April 20, 2014 | 1591 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Ctamas11

This is my all time favourite mascara! Clump free, tons of volume, it makes my lashes look so long and so on. I have repurchased this mascara so many times and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

This product is my FAVORITE mascara ever. I have both the waterproof and regular mascara and I'm in love. It sepereates nicely and gives my lashes nice volume and length. I highly recommend this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I don't have a lot of experience with mascara, but this wasn't a home run for me. It was only a little clumpy for me (which, tbh, might have been an application error); in fact, it was a little on the wet and runny side.

My biggest issue with this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl. I have short/medium Asian lashes and hooded eyes, so my lashes naturally point down. When I curl my lashes as up as they'll go, it's disappointing to see the mascara basically flatten them out again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I'm probably not the best person to review mascaras, for I have naturally a fairly full and curly set of lashes, but here we go.
I love this mascara for day-to-day use. It gives me enough definition, volume and length without clumps or feeling heavy. It leaves my lashes soft, I completely forget I'm wearing mascara. So, definitely, not a dramatic look at all.
If you're looking for the "wow" factor, or if you have very short and/or very thin lashes, I don't think this one is for you.
Another pro for me is the soft scent of roses. Love it!
I have it in brown and black, both washable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jkmartinjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been buying this mascara for months and LOVE IT! I don't have a problem with clumps or dryness and it has very buildable coverage! Must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Poppyscott30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a clumpy mess. A big huge let down...ugh! Back to my maybeline colossal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 3 years now! I love it! No clumps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

By far my favourite drugstore brand mascara out there. It first clump or flake and offers both lengthening and thickens.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyNiemann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This picture is with two coats. I think if I did 10 coats this mascara would not clump!!! It really does what they claim it does! With one coat you get more lengthening, add a second and you get more volume. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and I love this new mascara. I find it similar to Cover Girls Lash Blast but only cheaper! Only $6.50! My shade is blackest black, if you want big lashes you can’t go wrong with the darkest shade available!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG mascara for pretty natural looking lashes. It lengthens the most out of all of my mascaras, and is the only one that separates my lashes so they don't stick together (because of this, it's not very thickening). This is perfect for a clean & simple eye look with LOTS of length to your lashes rather than thickness/volume.