April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 7:01:00 PM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love LUSH :)
I was able to try a phuket bomb through a wonderful swap. And I am in love, this was great, the aroma was wonderful and the little peices of coconut are great too. The essential oils in this made my skin feel awesome. A great bath treat. In fact i liked so much, i placed an order via their Austrialan website. Conversion is good now ladies and shpping was quite low too, though thru email prior to my order they told me about 10-14 days to deliver.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2003 5:21:00 AM More reviews by Houndgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lush Bath Bombs look great, smells great. However, it's soooo expensive, one bomb last only one bath yet the price is way high! I wouldn't bother!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lush's bath bombs are hit-or-miss, imo. Some are wonderful - Butterball, for example. However, I found some very disappointing. Slammer was one of these - it coloured my bath water, but I couldn't smell a thing.
Overall, they're very much worth trying, but YMMV as far as which ones will please you. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: level of fragrance is fine; CONS: ones with plant pieces leave tub very messy; COMMENTS: I tried this a few years ago and was very unimpressed. Also, I'm not in the habit of spending $3-5 per bath.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2002 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Honeybabe39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They fizz, but there's no real scent that comes out of them. And I take baths a lot, and am always using bubbles and other products in them, but every time I used a bath bomb I got a UTI...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 9:53:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whenever I use a bath bomb, I cannot help but think of one of my favorite Christmas cards ever. It went something like this:

"Christmas reminds me a lot of sex.........
Tremendous anticipation followed by a big mess and a vague sense of disappointment."

To get more bang for the buck (sorry, couldn't resist) and lasting thrills -- and to avoid that mucky flower petal cleanup, I prefer Lush' bubble bars and bath melts.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2002 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I love both bombs, and LUSH has such a great varitey of types. A both bomb is a bath bomb, and you can get cheaper ones, but when I am in Vancouver, I can't resist picking up a few!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let's just say I'm happy I did not go to Vancouver again to pick one of these. This is average stuff. LUSH has nothing on Garden Botanika's bombs and melts. A bomb is a bomb is a bomb. Great selection of scents but not anything to write home about.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2002 5:48:00 AM More reviews by kopo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the butterball & fizzy o'therapy most. Butterball is very moisturizing and good for dry skin days. Fizzy o'therapy has essential oil and wake me up after a tiring day. I don't like those with glitering powder because I need to take a shower to remove them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 12:37:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How can you NOT love these!? I think $5 is a bit expensive seeing that you can only use one per bath but they are worth it. As they fizz away, they release soothing scents and skin sofetening oils into the water! One word... AHHHH