December 20, 2014 | 1490 users online

Cleansers - CeraVe - Foaming Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

HG face wash for me! I have ridiculously sensitive skin and rosacea that tends to be on the oily side. I've tried all sorts of cleansers advertised as gentle, for sensitive skin, etc., and reacted badly to all of them. This leaves my skin clean and not dried out, and I've been using it for a couple of years now with no reaction at all. If you have sensitive skin, I highly recommend giving this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by katesy82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to leave this review to recommend people test patch this product before using it all over your entire face. I made the mistake of not doing that and it's taking weeks for my skin to return to normal. I believe my skin reacted to the Niacinamide in this, but four uses has left my face and neck irritated and broken out in little and big spots all over. I do have sensitive skin but I have never had a reaction as bad as this to any other face wash before, and I have tried a Lot. Please proceed carefully if you're going to try this to make sure your skin likes it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got rid of my acne! I was so surprised an over the counter face wash could do that. It foams really well and makes my skin feel so clean. I've had people tell me it looks like my skin was radiating. I would buy this over and over as long as it keeps doing with it's been doing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. This cleared up most of my nasty pimples all over my t-zone and on my cheeks. I use this with my Clarisonic Mia. Nice ingredients too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by laureg

Love! This is a no-frills, basic, unscented foaming cleanser that leaves my face squeaky clean- without the tight feeling you'd get from soap. It removes makeup and non-waterproof mascara just fine on its own, and does a nice job of cleaning when I use it to follow up after oil cleansing. All in all, a great product. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser and am almost halfway through my second bottle. My skin is very clog/acne prone and I do not experience any breakouts from this product. I find it to be gentle yet effective. I had no idea how irritating other facial cleansers were for me until I started using this! I use this every night after pre-cleansing with oil and this routine has worked very well for me. However, I would not recommend this for those with dry skin - I think it would make your skin drier.

The product comes in a fairly large pump bottle which I like and have had no issues with. Pricewise, this is also great. The bottle is big and lasts for quite some time.

I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by sashax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and love it so far. I have oily skin and am very prone to clogged pores, blackheads, and sometimes cystic zits. I wanted to try something on the milder side than what I normally use in attempt to minimize the oiliness. Usually, that means sacrificing cleansing power, my face not feeling cleansed or "fresh" enough, and usually a breakout of some kind. This strikes the perfect balance. It lathers well, I don't feel like I've left anything behind, but my face doesn't feel totally stripped, and my skin looks clearer and even. The packaging is great with a pump, but my only complaint would be that it's hard to travel with because of it's large size. I got it around 11 USD and see it lasting for a good while. It totally lives up to it's claims for me and am very pleased with it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the face wash I've been looking for. I was using the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser which is nice but I just didn't feel was cleansing enough to remove liquid makeup and I had a lot of breakouts happening. I switched to Alpha Hydrox Foaming which got my face clean and dried it out pretty bad. This was the perfect medium. It foams but not overly so. It makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. I use it alone, with a silicone scrubber or with a Clarisonic Mia. I still have to use makeup remover on my eyes to get off my eye makeup but this finishes the job up nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Jyces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is cleanser is excellent. It removes all signs of make-up, and does not make the skin feel dry or irritated. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is also excellent, but has a hard time removing make-up. Give this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by violetp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So much irritation :( After only using it once, my eye got swollen and I developed a rash and irritation induced bumps around my eye. I also broke out after staying clear for awhile :( The PARABENS in this formula are evil. For the record, I have oily, sensitive skin. I think drugstore cleansers have lost the idea of what "sensitive" should be because Cetaphil, CeraVe, Purpose, and Basic have all broken me out. The only thing that works for me is Olay's 7-in-1 Revitalizing Cleanser.