eyes.
but i love the bronze color even thou i will never repurchase this product!

on 9/26/2007 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only eyeliner I ever wear. I've been using it for several years, and it performs better than anything else I've tried. It doesn't smear or smudge, and the colors are fantastic. This is the kind of product I use until the pencil is so small I can't hold it anymore.

I've been using this eyeliner for years now - and it's my fav. Doesn't smudge, stays in place and you never need to sharpen! Couldn't ask for anything more in an eyeliner.

on 7/24/2007 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great black eyeliner. Pigmented and easy to smoke out. Other colors are also great, and I like the LE ones for something different.

on 7/16/2007 8:51:00 PM

It smudges like crazy around my eyes!!! I'm not sure what the problem between me and this eyeliner is!

on 6/14/2007 5:11:00 PM

What a mess this stuff is. The liner is way too soft so the tip is always round causing application to be very thick, it is cakey, doesn't apply evenly, smudges like hell, and is the WORST liner I have ever used. STAY AWAY!

on 6/14/2007 3:24:00 AM

I use this product religiously; doesn't budge at all once it's set!! It'll last you a pretty good amount of time to (I use it everyday and find that i only need to replace it every 4-5 months or so). Comes in lots of great colors too!!

on 4/7/2007 4:42:00 AM

I love these things! I have several (if not all) of the colors, including some LE ones. The one I tend to use most is Cafe (dark brown). They do apply easily (soft and no tugging!), and the line can be made thin or thicker, and is smudgeable. This, and every liner I've tried does tend to smudge on me in the outer corners. Otherwise, it stays put.

on 2/26/2007 8:16:00 PM

I like smooth, thin line Le Stylo gives me..it doesn't tug at all and it leaves just the right amount of color. I give it 2 lippies off because it's a hassle if you twist it too much, you can't twist it back down. I bought two of these and both have the same problem. Also, I don't know how "waterproof" this is, but it's definetely not smudge proof..I noticed smudges a few minutes after I applied it. Wanted to love this eyeliner, but I don't. I'm going back to my Estee Lauder automatic eye pencil instead.

on 2/21/2007 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The softest eyeliner is not always the best. It smudges all around my eyes! I find Revlon eyeliner of the same kind much better.

Top Rated Lancome Products