January 25, 2015 | 2005 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Doesn't remove all my eye makeup, after cleansing I still have panda eyes from the mascara etc left! I also don't like the fact you have to rub quite hard to get what you can off your eyes, NOT good for the eye area! The first time I used it, it irritated my eyelids also. Terrible makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product - it doesn't remove all of my make up (and I don't wear waterproof eye mu). However, it does remove most of and it doesn't bother my eyes. Out of every DS eye mu remover I've tried, it's the best one so far though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye make up remover for regular makeup, Not Waterproof! I is really cheap and takes very little product, but i cannot count how many of thses that i have used (i've used it since i started wearing makeup). The only bad thing about this for me is that it it takes quite some time and product to remove waterproof makeup (wich is why i give it 4 and not 5), but as i don't use that very often i'm okay with it. An everyday essential that i always have in back up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really a worthless product. I've used it with various amounts and types of eye makeup and I have to use SO much product and SO much effort to get half of my non-waterproof makeup off. I really don't find it any more effective than plain water, so I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by goldee

I had to rub to remove most of my mascara, even though I saturated two cotton pads and let them sit on my lids for about one minute. Won't re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by whirlwindjenn

This is IT for me! I just got this and I am already hooked! Cuts through ALL of my makeup and leaves my skin "normal." No oil, no moisture, no tightness. Absolutely perfect! I have VERY sensitive eyes and this didn't bother me one bit. Definitely a HG buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

worst.makeupremover.ever. !

Leaves my eye area feeling so tight and just uncomfortable, not nourishing at all, and the worst part is I have to really dig into my lashes to remove my (non waterproof!!!) mascara. Even then, I end up with that black halo under my eyes the next morning. There are so many better drugstore make up removers! I bought this because I was in a pinch after forgetting my regular eye make up remover at home while traveling, it was the first mu remover I found... *never* again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by frga129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While this eye make-up remover removed my eye liner (which comes off easily on its own), my wp mascara did not even budge. Was extremely disappointed with this product. And it also burned my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the worst makeup remover ever. It burns your eyes, doesn't remove makeup and makes your skin feel sticky after you have used it. I would highly advice against buying this makeup remover...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Nomnynom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IT BURNS!!!! It burns! it burns....