July 29, 2014 | 1185 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

love it. best mascara I've used so far and curls my straight Asian lashes so well

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One by One is a decent mascara as long as you don't mind a slight smell of roses when applying it (but it doesn't linger). It didn't bother me, but some people might be sensitive to smells.

I actually really like the brush - rubber bristles and it's shaped oval like a football. It makes it easy for getting into the corners of your eyes. What I don't like is the wand. My lashes are thick, and the wand bends, so the brush doesn't comb through my lashes like it should. Even trying to wiggle it through my lashes doesn't work. Also, I didn't have any problems with flaking or smudging.

I won't repurchase, but I think this mascara would be fine for someone who has thin or sparse lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I LOVE this mascara! Separates lashes really well and makes them look super long

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this so far. It gave me a fanned look to my lashes without me curling them with an eyelash curler, which is awesome, I always love mascaras that give me a bit of curl. It also does live up to what it claims to do, which is deliver clump free volume. I love how if another mascara gets my lashes all clumpy, I can go over it with this mascara and brush, and all the clumps are gone! I've had a problem in the past with Maybelline mascaras drying up after a few months and getting all clumpy on me, so I really hope this doesn't do that. So far, it's great! If you're looking for a mascara that gives you natural looking voluminous curled lashes, then this is the one for you! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by AsianWonder805

Well the formula and bottle and everything was great except the wand. It's a really bendy wand and sometimes if you already have thick lashes it'll just bend and smudge around your eye with product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although my lashes are long and decently thick and hold a curl with ease, I am realizing I am a mascara snob. I find myself noticing and then staring at the clumps and imperfections in peoples' mascara, so I'm paranoid that the roles ever be reversed. For some reason the mascara chapter in our makeup routine seems to bring out the OCD perfectionist in all of us hahahaha, and I am quite picky about my mascaras. This formula is much wetter than my other favourite mascaras (L'Oreal Voluminous Millions, CG LashBlast in Fusion and Length) , but the brush allowed my heart to be won. This mascara separates my lashes beautifully without sparing length, creating drama and OCD-approved eyelashes. And in one coat to boot. I am a brown mascara fan but the formula is black enough to satisfy the black mascara lovers. Only con is the gaudy packaging, but there are definitely worse mascara tubes in my drawer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by lovexmakeup

I needed a mascara that helped give my eyelashes volume and length and this does that. I bought it at Target for a decent price (about $5). It lasts all day and only clumps if you put more than one or two coats on. The only downside that I can think of is that it has a bit of a strong scent but overall it's a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by aguirrek92

It gives decent length and really gives you wispy lashes if you layer it on carefully, but be careful not to over do it or it will clump. It does flake slightly but not horrible. However, I absolutely HATE the smell and for that reason I don't see myself ever purchasing it again. The smell lingers around the whole time your wearing this even my boyfriend could smell it when he got close to my face. It's a very synthetic smell. Not cute. I will stick to my trusty L'oreal Telescopic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I forgot how great this mascara. I sadly neglected this mascara for a while and came back to it today. It lengthened my lashes incredibly and added a decent amount of volume. I might repurchase this and I almost never repurchase mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Lyndsayrae

This mascara was fine...the formula was nice and it did separate nicely. However, I could not get over the smell. It was horrible. I eventually just got rid of it.