Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

This product covers blemishes great and looks great under the eyes. But if I where it longer than 3-4 hours it creases!

on 1/3/2015 10:20:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy maybelline fit me line because a) it's $11 -13 per product here in Canada b) I thought it was just being hyped up c) I thought it was just some repeat of all the other drugstore / high street foundation / powder / concealer line that's just Ok.

Well finally gave in when maybelline fit me line went on sale for $6 and l I tried the maybelline fit me concealer in the colour 20 - sand. And I was wowed! By how it performs! It's smooth and soft and covers my dark circles under my eyes. It's blends so well too. I don't have to tug or work so hard for it to sink/ blend into my skin. It's very comparable to my NARS creamy concealer buy for 1/3 the price. It's stayin power is pretty good as well! I'm very surprised! This is a definite must have!

(Side note: I'm an NC25-NC30 in Mac and I was colour matched to maybelline fit me foundation in 210, powder 220 and concealer 20 sand)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really do like this concealer. It's very pigmented and is good for covering both blemishes and undereye darkness. I love that they have a very large shade scale, at least on the paler spectrum (I'm not sure about medium to dark). It doesn't crease on me (which is a God-send because EVERYTHING creases under my eyes) and I really love the packaging. It's very easy to use - I just take the doe foot applicator and use that straight from the tube for my undereyes, and for blemishes I take a little on the back of my hand to keep the doe foot applicator sanitary and work from there. My only problem with it, is it oxidises on me! I can wear it for maybe five or six hours before it does so, so, for example, I wear it out to dinner or out at night, but I cannot wear it all day because suddenly my undereyes won't be nice and bright, they'll be orange! For reference, my skin is dry and sensitive and the foundation that I use most often is Revlon ColorStay. So yeah, my only qualm about this product is that I can't wear it all day; everything else is A-okay!

on 12/30/2014 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I like this concealer. However, the lightest shade is no light enough for under my eyes. I put this on spots (acne scars, red splotches etc) but not actual acne. It has pretty good coverage. I also put this on my cheeks and around my nose for extra coverage (as they're very red) when I wear bb-creams.
For $20, I think it's a bit expensive for a concealer, considering MAC is only $30.
$10 is a reasonable price though, so I only get it when it's on sale at Priceline, Woolworths etc.

Pros:
- Good coverage.
- Long wearing.
- Nice packaging.
- Great for adding coverage and/or covering spots.

Cons:
- Slightly dark for under eyes if you like having a highlighted under eye area.
- Bit expensive if it's not on sale.

on 12/30/2014 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This concealer is very creamy but watery enough so its not flakey. I think its good for reducing redness and under eye circles but it is just not thick and strong enough to cover acne spots, which may poke through (-1 lippy).

on 12/30/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is an okay drugstore concealer.
I would describe it as medium coverage, and consistency. It is not too thick, but also not runny.

For my taste, I would prefer a more longwearing concealer, with full coverage, so it was not for me. I also mostly used this on my face. But, if you are looking for medium coverage, are using it for your under eyes, and don't mind guessing your shade, this concealer could work for you. It does the job, but didn't wow me.

I do not like concealers with doe foot applicators, that makes no sense to me. I feel they are unsanitary.

on 12/30/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer it seriously is the best I've had, it is so creamy and blends so well. I use Sand/20 and its got such a perfect yellow tone that it highlights the face too, it does crease a lot however but blends soo well with brush or sponge. I wouldn't repurchase this though because I'm trying to stay clear of toxic ingredients like parabens which this concealer contains.

on 12/30/2014 5:36:00 AM

Blends really nicely, covers nicely too. Great price, fine packaging. Overall, i like this product

on 12/29/2014 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really dislike this concealer for several reasons. First of all, this is terrible if you have oily skin. I'm quite oily in my t-zone and I just can't use this there. It makes me more oily and breaks me out. Second, this settles into fine lines on my face. No amount of primer or blending this out prevents it from settling in. Third, while it covers my blemishes like acne pretty well, it makes the pimple worse. Fourth, I hate the brush it has, it's not sanitary. It's like a lipgloss brush and is the type of thing that will hold on to bacteria, dead skin and dry product. I prefer my concealers in a squeezable little tube.
So overall this was just a terrible product to me. Throwing it out and never re-buying.

on 12/29/2014 6:57:00 PM

Best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. I have combination of skin types, I still suffer from spots on my forehead and I have mild acne on my cheeks, however I also get really dry patches under my eyes and all over my face as well as oily t zone, so I find it hard finding the right makeup that doesn't enhance dryness while covering up blemishes and spots. This concealer works wonders for me. I've worn it alone, with foundation, it has been my quick fix. It blends really well and has quite good coverage. You can layer it up or wear a thin layer. Brilliant. You should buy it.