October 24, 2014 | 1902 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Stipple

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not like this brush at all...it's very flimsy when trying to use with my foundation. I have other ELF brushes that I like a lot but not this one. Good thing it's not expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by caz5000

I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of E.L.F. brushes, this one included. I've used this mostly for blush and it has opened doors as far as highly pigmented blushes go. I can now wear Deep Throat, but it needs the lighter touch of a brush like this

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I think this is definitely a great product for the price. I havn't used it for applying liquid foundation because I think it may not be dense enough. I find it works great for my mineral powders and blushes. It is especially good for blushes that are super pigmented. I also think it is really nice and soft and feels nice on my skin.

Would probably get another one so I can keep a separate one for face powders and one for my blushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ive read that people feel this brush is too flimsy and doesn't work well. I beg to differ, this is a great brush for 3.00. I'm even contemplating picking up a second. I use it for my blushes that are too pigmented for my skintone, such as mac's BoAA. It works well, sure it could be denser, but for 3.00 you can't complain much about a brush that definitely gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a nice brush but it isn't as good as some other brushes by e.l.f. . I tried applying my liquid foundation with it and it looked horrible, I guess the brush isn't dense enough for that. I have some very pigmented blushes and this brush is perfect for applying them because it doesn't pack on so much product. Unfortunately it's a bit too big for my cheeks and I noticed that after a few weeks my beloved Rose Gold blush by Sleek got a really weird surface with lots of little indentations so I stopped using these two together. I guess I could use it for highlighter but it seems too big for that too. It's quite frustrating because it is really well made, it's soft and it doesn't shed but I just can't find a use for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by FluffyLlama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush it so prickly and flimsy at the same time! The bristles are so bare that even if I do stipple with this brush, I'd have to switch to another brush to blend in foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Xrez

I use this with my MAC mineralize skin finish natural and it works great! I haven't found it to shed and I've been using it for at least the past 3 months. Also, I find that the softness of the brush helps in keeping in check the amount of powder I use, which is rad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this just to try it out and I actually love it! I use it to apply my blush and then use a blush brush to blend it in. Its so soft and the handle is sturdy. I've already purchased a second one to use for my foundation or just as a backup. Not sure how this works at applying foundation but for $3 or sometimes less, it's totally worth a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by babaysoot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush grew on me. Yes, it's on the flimsy side but somehow it works -probably because I am quite heavy handed in applying my foundation. The flimsiness of this brush keeps me from putting on too much. I like the finish it creates. I recommend this brush to anyone who has a tendency overload on foundation, blush or bronzer like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Scarbrown

I absolutely love this brush. I think that you just have to find the right purpose for it. I use it to apply my dream matte mousse blush and it works like a dream and the application is flawless. I have tried it with my liquid foundation also, and although it isnít very dense, I was still fairly pleased with the application of that as well. I think itís all about making this brush work for you and I will most definitely repurchase.