December 21, 2014 | 1181 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST FACE MASK EVER!!!!!!!!! CLEARS UP ACNE AND LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFTER THEN EVER!!!! ITS AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lolakissxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Freeman continues to amaze me!! I just went crazy this week on freeman masks! I had the older version of avocado and oatmeal and that worked wonders growing up, Recently I noticed the change in their packaging and decided to try them out, Bought 4 this week and today was the last one which is the mint and lemon! I can honestly say this works, My face feels so soft and my pores look great, I have blackheads on my nose and more pores in my cheek area and those are all smaller now!!! So happy, It looks like my face is evened out now too! This is a must grab! I purchased for 3.77 @ Wallyworld

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by AliaSuhaila

I had tried this mask for the first time last night, and it was amazing! I loved it! I bought the travel size but I am definitely going today to buy the tube. I have an oily T-Zone and a few blackheads on my nose, well let me tell you, right after I washed the mask off, my nose looked amazing! They do visibly reduce the size of pores. As for the breaking out I've read in reviews, I'll update in a few days to see. When I first put it on it did sting a bit but it's not too bad. It's just showing it works! Love love love this product, going to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tsurikichi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The first thing I love about this product is that you can get a lot for around 5 dollars. I think it's around 3 dollars in the states, but where I come from it's from 4-5 dollars but can go on sale for around 3 dollars.
Anyway, I love the product, because it controls the oil production on my face, and it leaves a fresh minty feel on my skin after I rinse it. I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Charlilly16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this product for a while and for the most part I really enjoy it. This mask is incredibly affordable and the giant tube has lasted me a long time using it about once a week. The smell of mint and lemon is pleasant and does not bother me at all. I find that it does a very good job at drying out blemishes and leaving my skin feeling incredibly clean and refreshed. However, I have found that if I leave it on for more than 10-15 minutes it has a tenency to become a bit painful and too drying for the drier areas of my face. For this reason I tend to use this on days that I feel particularly oily and would not recommend this to peole with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recommend this to anyone that has acne issues. For the price, you can't lose. I love the lemony clean scent. This truly feels like it opens, cleans, then closes my pores.

Update: Now that I have a Clarisonic Mia 2, I use it before applying the mask. Now I am changing my review from a 4 to a 5. The only reason I didn't think this was amazing before was because my face wasn't totally clean before applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

During the summer, I use this mask when I notice my skin is starting to break out. During the winter, I use it less frequently. The result is still the same. My skin feels very clean after using it. It seems to draw out impurities and reminds me of a nice spa treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by girlyandpretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, the scent is refreshing without being overbearing. I always get a kik out of seeing myself with a green face and the mask works wonders, my usually crater like pores lok cleaner and smaller than ever. It's also wonderful because it soaks up all of the oil from my oil-slick of a face. I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good mask for the price. It does its job and my face feels brighter and cleaner afterwards. If you have any pimples, you can try putting some of this stuff to dry it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

One of my two favorite masks from Freeman c: the other being the Avocado one.
This one, though, makes my face so much brighter. I love it! The radiance is amazing, probably because of the lemon, and the price just can't be beat. Most places I can get a tube for two bucks on sale (and it's always on sale in Ulta, really). I love that it has no animal ingredients and that the company is cruelty-free. Great price, great company, great products...

Just try it!