Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color but it's too cool tone fOr my warm coloring! I'm still going to try and make use of this lipstick. On my lips, it's a super bright baby pink with a noticeable lavender undertone to it. For sheer color, I just dab or top off with a pinky lipstick to tone down the color. Such a shame because the color and package are so gorgeous. I think a suitable dupe for this color for warm skintones would be rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in "vintage pink".

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! I have pretty pigmented lips so its great for toning them down into a great cute pink color. The texture is suuupppeerrr creamy, which is AWESOMEEE. I also love the gold and black packaging. Definitely a repurchase if I ever run out. I cannn be a bit light for me, so adding a brighter lip gloss on top turns it into the perfect color. (i would try adding nyx tea rose megalipshine on top ;) )

Creamy with great color payoff.

It has cool undertones but worked very well on my very pale, warm skintone.

I love the color of this lipstick but it doesnt last very long. Also, it doesnt go on as smoothly as MAC lipsticks do. I have to reapply frequently, thats the only downside but it is a great color so no regrets in buying this...its much prettier then "Fair Nude" from Loreal...

this looks different through the clear lid than on my lips. Wearing it, it's more of a pale blue-pink nicely pigmented. I really like it!! I am new to Revlon lippies, but I love how creamy they are!

*EDIT*

so this shade doesn't work for me. I think I am too warm

I bought this shade (Primrose) thinking it would be a really nice soft pink on me but I discovered once I tried it that it is quite a frosty pale pink with a hint of lavender.

This shade doesn't work on me at all even though I'm fair to medium (MAC NC20).

I guess my neutral to yellow undetone clashes with this cool lipstick.

I think it would only flatter very fair people with cool/blue undertones.

The quality and price are outstanding though and I would buy this product again, only next time in a different shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

EXCELLENT!!!! perfect shade of pink..BUY IT!!

I love the revlon lustrous lipstick line but this particular color doesn't work for me. It's not the shade, it's how light the pigment is. To get an opaque color out of it you have to put on like 3 layers and then it looks cakey. It just goes on too light for my taste, though I suppose that may be a plus for some people.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like the formulation of these lipsticks. They are creamy and don't dry my lips. Unfortunately this color is too purple for my skin tone. Because I don't want to waste, I just put a bright pink lip gloss over and it is perfect. I'll buy more of these lipsticks, just not this color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is alot more lavender than it looks in the tube. It reminds me of MAC's Lavender Whip--in that family.

Recommended for Medium Skin