April 20, 2014 | 1750 users online

Shampoo - The Body Shop - Ginger Shampoo Normal/Dry hair and Loose Dandruff

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by gsubs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I occasionally get dandruff and found that this shampoo was really effective in controlling flakes. However, I felt that this shampoo was rather drying and left somewhat of a film in my hair so that my hair was left dull and dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 10:30:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I really like this shampoo. My scalp tends to get itchy and tight in the winter, and this stuff is so moisturizing. It makes my hair extra shiny, and makes my scalp feel nice too. The scent is really great too – very similar to Origins Ginger Essence perfume. My boy friend uses it too, and has also had very good results. I have bought this product repeatedly, and it has never failed to impress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 4:21:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I love this shampoo any little flakes I have were considerable lessened. Plus it smells like gingerbread cookies! This is my fave bodyshop shampoo. I rec it for someone with dry flaky scalp that likes the scent of gingerbread.