MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Best concealer ever!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the Pro Longwear foundation and sometimes I am semi convinced this is the foundation in a small glass bottle. This gives the same great coverage, but I HATE the packaging and the price tag ($21/0.3 oz) the product gets clogged in the opening and really makes or breaks whether or not you get too much or too little product pumped out (I stick a thumbtack in the hole to clear out the dried stuff every once in a while)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have fine lines and dark circles when i apply this i must say this product works...its does look caky so less is more

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my Holy freaking Grail. It's my go-to, and my ride or die. I have the darkest circles under my eyes. I don't need a lot of this product to cover them. It's creamy, it blends so well for me, and it is the ONLY concealer I have ever tried that doesn't crease (I've tried a lot). My only, only, ONLY complaint is the glass tube (I haven't broken one yet but they day is coming) and you really have to master the pump or else you'll waste a lot of product. I have used many different techniques with this over the years, but I find that patting it on with my ring finger and then blending it out with a damp beauty blender gives me perfect, flawless coverage. I will die if they ever discontinue or change the formula!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have a love-hate relationship with MAC Pro Long Wear.
It has so many good qualities.
The coverage is perfect for my hereditary dark under eye circles. The shades are also pretty easy to match (it's MAC, after all). I love the liquid texture, not to mention the staying power which is pretty good. If set with powder it can last morning to night (without the powder it creases like every other concealer).The cons can be really shitty.
Firstly, it sets really fast and it's not easy to blend. You may have to go through trial and error, so here's how I apply it: start evenly spreading some product with your fingers around the eye area and then blend into perfection with a MAC 130 and other dual fiber brush. Apply powder right away so it doesn't set into your fine lines. A setting spray or MAC Fix+ will make it more natural since it can look very high coverage and dry.
One thing I detest is the finish after oxidation... It turns into a whitish, disguting grey if worn for too long.
Then there's the pump. You will waste a bunch of product unless you master the pump. Also, I don't understand why the packaging is made of glass, I broke mine once and it's so unnecessary.
I wish I didn't need such heavy coverage, I don't think I will ever be truly happy with a high coverage concealer because they are so hard to work with and none of them looks perfect. They all have pros and cons. I cannot apply this concealer without 3 other tools/products so I will never say it's wonderful. It's okay, nothing more. I can turn it into something reasonably good with great effort and it shouldn't be like that when you pay 18€.

Best concealer i have ever used. I have a scar on my face and this leaves it barely noticeable. Most days i just wear this over scars and blemishes.

This is the best Concealer! So many others don't stay, they're like colored chapstick. How is that supposed to work? I like how heavily pigmented this is, because I don't have to use a ton, and it stays!
What's really awesome is that, if I moisturize just right, I can use this as a foundation, using very little to cover my whole face. I barely have any makeup on, it's full coverage without being heavy or cakey.

The con is that if I don't moisturize adequately, it feels a bit dry, and if I over moisturize, it begins to separate after a while. It's still better coverage & staying power than the profx Foundation, though.

The pump really sucks, its extremely difficult to control the amount that comes out. Most times, I get a full pump when I needed a little dab. It's a teeny tiny bottle, so I really don't want to waste any.

I will certainly repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awful. Drying, burns my eyes, a white cast and not enough coverage for my darker acne scars. I wasn't going to give it a 1 because it does last long, and on top of my cheek bones it is a very nice pick my up, but for the high price, terrible packaging and less than impressive finish (your skin better be pumped with hydration people because this ish will suck you dry and leave you with makeup clinging to places you didn't know were dehydrated), I decided to give it a one. Do NOT recommend.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This was such a huge disapointment for me! Since i can't purchase macs products anywhere near where i live i was really excited to go to London where i could purchase this in store. I was so happy to get this because i was so tired of the concealer i used before and it looked so disgusting on my skin and so on but when i started to use this i could've just stucked whit my previous concealer for like a third of the price(maybelines fit me). Of course it's slightly better than maybeline so i still use macs but for the price it's so not whort it. I use it around my nose where i'm always red and sometimes get acne, and under my eyes where i have dark circles. Around my nose it looks horrible after wearing it some hours which is ironic since it has longwear in it's name. It's hard to explain how it looks around the nose after wearing this but it sure doesn't look good. Under the eyes it creases like almost at once after applying it.

And at the top of all of this the packaging is also horrible! They couldn't even get the packaging right! Why have a pump on a concealer? It pumps out WAY to much so you end up wasting so much product(if you actually like this product that is, i don't care that i waste it as i probably will end up just throwing it away sooner or later). The only plus is that the packaging looks good but it would've worked much better for a foundation whit a pump.

This concealer may work for some as i have annoying skin and not a lot of product work on me but for the price i really wanted it to work.

I am so disappointed with this product! I had such high hopes since I've heard such good things about it!
It creases like mad under my eyes. It's very thick, and after a few hours wear it starts looking extremely cakey. And yes, I've tried any application available: fingers, brushes, sponges etc.
It does last all day, and has got good coverage, that's the only reason it didn't get the lowest score from me.
It oxidises very quickly, so if you're not quick with your powder it changes colour in no time.
The pump is so hard to work with, and gives you way too much product.
I would never recommend this to anyone, and I don't understand why people love it so much.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin