July 24, 2014 | 1361 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the color medium. Its a really good concealer, a little goes along way. I use it for my dark circles and to cover some blemishes on my cheecks due to breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by esimmons606

So overhyped!!! This concealer had absolutely no coverage and was very cakey on my skin. I tried applying this with my fingers and with a brush and both did nothing. Doesn't cover even the small zits. Don't know how this works for other people but it definitely did not work for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by smcrowe155

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It is absolutely amazing for my acne scars. Its super easy to blend and I like that it doesn't cake up under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LuckyPig

I love this concealer! It's by far the best I have used for covering acne, under eye circles, and scars. For the price, it's unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjh123

Definitely my HG concealer. It covers everything!! I use the lightest color as a highlighter, and it blends wonderfully, and I use the second lightest color for my blemishes and dark spots. I use the beauty blender to blend it in, and my face looks amazing. Oh and it doesn't cause me to break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail concealer for me. Like many fair-skinned women I have a hard time finding concealers and foundations that match me. Even buying the lightest shade. The ultra light in this concealer matches me perfectly! It is exactly what I was looking for to the T. FULL coverage, affordable ($6.00 at Walmart), also I have dry skin so the fact that this is a bit oily is very beneficial to me. I do not have acne prone skin but I used to pick at my face pretty badly so I have a few red spots still healing. Confidence in a sanitary tube if you ask me! covers my imperfections in one layer. Little goes a long way. An oily/combination skin type may want to set with light powder but still worth trying! It has a thick consistency but not to the point where it can't be blended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an amazing concealer! I use this to cover up dark pimple scars and it works extremely well for that. I've also used this on the dark circles under my eyes and it works well for those too, as long as I apply primer (I use UDPP) first. This is so thick that you only need the TINIEST drop and it goes a long way. At this rate, this tube will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the concealer pencil for my little red pimples and the cream for under my eyes. It makes my red spots disappear instantly. Make sure you use a very little bit when using it under your eyes because this stuff is thick and oily. It doesn't break me out more than usual. At $6, it's a great buy. I've had my first one for over a year and there's still more than half left.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xohaihaley

AMAZING concealer. Absolutely wonderful. However, it has quite a heavy coverage so if you're thinking of it to just cover a few spots as I did, you should probably just stick to something on the lighter end. This is how I felt the very first time I used it, but I've been using it for my under eye circles and it's absolute perfection. Since it's heavier, the consistency is a tad on the thicker end, but a little goes a very long way. I've had the same the tube for nearly six months, and I still have a substantial amount left.
The shade I have it in is medium light, which I initially thought was too light for me, but it's actually good that I got it in a lighter shade, as it adds a matte brightness to my eyes in the dreadful early mornings when I wake up looking zombie-eyed. It helps to even out a little bit of redness as well, and the price is only about $6, where you won't even have to replace it for another half a year. Definitely try it out if you need some heavier coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Chikitapchocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love using this product with my real techniques sponge! The coverage is way better