July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this one, even though I don't believe it actually made my lashes grow more volumous. But it did make my lashes stand out more, the color is very dark.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on sale, completely sucked in by the prospect of longer lashes. Even though I was skeptical about whether it would do anything, I couldn't resist giving it a go...$10AUD for longer lashes without doing anything outside my normal routine seemed pretty awesomet!

The only problem is that whatever is in this mascara, whether it's the growth accelerator or something else, really irritates my eyes. By the end of every day, my eyes were sore, scratchy and red. And if I had to take off my make up and reapply to go out after work, the sandy feeling just got worse. It looked like I had a really bad case of hayfever, and because I get quite bad hayfever, I thought for a few days it was just normal allergies, or the aircon at work. I didn't notice any change in my lashes, but I gave up after about a fortnight so that could be why.

The formula was also very wet and took ages to dry. My lashes aren't overly long, but I found the mascara transferred everywhere for about 20 minutes after. I thought it made my lashes look quite nice, and could be applied lightly or heavily which was good. But the discomfort, good price and mess just aren't enough for me to want to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by x3foreverangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews for this mascara. I love this mascara. It really does make your lashes grow! I have asian lashes so they're pretty much nonexistent but thanks to this mascara, my lashes are visible now!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by irishgreeneyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Bad: Nothing unless $9.00 to $10.00 is not in your price range for drugstore products.

TheGood: This product delivers what the claims state. Prior to Christmas I bought another 'new product" which claimed to give you Millions of Lashes. I also bought it for my adult daughter.
I had to go purchase THIS brand yesterday because I was tired of hoping for a better result with my Christmas Mascara.

Rimmel does not clump and I am clump prone. My Lashes with this product have always appeared to be salon applied.
I dont know about you, but IF you are tired of your basket or drawer filled with mascara that doesnt deliever what it claims to go out and try this. It will not disappoint.
I have learned my lesson "the mascara isnt better with impressive TV adds"...I'll stick with what works.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by canadiangirl25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

thought it was good. i have short eyelashes and i did see a difference of when i put the mascara on. i would purchase again, its around $10 CAN so its not that pricey. you might need to put a couple coats on and wiggle it up a little to see the length of your lashes, i would try it and see if u like it !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by CarpeHora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My best friend purchased this product, and during a makeover she used it on me. I use this product all the time now! It's really amazing. It instantly lengthens your lashes, with only one coat/sweep. I usually put on 2-3 coats/sweeps, anymore and my lashes will look like falsies. This is my HG of mascara. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by RoseKnowz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great stuff for the price. I like the fact that I can apply more than 2 coats without it getting dry and flakey or clumpy. It's got a wonderful formula overall. My lashes look beautiful all day without any clumping, shedding, or running. Gives them amazing length and pretty decent volume. Will repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is overpriced for the quality. The wand on it is just of average quality. Nothing amazing. The blackness of the formula doesnt impress me enough. The 2 pros of this mascara are that: 1. It is a wet formula 2. Holds curl well

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by bonehead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for years, and i just love it. I can say i have seen major improvement in my lashes being fuller and longer. I have gone threw 4 of these, by far its my most favorite. its not to heavy and it still looks natural, just prefect, like this one more than the Revlon's one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying out quite a few drug store brands recently to try and replace my fave the balm two timer mascara which is getting expensive and hard to find in the uk. This mascara has been the worst so far. I have just shortish black lashes which are straight. This gives absolutely no length or curl its wet and sticky and just clumps my lashes together I've tried to use it 5 times now and just given up. The best drugstore find so far is soap and glory thick and fast mascara from boots but nothing has matched up to the balm yet will keep on trying.