April 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by FiveFeetFive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
(I got the WATERPROOF formula)

okay so i picked this up at my local rite aid store for about 3-4 dollars. SO CHEAP!
here are the cons and pros:

MY LASHES: stubby, short, straight asian lashes

PROS:
-lengthens MAGIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAALLLY
-NO CLUMPS!! NO FREAKING CLUMPS GIRLS
-easy to build up, just don't let it dry between coats (SAYS IT IN THE PACKAGING TOO)
-DOES NOT SMUDGE
-Wet formula, does not smudge however and dries quickly

CONS:
-absolutely none
-NONEEEEEEEEEE!!

THE BRUSH: it's like a comb for your lashes, use it on CLEAN fresh lashes that have no product on them.

***Very comparable to MAYBELLINE'S ONE BY ONE (which I loveD but it clumps unfortunately) 3-4 dollars cheaper than it too!***

Guys I definitely recommend you pick this up! I'm not sponsered or affiliated in anyway,
P.S. sorry for all the caps, just wanted you to look at the keypoints!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent mascara! I have it in the waterproof version. It has a plastic wand which I look for in mascara's so it was perfect for me! I like this product because it gives me long looking lash's which are clump free. I hate clumpy lashes and spidery looking lashes, this just gives me dark, black and long lashes which look completely natural and hold curl all day! Try this mascara out, Its like 3 bucks and wnw doesnt test on animals which is a huge plus!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by cassmarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a disaster!!! The worst mascara I have bought in a long time. It did nothing for my lashes, and mine are actually long!! The formula is way too wet and just worn them down. Just not good at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mdntstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best. Mascara. Ever! Atleast in my opinion. I have never tried those mascaras that claim to give a false lash effect (I.e. last blast, maybelline falsies) but let me just say this defiently gives you that effect. It gives AMAZING length in about 2-3 coats, and it gives great volume. The wand is plastic, and it can really get those hard to reach lashes. But the best part of the wand, atleast to me, is that it's thin and long so I can put mascara on my bottom lashes without it smudging to my under eye area. Speaking of smudging, it doesn't at all, or flake, or clump. This is my first of two holy grail mascaras, the second is covergirl's lash perfection.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by crueltyfree4eve

OMG. This mascara is horrible! I was so excited to get this product because it was so cheap and I needed a new mascara! I really like the brush because its pretty normal sized and isn't too hard.. however the formula is horrible!! I put on a coat of mascara and the formula made all my lashes stick together. And once it dried out, my lashes felt really hard and dry. It's also kind of hard to get off. HATE IT. I would never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I love the length! It is the best lengthening mascara ever! It gives like super length! I love this

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by bella_35

works just as good if not better than Lancome Oscillating Mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

Dirt cheap mascara, but it doesn't hold a curl :( I have the waterproof version and normally all other waterproof mascara hold my curl really well, but not this one :( What a shame. I really like how the brush is thin, so i can get to every single one of my lashes, but that's about it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by RenoDawn

I've used this for a year and will continue to re-purchase! It is so cheap and goes on just as well as some Maybeline mascaras which cost twice as much. It gives a separated but full lash look while enhancing the length. The formula feels smooth on my lashes not cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!!! First of all for only 3 bucks, why not try it? This works so much better than my more expensive mascaras. The brush is small, so it separates really well and DOESN'T give me clumps! It doesn't add volume so much, but it does lengthen extremely well, which is exactly what it says it does! The black looks very good as well, it is indeed very black! And no funny odor, not messy...packing is really pretty. And as far as being waterproof goes ( I have the waterproof version) it does it's job! I mean it runs a teeny tiny bit, but it's minor enough so I can ignore it. Will buy this several times over. I'm a fan of Wet N Wild anyway, but this really is just perfect.