Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

Creamy with great color payoff.

It has cool undertones but worked very well on my very pale, warm skintone.

on 1/11/2012 10:28:00 PM

I love the color of this lipstick but it doesnt last very long. Also, it doesnt go on as smoothly as MAC lipsticks do. I have to reapply frequently, thats the only downside but it is a great color so no regrets in buying this...its much prettier then "Fair Nude" from Loreal...

on 1/9/2012 10:22:00 PM

this looks different through the clear lid than on my lips. Wearing it, it's more of a pale blue-pink nicely pigmented. I really like it!! I am new to Revlon lippies, but I love how creamy they are!

*EDIT*

so this shade doesn't work for me. I think I am too warm

on 12/13/2011 12:21:00 AM

I bought this shade (Primrose) thinking it would be a really nice soft pink on me but I discovered once I tried it that it is quite a frosty pale pink with a hint of lavender.

This shade doesn't work on me at all even though I'm fair to medium (MAC NC20).

I guess my neutral to yellow undetone clashes with this cool lipstick.

I think it would only flatter very fair people with cool/blue undertones.

The quality and price are outstanding though and I would buy this product again, only next time in a different shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

EXCELLENT!!!! perfect shade of pink..BUY IT!!

on 11/6/2011 4:44:00 PM

I love the revlon lustrous lipstick line but this particular color doesn't work for me. It's not the shade, it's how light the pigment is. To get an opaque color out of it you have to put on like 3 layers and then it looks cakey. It just goes on too light for my taste, though I suppose that may be a plus for some people.

on 10/19/2011 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the formulation of these lipsticks. They are creamy and don't dry my lips. Unfortunately this color is too purple for my skin tone. Because I don't want to waste, I just put a bright pink lip gloss over and it is perfect. I'll buy more of these lipsticks, just not this color.

on 7/8/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is alot more lavender than it looks in the tube. It reminds me of MAC's Lavender Whip--in that family.

on 6/19/2011 7:22:00 PM

Beautiful shade of pink with a hint mauvish-lilac color.Love the softness of the color~

on 6/14/2011 1:56:00 AM

I love Revlon lipsticks. The packaging is always very sleek and black looking. The formulas are always on point. This color, of course, is no exception! The color reminds me of the discontinued "Pink Pout" from their matte lipstick line. However, it is more on the pinky/lilacy side and Pink Pout is more of a dusty rose. It's definitely not a long wearing lipstick but you can easily fix that with a lip liner. And to be quite frank, I don't mind reapplying this at all. I would recommend using this on lips that have been exfoliated because it can bring out any dry bits or lines you may have.
I will repurchase though I think this might be a LE lipstick from spring 2011. Not too sure though.

Popular Lipsticks