September 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by annap888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this as an under eye drugstore concealer. It's extremely creamy and very easy to blend out.

The only issue I have is that it creases on me during the day which is why it loses a lippie. Also make sure your under eye area is moisturized - if not, the concealer will look flakey!

Overall: amazing for the price if you can handle the creasing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sharon11501

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only place that I would recommend placing this product is under your eyes. If I place this product on my face to cover acne, it turns yellow/orange and cakes up (oddly enough it does not change color under my eyes). I've bought this product twice in a two year span hoping that the formula or something had changed because I constantly hear positive reviews on this; it has not changed. I do not recommend this.

BTW I have dry, acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been so surprised by this little concealer! I'll be the first to admit I am a huge drugstore makeup snob, but this concealer beats nearly all other concealers I've tried, drugstore or designer.

It's a fairly highly pigmented liquid concealer that comes in a square tube with a doe foot applicator. Packaging is quite nice and sleek, although there is no denying that it's cheap and the border rubs off the tube pretty easily. As for colour selection, it's not the best by any means, but I'm lucky that 15/fair suits me just fine.

Anyway, onto performance: this concealer really is fantastic as it's incredibly easy to blend, is quite pigmented, gives a medium coverage, it great either under or over foundation, lasts me all day without a touch-up and doesn't slide or flake, and is great under eyes as well as it doesn't settle into fine lines. It's great value for money as it's fairly inexpensive to begin with, but a little goes a long way and one tube will actually last me months.

I don't know if I can quite call this concealer HG, but I can't deny that it is fantastic and has continued to best each subsequent concealer I've tried. I will continue to re-purchase until I find that elusive HG concealer. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me first say I purchased this purely as a highlighter when both L'Oreal Lumi highlighter ($13) and YSL Eclat ($44) both failed me big-time. Anywhoo, onward...

I got this in 10 Light which I believe is the lightest shade, and it turned out to work as a great highlighter for my NC25-30 skin. Because it's a concealer and not a "glowy" type product it works best under and not over foundation. It went on really smooth and blends seamlessly under foundation. Considering how long it will last the price tag of $8 bucks is def a good deal. This is just as good if not better than department store concealers for sure and I highly recommend it for both highlighting and coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by funfunfun123

This is a great drugstore concealer. I comes in a great selection of colours, so it can cater for a range of people, and is affordable. It has a great creamy consistency, but I find it still can settle into the fine lines beneath my eyes (which all concealers I've tried have done).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by topbeautyxo

I'm probably going to be the only one who has a sort of negative comment to this. First of all , I really love the formula , its creamy and doesn't look cakey at all. The only thing is that this oxides ( not sure if i just got a bad one) and doesn't cover my under eye circle . It makes them look gray but bright at the same time :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by bribri1531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best concealer ever! (For the price too) I have gone through about 5 tubes of this stuff! It works wonders, a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer, and a whole lot cheaper. I definitely recommend this concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lnicole1999

Amazing. Perfect in every way. I have used this for a year straight and have had no trouble with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Josefinegr

Good concealer! I liked it very much, it covered my pimples very well but it did not cover up dark circles completely. I have very fair skin but they did have a colour even for me! Good concealer and good price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap under eye concealer. It's very runny and doesn't crease at all. I also use this for blemish conceal and it works great -- I would con sider this to be light to medium coverage. I'm NC 30/35 and use 20 Sand. Only thing I don't like is the dip/wand applicator because it seems very unhygienic. A solution could be to apply the concealer to a metal palette and use a brush to apply to your face but sometimes I do get lazy and just apply the applicator straight to my face.