October 25, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I bought this shade (Primrose) thinking it would be a really nice soft pink on me but I discovered once I tried it that it is quite a frosty pale pink with a hint of lavender.

This shade doesn't work on me at all even though I'm fair to medium (MAC NC20).

I guess my neutral to yellow undetone clashes with this cool lipstick.

I think it would only flatter very fair people with cool/blue undertones.

The quality and price are outstanding though and I would buy this product again, only next time in a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by kaitlyncleaveley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EXCELLENT!!!! perfect shade of pink..BUY IT!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I love the revlon lustrous lipstick line but this particular color doesn't work for me. It's not the shade, it's how light the pigment is. To get an opaque color out of it you have to put on like 3 layers and then it looks cakey. It just goes on too light for my taste, though I suppose that may be a plus for some people.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I really like the formulation of these lipsticks. They are creamy and don't dry my lips. Unfortunately this color is too purple for my skin tone. Because I don't want to waste, I just put a bright pink lip gloss over and it is perfect. I'll buy more of these lipsticks, just not this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is alot more lavender than it looks in the tube. It reminds me of MAC's Lavender Whip--in that family.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Beautiful shade of pink with a hint mauvish-lilac color.Love the softness of the color~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Revlon lipsticks. The packaging is always very sleek and black looking. The formulas are always on point. This color, of course, is no exception! The color reminds me of the discontinued "Pink Pout" from their matte lipstick line. However, it is more on the pinky/lilacy side and Pink Pout is more of a dusty rose. It's definitely not a long wearing lipstick but you can easily fix that with a lip liner. And to be quite frank, I don't mind reapplying this at all. I would recommend using this on lips that have been exfoliated because it can bring out any dry bits or lines you may have.
I will repurchase though I think this might be a LE lipstick from spring 2011. Not too sure though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! It's MLBC - my lips but cooler. I was worried this would pull too lavender next to my neutral/warm skin, but I think it looks fantastic. I wish the coverage was a little less sheer, because I have pretty pigmented lips and it shows through the lipstick. I think the sheer semi-glossy finish of this lipstick makes it more comfortable to wear though (I'm usually a lip balm only girl) so I can't really complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite lipstick! I loved this at first... wear? Ha-ha! As others have mentioned, it is a beautiful lilac-pink color. I wasn't expecting the lilac tint in it but it's actually very flattering on my fair, neutral skin. I wear this nearly everyday and I don't think that the lilac is too overpowering or obvious. It's really just an everyday, my lips but better kind of pink that perks up my face and it great for any occasion. I don't know if this is limited edition (I work at Walgreens and we have them on the wall with all of the permanent colors) but if it is, I will be stocking up for sure!