NARS Sex Appeal

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this blush. I was hesitant to buy it at first because it looked really light for my skintone(NC35). However once I applied it to my skin it just looked really pretty. It gives you a natural peach flush, it is very buildable as well. Would really recommend this blush.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

SO impressed by this unconventional NARS item. I was initially very turned off by the chalky appearance, but once I actually applied it to the cheeks it gave the hint of blush I was looking for. I used to be very into Nars blushes, but lately have been turned off by them because of their high pigmented quality. Maybe b.c I'm getting older, but bright blushes and shimmers are things I don't reach for anymore. Although, this blush definitely won't show up on darker skintones, it shows up on my medium/olive/MAC NC35 skin. I like that I can never overdo it with this blush no matter how heavy handed I am. This is now my go-to, foolproof, subdued-enough-for-daytime, "barely there-makeup" look.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I just picked up this blush at my local Nordstrom's without trying it because there was no tester available and even the lady at the counter tried to tell me that it would be too pale for me. But I had to try it for myself and I have to say that it is LOVE! I know that many reviewers are saying that it's only for fair skin but I'm NC35 for MAC and I60 in Shiseido but this blush is what I've been looking in a peach blush. At first i was in love with Nars Gilda but most times it was so pigmented that my blush would look overdone in the morning, I've tried Gina as well and that always ended up orange on my cheeks. This blush however is very buildable, at first when I apply it it looks like nothing but just give it a few minutes and it warms up on your face giving you the most natural beautiful peach flush, it kind of reminds me of Mac Fun and Games which I loved but found that it generally disappeared after a few hours (most MAC blushes tend to do that on me). Hopefully this becomes permanent because I've finally just found my HG peach blush!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Alabaster in BB, #2 GA, N3 in SF, obviously very pale. I love this blush. It is a paler color and will not show up if you have darker skin (NW/NC20-25 is probably the limit). That doesn't mean darker girls should review it negatively, you know that a super pale blush shade isn't going to show on you. This applies best with my ecotools blush brush. It is a peachy-pink glow that gives me a peaches and cream complexion and doesn't accentuate any ruddiness in my skin. I don't need to pack this on either, it is quite pigmented and shows well. It is very finely milled and sinks right into the skin. I would definitely recommend this for pale skins but anyone over NW/NC 25, definitely put it on in store. BTW, hand swatches completely aren't accurate. It looks like pressed powder on my hand but the color really shows on my cheeks.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Unlike many other NARS blushes, I don't have to be as careful with Sex Appeal -- which is so light, it is not as easy to overdo it. I'm very fair (NW5-10, NARS Siberia), and Sex Appeal definitely shows up on my skin as a subtle, perky peach. It brightens my complexion and adds a bit of a glow. I love it on days where I am wearing heavier eye makeup, or even if I'm not -- it is very pretty on its own. I would definitely buy it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this blush sight unseen before there was a single review on MUA. I left it untouched for at least a month because I was afraid it would not show up on me. I swatched it at Sephora and it was invisible on my hand despite my efforts to layer the swatches.

However, the color was so beautiful, I could not bare to return it without trying it on my face first. Boy, was I surprised at how much I loved this color. On the face, it is not invisible at all, but a beautiful matte peachy-pink, which looks like it radiates from within. Sex Appeal is gorgeous in the pan and on the face. I am a blush wh0re and I own nothing like it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very disappointed in this. I just can't get this to show up on my skin at all, it's just far too pale and kind of chalky looking. Absolutely useless blush unless you are snow white.

Up for swap it goes!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Oh my, this is the most beautiful blush for us PPP. It works on both cold and warm skintones, it is impossible to overapply, and gives the most amazing, subtle glow. I have not found it the least bit chalky, just pure perfection.

As a reference I'm Mac NC15-20, with quite strong yellow undertones. My sister is about NC20-NW20, with neutral to pink undertones, and this looks very good on her as well.

I love this blush! Its a very pretty pale pink but if you put it over a coral creme blush or bronzer it appears more peach than pink. I like that it is matte too. It looks good on my pale skin, especially in winter!

Sex appeal is something you think you really really want but when you go to the store and see it you always talk yourself out of it because it looks even to pale for a vampire. I finally said screw it i want to try this because a person on youtube really liked it and she was close to the same color as I am. So I got it and I love it. I put a nars multiple underneath and it just pops sex appeal.

Top Rated NARS Products