Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 4/23/2013 2:11:00 AM

OMG I love this mask!! I bought it because they don't sell the Queen Helene mint julep mask in Canada or so I think. We have a target now but they don't carry it either (maybe in the future), so I tired maybe finding something similar and I saw all the good reviews here so I gave it a shot. Normally nothing that most people like work for me skincare wise. So I wasn't expecting much. I was really shocked how well it worked. My skin looks brighter and softer. I mainly was looking for something to help with black and white heads. Not really sure if it does help but my face does feel cleaner. I've only used it notice since i got it yesterday but I wanted to write a review right away because my face looks so dewy, bright and glowly after one use. I had trouble in that area, my face always looked so dull for so time now but I was more concerned with my white heads. I read some reviews that it helped with acne too. I'm really happy to read that, I was breaking out for a while but my acne was clearing up, I hope this mask helps with the remaining healing process because they are competely gone, just going away. I recommend this mask if your face isn't looking up to pare than it use too. I'm really loving it so far.

on 4/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

When I saw this I had to get it. ! Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere anymore. I got it from ulta but never saw it again. I have a lot left but if anyone knows please leave a comment ! Besides amazon... So this mask is amazing. I Lov lemon because it makes me look glowy lighter and brighter. Also I'm hoping the lemon might take away blemishes. I felt cleaner. Not sure if it helped with blackheads pores and acne but I have the mint julet masque for that... Def would but again if I can find it otherwise I might have to resort to scrubbing lemons on my face or use the juice which takes more effort id rather have a already made mask!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I LOVE THIS THING. I think it's waaayyy better then Queen Helene's mint julep mask! I used to use it as a full face mask, but now I'm just to lazy. xD

Now, I use it as a spot treatment! Once I feel a pimple coming or I have a pimple, I apply the mask on the pimple and the area around it and let it dry. Then I rinse it off and wash my face or that area with my Cetaphil cleanser. I do this before I go to bed. When I wake up, the pimples have either stopped growing, isn't irritated or it shrunk.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Excellent. I purchased this product before being exposed to another much more expansive mask (Skinceuticals Clay Mask) and can truthfully say I still enjoy using it. I see a marked difference in the clarity of my skin the next morning and if I have a breakout at the time it is reduced, The trick for me with masks is to use them only once a week otherwise my face becomes aggravated. I love the mint/lemon mask because it is cost effective, does not overdry my skin, smells good, and spreads well. I definitely prefer it over Queen Helene's.

on 3/25/2013 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After the terrible experience with Freeman Gogi Berry mask....i kinda scare with this one, since it contain mint and lemon which it can be irritating. But surprisingly im happy with it...i only use it once a week, after washing my face and toner. The scent is ok for me, normally i will apply it for 15-20 minutes even its not completely dry, my skin will get itchy if i wait longer.

The result is amazing, the face getting smoother and brighter after use, i will continue using this mask. My only problem is Freeman product is hard to find in Malaysia, onle Caring pharmacy carried it...Right now im just looking Freeman mask that moisturizing skin.

on 3/22/2013 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've bought two of the little .5 fl oz packets because there isn't a store that carries the larger tube (near me) that this is also supposed to be available in. the scent doesn't really bother me and I'm very sensitive to things like that. I love how this makes my skin feel after I rinse it off. I usually try to do 3 masks a week and when I do I notice a huge difference in my skin. I've had acne since puberty and as I've gotten older it's gotten a little better. I really wish I could find the tube of this because I think that it would be an even better deal money wise. That being said I can usually get about 7-9 masks from the packet. I do notice a little stinging if I've done a scrub before the mask but it's not too bad.

on 3/22/2013 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

All I can say is... WOW.
After reading all the positive reviews here, I dashed off to purchase this mask and I am so pleased I did!
After cleansing and exfoliating first, I applied an even layer all over my face (avoiding the eye contour) and let it sit on my face for about 30 minutes. After this time it had turned hard (could barely move my face, haha) so I rinsed it off with luke-warm water and my skin looked AMAZING. It was almost as though I was wearing make-up - seriously.
It was glowing, smooth, all the usual T-Zone oil was gone, I had a rosy glow and my skin just looked radiant and healthy!! Possibly the best my skin has ever looked without make-up in my 27 years of life. I had no blemishes, but the few post-blemish red marks I did have look less red and obvious which is an added bonus! I am hoping this matte look sticks around for awhile! I really recommend this for oily or combo skin like mine. If you have dry skin I would stay away as it really did strip all the oil - great if you have too much (like I do) but would be too drying on already dry skin I'd imagine. Will definitely be using this once a week from now on. LOVE.

on 3/2/2013 11:50:00 AM

BEST FACE MASK EVER!!!!!!!!! CLEARS UP ACNE AND LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFTER THEN EVER!!!! ITS AMAZING!

on 1/24/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Freeman continues to amaze me!! I just went crazy this week on freeman masks! I had the older version of avocado and oatmeal and that worked wonders growing up, Recently I noticed the change in their packaging and decided to try them out, Bought 4 this week and today was the last one which is the mint and lemon! I can honestly say this works, My face feels so soft and my pores look great, I have blackheads on my nose and more pores in my cheek area and those are all smaller now!!! So happy, It looks like my face is evened out now too! This is a must grab! I purchased for 3.77 @ Wallyworld

on 1/7/2013 10:58:00 AM

I had tried this mask for the first time last night, and it was amazing! I loved it! I bought the travel size but I am definitely going today to buy the tube. I have an oily T-Zone and a few blackheads on my nose, well let me tell you, right after I washed the mask off, my nose looked amazing! They do visibly reduce the size of pores. As for the breaking out I've read in reviews, I'll update in a few days to see. When I first put it on it did sting a bit but it's not too bad. It's just showing it works! Love love love this product, going to try more!

Popular Masks