January 30, 2015 | 1412 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by voodoochick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply put.........BUY IT. I agonized over whether to buy high end or drug store quality and this tool gives you every bang for your buck and more. I'm a newb at curling my hair but knew enough that the clip style wands were not great.

It takes practice and everyone's got their own style so go with what works for you, rawk your hair the way you want this tool will get you there.

P.S. curls lasted all day without touch up and was done on second day hair.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Azinche

I am completely inept at using curling irons, but this wand produces curls people always compliment me on.

Somehow, it is easier to use than a regular clamp curling iron. I know that the clamps may be removed, but I did not own a curling tool before this one (because I could not use one properly).

I have long, thick hair, so I do need to straighten it before curling it, though I am sure I would need to do this with any curling iron in order to avoid Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer style 'do.

I love the 1' barrel, but because my hair is long and so thick I am realizing I'll need a bigger barrel (which I will buy from the same series) to create more relaxed waves.

Both of my friends complain that they cannot get used to the glove, though I personally was used to it about midway through my first attempt.

Overall, I am still surprised by the end result of the cheapest (and prettiest, in my opinion) tool of its kind then on the shelves.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Briggitte

I have lots of expensive hairstyling products and so far I have been using this curler instead of some of my more expensive alternatives lately. I've actually had people comment on how nice the curls look. They look more natural then a traditional curling iron because the curler is tapered so its not one size the whole way through. It's also super quick you can probably cut your time in half using this. I saw that they recently came out with a larger barrel model I would really like to try that one also!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by NHoole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always curled my hair with my ghds since my last curlers just didnt do the job properly. I really started to love my hair wavy / loosely curled and so I asked for these for my birthday having read the reviews... and WOW !! I can't believe how good they are ! Regardless of price they are incredible.

I have naturally straight / frizzy hair so I blow dried it roughly straightened my fringe and got to work with the curler. First time I used it very high about 190 and the curls were so tight and fantastic, however the next time I tried it on 130 and i achieved the PERFECT loose curl for me and at this temperature I am not damaging my hair anywhere near as much as I did with my GHDs and I can't get over how they look after sleeping through them ( last night) So I had to review them.

I would happily pay 50 for this so it is a total bargain !!

PLEASE buy them and save yourself money !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by tammy859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this curlingg wand!!!...I've bought so many this one is the best I would recommend to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MollieMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

theres amazing reviews for this on here! i just bought it for $21 at walmart. hoping it will work! i like that it can switch to 1/2 to 1 inch curls! i havent seen any reviews that say that. i got the ultimate version so it may be different? oh well i hope it works!
update: well.. i thought that it would be easier to not use the glove and i burnt myself.. and it made me frustrated! lol its going to take some getting used to because it took me around an hour to do and my hairs not long but past shoulder length. the other complaint is it was so slippery and my hair kept falling to the end or off the wand! im going to keep trying though! it kept the curls overnight.. they looked exactly the same! i was kind of hoping they would relax though because they were kinky curls and my hair was HUGE! what does it mean you can adjust from half inch to and inch? how do you do that??

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It honestly has been the best thing for my hair. My hair is naturally straight & hardly ever holds curls, but with this curling wand my curls last all day. I bought the wand in both sizes and the smaller one gives nice, tight curls; while the bigger one gives loose, kind of like beachy waves. For the price, I would say its a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Lise1995

I love this product.
-makes beautiful curls.
-smooths frizz (in my case only if I don't brush it afterwards)
-heats up very fast
The glove is very useful but it causes frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kerry51207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was never good at curling my hair with a curling iron, or flat iron and when I saw this I was skeptical because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it. It is a little awkward at first but after you do a few pieces you get the hang of it and OMG it is amazing, best investment ever! It is reasonably priced and worth every penny, it takes me 20 minutes tops and i have a whole head full of beautiful curls that last all day. I bought the larger barrel size and I just love it!! Go out and buy it right now, seriously you will not regret it at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tulipsxw2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My naturally straight Asian hair is so stubborn that I've given up on all the curling irons with a clasp. I've always wanted to try curling wands ever since I watched YT videos of MU gurus styling their own hair with it. I never felt the need to buy one b/c I'm a student and I don't have the funds to spend $100 on one. I bought this at Target for $30 and I'm in absolute love with it.

All I needed to do was: set my hair temp, place my hair on the wand for 15 sec, and let go. The button lock is a gem and the glove is a must. Regular curling irons take twice as long to curl and they never look cohesive. This isn't true with this curling wand. After curling my whole head for 30 minutes, I was soooo pleased with the results. This is worth every penny and I'm proud that I bought it. Now my long, thick straight hair can look like Kim Kardashian's big loose waves. The perfect curling tool! It's worth the money!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No