Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 7/6/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has such great reviews so maybe I was expecting too much, but it just didn't wow me. Its light, creamy, and doesn't seem to crease, which is great for my dry skin. I use concealer to brighten my undereye, and take away dark circles. I'm lucky to have clear skin, besides some redness in my cheeks, so maybe this is awesome for covering blemishes - I don't know. But for my undereyes, it didn't really do anything. I got shade 15, fair, and its too dark for me. It certainly doesn't brighten any dark circles for me. There is a lighter shade, but it appears darker to me in the tube, and I'm not impressed enough with this one to try again.
I did give Maybelline another chance and tried the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in the Brightener shade, and that product is everything I wanted this to be. I actually kind of liked the Fit Me concealer until I tried the Age Rewind, but for me that one is just SO much better.
The Fit Me is pretty inexpensive and seems to be HG for a lot of people, but if it doesn't brighten enough for you, try the Age Rewind. You might be happier!

Love it! Amazing coverage. Doesn't look cakey. Doesn't smell o anything. Quite cheap. Nice sleek packaging. Good for travelling.

on 7/4/2015 8:13:00 AM

ohhh my goddd I LOVEEE this concealer it is my HOLY GRAIL especially because it covers so well and doesnt cake! i love love love it and it is always a repurchase in my book

on 7/4/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I no longer buy Maybelline since I discovered that they test on animals, but I bought this concealer quite a while ago. I don't really use many drugstore brands, but I had run out of my usual and I picked this one up in no. 20. I must say that i was disappointed with what this concealer offered, especially with the glowing reviews I had heard. On my tan skin, this product looks simply AWFUL- extremely ashy, grey, very chalky looking on my skin. A couple of times I made the mistake of using it under my eyes and looked like a zombie the rest of the day. It sucks all the brightness away from the face and makes me look washed out and grey! If I had one word to describe the colour, it would be ashy. It's not much better at covering blemishes. The consistency is too watery and thin, and the pigmentation is absolutely appalling. I suppose you get what you pay for! Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/3/2015 11:43:00 AM

I like this concealer a lot, people compare it to NARS, I have never tried it but if it's as good I totally should. The coverage is great, the color selection is amazing and it is very affordable. I have very dark under eyes and this covers 70-80% of them, which is great for a drugstore product.

Pros:
Affordable
Nice packaging
Nice coverage
Easy to blend
Lasts a long time

Cons:
I haven't found any so far

on 7/1/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Holy grail concealer! I have melasma and have tried every freaking concealer and this one is perfect for both melasma and to cover under eye circles. Great shade range, great consistency and no creasing!

on 7/1/2015 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a holy grail concealer. I love this and use it everyday. It gives a medium to full coverage without looking caked. It last a long time especially if powdered. The colour range is great, suitable for light and dark skin colours. Really enjoy this concealer

on 7/1/2015 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

best concealer there is for me. full coverage without looking heavy. perfect shade. blends it amazingly with my foundation. it covers dark circles, red marks and pimples! always a yes!!!!!!

on 7/1/2015 2:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

kinda have a love/hate relationship with this. I tried it out because so many people recommended it. I have really prominent dark circles so it takes a really good concealer to fully cover them. This concealer does an average job at covering them but on me it creases almost immediately, which is kind of annoying. Sometimes if I set it with powder right away it kind of helps w creasing but not too much. I do like texture and how easy it is to blend the product. I also like the color because it looks better than some concealers on my skin tone. This does look nicer than my cover girl one & doesn't move around as much. And I think it looks better in photos. Honestly torn w this product, don't know if I love it or hate it. Don't know if I'll repurchase.. Maybe

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

When I purchased this concealer, for between 7 and 8 dollars from the drugstore, I was expecting amazing things from it because of the rave reviews. Not sure why, but this product didn't blow me out of the water. I use the shade light 10.

For my undereye circles, it covered them alright. Mine are pretty extreme though so it takes a special concealer to make them disappear. This just made my undereyes look a little more well rested and bright but nothing to write home about, honestly. It didn't cover up my acne scarring either.

The packaging is really nice for the drugstore.

I'm sort of biased against Maybelline also because they do test on animals.

For now I just keep this product in my purse for touch ups throughout the day because the packaging is more convenient on the go than my holy grail concealer's packaging. But once it's gone, I won't go back. I'd probably recommend this product for someone with light to no undereye circles and with very few imperfections on the face.