December 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Briggitte

I have lots of expensive hairstyling products and so far I have been using this curler instead of some of my more expensive alternatives lately. I've actually had people comment on how nice the curls look. They look more natural then a traditional curling iron because the curler is tapered so its not one size the whole way through. It's also super quick you can probably cut your time in half using this. I saw that they recently came out with a larger barrel model I would really like to try that one also!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by NHoole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always curled my hair with my ghds since my last curlers just didnt do the job properly. I really started to love my hair wavy / loosely curled and so I asked for these for my birthday having read the reviews... and WOW !! I can't believe how good they are ! Regardless of price they are incredible.

I have naturally straight / frizzy hair so I blow dried it roughly straightened my fringe and got to work with the curler. First time I used it very high about 190 and the curls were so tight and fantastic, however the next time I tried it on 130 and i achieved the PERFECT loose curl for me and at this temperature I am not damaging my hair anywhere near as much as I did with my GHDs and I can't get over how they look after sleeping through them ( last night) So I had to review them.

I would happily pay 50 for this so it is a total bargain !!

PLEASE buy them and save yourself money !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by tammy859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this curlingg wand!!!...I've bought so many this one is the best I would recommend to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MollieMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

theres amazing reviews for this on here! i just bought it for $21 at walmart. hoping it will work! i like that it can switch to 1/2 to 1 inch curls! i havent seen any reviews that say that. i got the ultimate version so it may be different? oh well i hope it works!
update: well.. i thought that it would be easier to not use the glove and i burnt myself.. and it made me frustrated! lol its going to take some getting used to because it took me around an hour to do and my hairs not long but past shoulder length. the other complaint is it was so slippery and my hair kept falling to the end or off the wand! im going to keep trying though! it kept the curls overnight.. they looked exactly the same! i was kind of hoping they would relax though because they were kinky curls and my hair was HUGE! what does it mean you can adjust from half inch to and inch? how do you do that??

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It honestly has been the best thing for my hair. My hair is naturally straight & hardly ever holds curls, but with this curling wand my curls last all day. I bought the wand in both sizes and the smaller one gives nice, tight curls; while the bigger one gives loose, kind of like beachy waves. For the price, I would say its a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Lise1995

I love this product.
-makes beautiful curls.
-smooths frizz (in my case only if I don't brush it afterwards)
-heats up very fast
The glove is very useful but it causes frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kerry51207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was never good at curling my hair with a curling iron, or flat iron and when I saw this I was skeptical because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it. It is a little awkward at first but after you do a few pieces you get the hang of it and OMG it is amazing, best investment ever! It is reasonably priced and worth every penny, it takes me 20 minutes tops and i have a whole head full of beautiful curls that last all day. I bought the larger barrel size and I just love it!! Go out and buy it right now, seriously you will not regret it at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tulipsxw2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My naturally straight Asian hair is so stubborn that I've given up on all the curling irons with a clasp. I've always wanted to try curling wands ever since I watched YT videos of MU gurus styling their own hair with it. I never felt the need to buy one b/c I'm a student and I don't have the funds to spend $100 on one. I bought this at Target for $30 and I'm in absolute love with it.

All I needed to do was: set my hair temp, place my hair on the wand for 15 sec, and let go. The button lock is a gem and the glove is a must. Regular curling irons take twice as long to curl and they never look cohesive. This isn't true with this curling wand. After curling my whole head for 30 minutes, I was soooo pleased with the results. This is worth every penny and I'm proud that I bought it. Now my long, thick straight hair can look like Kim Kardashian's big loose waves. The perfect curling tool! It's worth the money!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by acidgypsy

This is a really good iron for anyone wanting beachy loose soft waves, or just a little volume. It's worth every penny in my opinion. I am very happy with it and it does the job. My hair is naturally pin straight and will not hold curl for more then 20 minutes, with this iron it pretty much stays for about an hour. But my hair will still have a lot of volume. I didn't expect my curls to last all day and night so i'm not mad about that.

Overall i really love this iron. I would repurchase if for some reason it broke.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by beautifulletdown

This isn't normal...after using a product and I *immediately* want to share how much I am so happy I purchased this! After researching curling wands via YouTube and MUA...I just had to try this one out.

I'm very impressed. I hold curls well, but this one definitely was bouncy and spirally! I even tried it on my mom and the curl held in pin straight hair. Now this is a feat...seriously!

I got the 1 to 1/2 wand, but I am definitely going to purchase the larger barrel. I like looser waves, but this is a look (tighter curls) I enjoy as well!