Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only concealer that matches exactly my skin.
The coverage is pretty good and i recommend it for daily use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this product!! I think this is my #1 concealer even better than the mac prolong wear and urban decay naked skin one! its such a creamy, blendable product that's super handy with the applicator. I always use this on my clients because it works with all the skin types that I have used it on. im extremely oily and acne prone and it works well to brighten up my undereyes and cover my pimples and imperfections! will be hard to find a concealer better than this, next im trying the nyx hd one but I doubt itll be as great as this one :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I purchased this product in the shade "15-fair" at my local drugstore. Let me just start off by saying: I HATE THIS!! The colour was a good match for my skin but it oxidized to an awful yellow colour by the end of the day, and when I took it off there was barely any product left on my face. It gave ok coverage, but like I said it oxidized after about 2 hours of wear. It made me look extremely oily and my skin did NOT like it AT ALL! Caused hundreds of tiny bumps on my and horrible, painful breakouts of the rest of my face. I didn't know what was the culprit of my acne until I switched concealers and saw a drastic difference in my complexion (the forehead bumps disappeared, and now I only get the occasional breakout). Overall, I do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive, oily, fair, or acne prone skin like mine. Horrible product! Extremely disappointed... and this is definitely not a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer by any means.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have crazy undereye circles as well as a lot of puffiness and fine lines and I've gone through a lot of concealer strategies trying to look like a living human being each day. I tried this concealer not because it's supposed to be a NARS dupe but because I was looking for a dupe of Bobbi Brown's "serum concealer", which is excellent and the best I had tried so far, but $40 a tube (yeep).

Anyway, I cannot believe I wasted so much time without the concealer in my baggy-eyed life. First of all, and this is unprecedented in itself, I found a shade that matches my foundation color AND covers the dark circles without ashy shadows. What witchcraft is this?! Second of all, the creamy, fluid but highly pigmented and opaque texture is very similar to the Bobbi Brown. Maybe a tad drier and less silicone-y, but just a tad.

Does it travel into fine lines? Eventually, yes. I wore it for 11 hours today and by the time I washed my makeup off, it had settled into my lines more than when I first applied it. BUT, and this is a big but, it manages to do it the least ugly of any concealer I've tried. I look like what I am, a woman with signs of aging under her eyes, but without patchiness, emerging dark circles or that horrible raddled look where your concealer and powder are caked into every line like a river map and age you 20 years. I looked like I had pretty skin with lines in it, which I'll take. Especially since I paid one eighth the price of the Bobbi Brown concealer -- while Bobbi might still have a *slight* edge, it's nowhere near eight times as good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I absolutely loved this concealer until I started an office job and I had to wear it for long hours. It is not long lasting, it made my skin so greasy and from wearing it for so long it broke me out.

The love affair:

This concealer is creamy and the coverage is buildable. I used to wear it for a couple hours to class or on outings with friends so I never tested the lasting power. I also like how there's quite a good selection of shades avaliable.

The break up:

I loved it so much that I was unwilling to let it go! When I had to wear it for longer hours, I was SHINING with oil at the end of the day. It was so embarrassing that I bought blotting paper instead of switching.
Then, it broke me out. I used this concealer for so long that I thought that I had permanent red scarring and pimples.
When I stopped using it, my skin improved dramatically. Now I use Estee Lauder's double wear concealer and I love that so much, I can wear it for a full day and it doesn't break me out.

It really irritated my skin for a long time and I should have switched sooner. I am sad to say I will not ever repurchase because it is just incompatible with my skin. It still is a great formula at a great price.
Maybe it's alright for a short couple hours and if you don't have sensitive skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm about done with my 2nd tube and will buy another. I can find it easily and it's very affordable. It's not heavy coverage and I'm fine with that. I set it with the Rimmel stay matte powder under my eyes and it lasts very well. So I'm pleased with the product.

I would recommend this to anyone that hasn't found a decent concealer and doesn't require heavy coverage. Even if it's not your favorite you're not going to be out a lot of money.

PROS: Blends well, easy to apply, natural look, very inexpensive, easy to find
CONS: None really.

People raved about this concealer, but it's really just okay. One layer isn't enough for my dark circles, and two layers cake up. So I mean... it's okay for blemishes? But really you could do better I feel.

I did really like the packaging; just swipe then dab to blend. This was my go to for awhile as it's creamy. Problem was it didn't cover my bags as much as I needed and if I layered it to try to cover it more, it would cake up. It's okay and would use in a pinch but not for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been my go to concealer for quite a while now. i only need a tiny amount under my eyes for it to do its job. The only negative is that it tends to crease if i apply to much product. It is very affordable and i would highly recommend it.

In the beginning I thought this concealer was amazing, so I bought a new one when my other became empty. My first one was really great! But my second one was not that good as my first one. I don't know why, but the other one lay itself in the wrinkles under my eyes, and it didn't look good.