December 20, 2014 | 1117 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MUA has this listed as a blush, but Benefit describes it as "a 3D brightening pink face powder". As an all over face powder, this is a definite fail. Way too glittery. This product could NOT be described as "shimmery" - it's definitely sparkley. I thought I could use it as a brightener (like Bare Minerals clear radiance) or even as a highlighter but it's too much sparkle for me.

As a blush, I actually like the colour, but, again, it's more sparkle than shimmer. It also is not really pigmented enough for me to really work as a blush. I would not reach for it over one of my Nars blushes. I'm not sure how I am supposed to use this product. It doesnt seem to work as a brightener, a highlight, or a blush :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jrw6275

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this blush. I got a great deal on the Bella Bamba blush and lip gloss combo at HSN.com (Check it out..basically you get a matching lip gloss for the same price as the blush alone!) Anyway, I was using Coralista before this, and it gave me a nice subtle fllush, but I wished it was darker, and lo and behold I have found my match! It's a watermelon pink, slight shimmer, slight watermelon smell. I do notice more fallout with this than with Coralista, but perhaps it just seems that way because it's darker. Lasting power is good too..stays on my oily skin in the Texas heat and humidity. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, count me as one of those who likes it. I got it as a 100 point gift from Sephora and I'm surprised by how much I like it. It turns out to be midway between my two blush staples, Nars Orgasm and Nars Outlaw (now d/c but it's a kind of raspberry-toned blush and I wear in winter). On my fairly pale skin it looks like a reddish-pinkish flush. You do have to use it with a light hand but it's nothing that a fiber optic brush wouldn't take care of and I'm actually doing pretty well with my regular blush brush anyway. I don't particularly notice glitter and I definitely don't see fallout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually am not a fan of bright pink blushes, but I think this has changed my opinion of them! This is the perfect pink blush to brighten up my face. Even though it's shimmery, I don't find that it really transfers on my face. It's definitely a watermelon pink color, but it's extremely flattering on my skin (NC35). Another plus is that it lasts all day for me, and I have quite oily skin. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

Love this. It's in the same family as Nars Orgasm, but is much less orange and far more flattering on my NC15 skin. There is glitter in it, but I can't see it when it's applied to my cheeks. This will make it into heavy rotation in my collection---dare I say HG status.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by juliaschuster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know that there are lots of people who love this blush - but I am not one of them. At first I really loved the color and the swatches on my hand looked beautiful. But unfortunately I didn't try it on my cheeks in the store... So when I got home and put the blush on I was very disappointed: too glittery, too shimmery, hard to apply as ist ist VERY pigmented and not finely milled and it emphasizes the pores on my cheek - I never had that issue before with any other blush. Maybe this product just isn't the right choice for women over 30, I don't know. I will definitely go back to my beloved Bobbi Brown an MAC matte blushes. They suit me a lot better than Bella Bamba.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got a deluxe sample that should last me for a while from Sephora for 100 points and I used it for the first time today and I already really like it. It gives a really pretty pink glow, it looks very natural on my skin (Olive toned NC40). It does kinda have a sufficient amount of shimmer but that doesnt really bother me because 1) I'm young and dont have to worry about shimmer because i don't have 'aging' skin , 2) I don't find it accentuates my larger pores at all like others say and 3) The shimmer fades. I know alot of reviewers here don't like the scent of the blush but I do :o) It smells kinda like watermelon, just how Benefit describes the blush in color. It blends nicely and looks natural, not clowny on my tan skin at least But its still able to be layered. The only thing I don't like about the blush is its kinda expensive..and is the box they come in...for some reason the colors of the box i just think is ugly lol and the box is a little inconvenient for storing/traveling and would be Much better if they were in a compact but I wont take any points off the Product for the packaging. I would have given it a 5 if it weren't so overpriced because I really do Love this color on myself

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by peepeepod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a beauty insider promotion at Sephora since it was free, I couldnt lose. I really was not expecting much BUT, this is HG for me. The trick is to pat the brush, not rub it through the entire brush as it will go on pretty heavy. Its very pigmented so alittle goes a long way. It makes me look healthy, younger, glowy, etc. What more could you want from a blush? It has some shimmer in it but not like a disco glitter, rather just glowy. I'm saying goodbye to highlighter and MAC blushes and hello to this.....by the way, Im NC-20 so either blush is too light and makes me look dead or too bright and makes me look like a clown, this is just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very bright pink blush with gold shimmer in it. I find it to be pigmented and a little goes a long way. Normally, I'm not one for shimmer in my blush, but lately I've been enjoying it because it means I cut out highlighting my cheek bones since a shimmery blush highlights and adds color. I think this would be a beautiful color on any skin tone (my skin is MAC's NC15). I'm not a fan of Benefit's boxed packaging. Yes, it's cute, but I sill prefer a flat round or square package. Also, the brush isn't half bad. If I needed to, I could definitly apply this blush using the brush it comes with. My overall thought: if you're a fan of bright pink blushes I would definitly recommend going to Ulta or Sephora and swatching this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first Benefit powder, and while I'd definitely like to try Coralista or Sugarbomb, Bella Bamba is not for me. I got it in a set with some other products - I probably wouldn't have picked it out myself. I prefer peachy/coral or nude blushes, because my cheeks are naturally pretty red - this sort of dark pink only makes me look ruddier. Not a good look. I will probably end up giving it away or returning it Sephora; either way, not a keeper for me.