August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by becauseyouremyhero

Ok for makeup that's about 3 bucks, this is probably the best mascara you can get for this price! It separates your lashes perfectly and holds onto your curls for quite a while! I also love the wand because it was easy to use. I was very satisfied with this product. One of the best mascaras I've ever gotten. The packaging was alright, it didn't look ugly nor did it look pretty. But, i would say definitely worth my money and i would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by majorbummmer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i've been looking for a new mascara, since my Revlon mascara (too lazy to type out the long name hah) is starting to dry out. and as you all know, dried out mascara = major spiderlegs! i never really liked that mascara all that much anyway. i was about to repurchase it, thank god i didn't! instead i spent my money on this way cheaper, and as it turns out, way better, Wet 'n' Wild mascara.

i got this for $2.50 at Big Lots, and it usually sells for a little more than that. i love this mascara! i'm a big fan of lengthening mascaras (not really into volume tbh, give me length, baby!), and this one does not disappoint. the formula is nice and lightweight, so my lashes don't feel weighed down in gunk. the brush is small enough that i can use it on my lower lashes too. this doesn't clump on me at all, and that is a major plus! it also gives my lashes a visible curl and holds it.

keep in mind, though, that i have naturally long lashes. they're just very straight, lol. so i don't know how well this mascara would work on those with shorter lashes. also this isn't waterproof, but for me that's great, because it makes it easier to take off. it's not like i'm going to be going to the beach soon anyway! so overall this mascara is great. i will definitely repurchase when this one dries up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing the reviews, I went out and purchased this mascara. It worked great for a bit, but the formula was very very wet and my already very long and feathery lashes suck together. I found it did run into my undereye concealer and at about 3 months, it's starting to spiderleg.

I want darker lashes. That's it. Maybe a little bit fuller, too. I'm trying cover girl professional next, Perhaps I should have purchased full and soft?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of my new favorite mascaras! I love the Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara and Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length is definitely giving it a run for its money!
Pros:
-really inexpensive! $1.99 where I bought it!
-gave my lashes a ton of length
Cons:
-clumps a little bit, but if you work the wand through your lashes more this can easily be fixed
-flakes a tiny bit, but isn't really noticable
-doesn't give a lot of volume, which isn't a con for me but it might be for some
Bottom line is that this is a really great, inexpensive lengthening mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by FiveFeetFive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
(I got the WATERPROOF formula)

okay so i picked this up at my local rite aid store for about 3-4 dollars. SO CHEAP!
here are the cons and pros:

MY LASHES: stubby, short, straight asian lashes

PROS:
-lengthens MAGIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAALLLY
-NO CLUMPS!! NO FREAKING CLUMPS GIRLS
-easy to build up, just don't let it dry between coats (SAYS IT IN THE PACKAGING TOO)
-DOES NOT SMUDGE
-Wet formula, does not smudge however and dries quickly

CONS:
-absolutely none
-NONEEEEEEEEEE!!

THE BRUSH: it's like a comb for your lashes, use it on CLEAN fresh lashes that have no product on them.

***Very comparable to MAYBELLINE'S ONE BY ONE (which I loveD but it clumps unfortunately) 3-4 dollars cheaper than it too!***

Guys I definitely recommend you pick this up! I'm not sponsered or affiliated in anyway,
P.S. sorry for all the caps, just wanted you to look at the keypoints!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent mascara! I have it in the waterproof version. It has a plastic wand which I look for in mascara's so it was perfect for me! I like this product because it gives me long looking lash's which are clump free. I hate clumpy lashes and spidery looking lashes, this just gives me dark, black and long lashes which look completely natural and hold curl all day! Try this mascara out, Its like 3 bucks and wnw doesnt test on animals which is a huge plus!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by cassmarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a disaster!!! The worst mascara I have bought in a long time. It did nothing for my lashes, and mine are actually long!! The formula is way too wet and just worn them down. Just not good at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mdntstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best. Mascara. Ever! Atleast in my opinion. I have never tried those mascaras that claim to give a false lash effect (I.e. last blast, maybelline falsies) but let me just say this defiently gives you that effect. It gives AMAZING length in about 2-3 coats, and it gives great volume. The wand is plastic, and it can really get those hard to reach lashes. But the best part of the wand, atleast to me, is that it's thin and long so I can put mascara on my bottom lashes without it smudging to my under eye area. Speaking of smudging, it doesn't at all, or flake, or clump. This is my first of two holy grail mascaras, the second is covergirl's lash perfection.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by crueltyfree4eve

OMG. This mascara is horrible! I was so excited to get this product because it was so cheap and I needed a new mascara! I really like the brush because its pretty normal sized and isn't too hard.. however the formula is horrible!! I put on a coat of mascara and the formula made all my lashes stick together. And once it dried out, my lashes felt really hard and dry. It's also kind of hard to get off. HATE IT. I would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I love the length! It is the best lengthening mascara ever! It gives like super length! I love this