Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 6/17/2011 3:47:00 PM

This stuff really is as good as all the reviews claim! I am NOT one to invest in blush- I loves me some blush, but loves me some drugstore blush! I was in search of a warming, brighter coral, comparable to what I see on so many celebs lately. Wanted color, but nothing trashy. Tipsy is THE best blush ever! On days when I feel washed out and drab, this definitely helps. The color is super pigmented and totally buildable- you can look flushed or made-up, it's up to you. A little does go a long way, so I'm sure it will last. Color stays put for most of the day, too! Although I pretty much wear this blush everyday (and know it'll look good when I'm tan this summer), I'm still thinking about trying the other colors. The stuff IS worth the $25!!!!

on 6/17/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Love this blush! It is so easy to wear, easy to blend, easy to apply. Use a very light hand, it's super pigmented and you can end up looking clownish if you apply too much, it's buildable so start light. It looks orangey in the pan, but I agree part of that is the packaging, it's definitely coral with a hint of pink. It gives such a pretty, natural look, and blends beautifully over foundation or tinted moisturizer. This will last forever, given how little is needed, so even though it's pricey in the end it wont cost much at all. I'm really impressed with this blush.

on 6/6/2011 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush. Its very pigmented, very similar to my nars blushes. My skin is very oily and this blush lasted for 6 hours. The shade is somewhat similar to my nars blush gilda. Will definitely buy various shades of this blush. Another Great thing about this blush is that It doesnt break me out :)

on 5/29/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Awesome colour. My skin in an olive colour - think eva longoria without all the self tanner/bronzer - and this product looks amazing. I love the fact that it's matte, so it looks natural in day light. Plus my skin can get a little oily throughout the day, so I try to stay away from shimmer blushes. The colour is beautiful - a true coral.

on 5/13/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my second Tarte AC Blush. I LOVE this color. It's the perfect matte coral spring/summer shade. Love the fact that a little goes a long way. This blush will last forever. The color stays true and wears all day long. I can't say enough wonderful things about these Tarte blushes. Will definitely be purchasing a few more shades.

on 5/5/2011 5:40:00 PM

the packaging is so cute, its really what sold me.
this color is truly a coral. and its not shimmery and it actually shows up on my olive complexion. nc 40/42 or mufe 153 ! i LOVE THIS BLUSHER.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The perfect matte peachy/coral shade for spring and summer. Love how there is no shimmer/glitter to this, and it looks so natural. LOVE it on my medium/tan warm skintone. This is perfect for summer. The compact is super cute and comes with a mirror. The consistency of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes is lovely! They blend so seamlessly and easily onto the skin. This pigmentation of Tipsy is really good. I can see this working for all skintones. I can't say enough good things about this blush. I have Dollface, as well. These blushes blow NARS (never thought I'd say this) & MAC's blushes out of the water! Check these out. You won't be disappointed.

(I have Tipsy in the cheekstain form,and I love the color. That's why I chose this shade. Blissful is gorgeous well, but Tipsy leans for on the peach/coral side and Blissful leans more on the peachy/pink side.)

on 4/28/2011 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First off I will say that I am a blush whore and have tried many, I found that Mac blushes have no lasting power on me and if applied in the morning will last only about 2-4 hrs max and be gone by mid-day. Nars blushes were my go to since they had better lasting power...until Tarte entered the scene. Now these little treasures are my favorites (they literally last all day on me), I have a lot of Nars blushes and have just recently picked these up in Tipsy, Glisten (QVC exclusive), Blissful, Exposed and Flush. I will write a review on all of these...now onto Tipsy, gorgeous peach color that will flatter just about anyone, if I had to choose a color from Nars that would compare to it I would choose Gilda although Gilda is waay more pigmented and you have to be careful to apply lightly which isn't the case with tipsy. Both are beautiful on the cheeks but Tipsy wins hands down because it's smoother, and has skin friendly ingredients without the parabens which Nars is full of :( plus it's $2 cheaper and the packaging is cute. You can tell what color blush you're reaching for by the color of the case which you can't do with Nars blushes. Anyways this turned out to be a long review but Tipsy is an awsome blush that you definitely have to try out for yourself :)

on 4/28/2011 4:07:00 PM

I was a little dubious to see how orange Tipsy looked in the pan, but this is a completely gorgeous peach-coral on me. Goes on beautifully -- pigmented but not so much that you can't work with it and build it up. No shimmer to my eye. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Will be wearing this all summer! And if you want a lippie that goes well with this, Revlon Peach Me is gorgeous.

on 4/26/2011 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

PERFECTION! I picked this up last weekend at Sephora and before I could even get out of the door with it, I had 4-5 people stop me to tell me how amazing this blush was... and boy were they right! It's such a pretty warm coral color and it has had great lasting power for me! Looks good up until I get home from work! Tarte has never been one of my favorites, but I will definitely repurchase and maybe even try out a few more shades in this line.