MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 1/10/2015 4:02:00 AM

This is my HG concealer! It is very blendable, long wearing and it does not crease.I have tried lots of concealers , high end and drugstore, but nothing even comes close to this.I use it for my undereyes and it never looks cakey.I have dry undereyes already so that sais a lot.It has a lot of product and a little goes a long way so it will last for months.

on 1/8/2015 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Favorite, covers extremely well!! Great for under eye.

This concealer, for me, is more like a foundation. It does work but is very liquidly, it covers well and a little goes a long way but the pump makes it very wasteful because SO much of it comes out so I can't use it to cover a few spots. This is a good product, it just depends on your preference.

on 1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hmm where to start ... Well..
I was in need of something to cover mild acne marks, scaring, and some light redness and my search led me to this concealer.
First matched to nc30 by an SA. I had never been matched before, looked ok in department store lighting, so decide to take it home. This lady must have been new or blind because this was literally like bronzer on me. It was soo dark and yellow my husband asked what was wrong with my face. Took it back and was matched to nc20, better, but I'm thinking nw would be a better match but I'm not foolin with them anymore.

I'm on the neutral side but can make this work.
PRODUCT: not runny nor terribly too thick, has good pigmentation so I thought this would do the trick. Nope. I find I have to layer layer layer to conceal minor spots. But once I do that I'm good to go. It wears all day Nicely,though i have to make sure my skin is hydrated to not emphasize flakes.
Under the eye wear is OK as well. I do get a some creasing no matter how little apply even when set with a powder. I have yet to find one that doesn't, so that wasn't a deal breaker. It doesn't conceal everything but I don't have super dark circles in the first place so this does an decent job.
The worst part that absolutely kills it is the pump. My gosh is that wretched ratchet thing hard to control, I just want to strangle it, which is basically what you have to do if you hope to not produce enough to cover your entire face. I ended up emptying an old concealer jar and putting a couple pumps in there to save the frustration.
Over all I will continue to use until it's gone then I'm breaking up with it.
The only high point here is that it does last the day.
I will not repurchase.

on 1/4/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this and i hate that u cant take the pump off when u get low. So dumb

on 1/4/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This concealer is amazing! If you struggle with creasing under the eyes, you need to try this no matter how bad the creasing it is. Before i had this, i used the select cover up concealer also from mac, and I had major issues with it creasing. So after i while i decided to get the pro longwear anyway, and holy crap, i have nothing bad to say about it. Except the packaging if i have to be picky. It can be hard to control the pump, and you usually end up with a big amount of excess product that goes to waste. But else than that, it stays on until you decide to take it off, it does not crease, it's perfect! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good concealer.

on 1/2/2015 11:01:00 PM

The mac sales women gave me a sample after she tried it on and said "this does sink into your lines, maybe try it with a primer at home". The concealer makes me look older then I am, my skin drinks it up maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've tired it with primer and powder, I don't get what the hype is about. Glad I didn't buy this.

on 12/31/2014 10:26:00 AM

I have awful dark under-eye circles, just terrible, looking at pics from my female ancestors I knew from an early age this was going to be an issue. I'ts been my life's purpose to someday find a concealer that would make a dent in the utter darkness. This is the best solution I have found. I've read some reviews complaining about creasing for this product, I did purchase the MAC brush the rep used on me that I think was a great idea. I blend enough that I have NEVER had a creasing issue, it just doesn't -- covers very well, and lasts a long, long time. The pump thing, yes it does try to give you too much for just under eye application but if that's the only problem it has -- it is still a wonderful product. I've spent twice as much for a concealer that is half as good so if I waste some of it, it's still worth every penny. BTW there are no eye creams that take care of dark circles don't believe them but I have found something that slightly helps the darkness (I know this just because when I run out I can tell) is the Mad Hippie eye cream.. if your looking, it's worth a shot...

on 12/31/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

HG concealer!!! I seriously don't know what I used before this and can't ever imagine purchasing anything else.

This is a full coverage concealer that lasts ALL DAY LONG! Seriously...it aint going anywhere. I haven't noticed any creasing, although I do set it with a powder afterwards.

Typically, I just use this concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes and then set my whole face with a light powder...and voila! I get compliments every single day on my skin.

It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way, and this is truly an amazing product.

on 12/30/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This was my HG concealer. It lasted all day and matched my skin perfectly (NC35).

However, after about three weeks of wearing it, I noticed a lot of breakouts, and it was the only new product I had used. I stopped using, and after two days, everything cleared up.

I'm super disappointed, because this was the perfect formula of concealer for me! It covered everything, while still looking natural, and LASTED. If your skin does not react badly to this product, I highly reccomend it.
The only downside is the packaging, which everyone has mentioned.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue