September 21, 2014 | 1765 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by GoldenVenissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is less of a spot concealer and more of a layering conceaer. I prefer to use it on days to help even out my colour when I'm only going to wear powder, or on top of concealer on my undereyes to make everything look more natural and blend into my foundation/skin.

If you are looking for heavier coverage, I would pass on this. If you have less to cover, give it a try.

Tip - these tend to run a bit lighter than the same shades in the liquid foundations.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Pros:

Good for covering my odd patched of discoloration.
Liquid.
Slightly yellow.
Palest shade is fair enough for my very pale skin.
Cheap!

Cons:

Doesn't cover blemishes well.
Doesn't last very long.

I will keep looking for a better concealer but if I find one I'll probably keep this in my travel bag for touchups.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by svaiko

This is not a good concealer for blemishes or scars. However, it is a great dark circle undereye concealer! It is very lightweight and doesnt settle into my fine lines. If you need extra coverage under the eye, I recommend letting it dry a little before rubbing it in. I also dab a little on my forehead wrinkle, let it dry a little, rub it in and set with powder and it does a GREAT job of hiding the wrinkle (i dont know why but Im not gonna question it!), I use a lighter shade for under my eyes though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by RockerGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This concealer just isn't that great. When I use it around my eye area, it takes at least three coats of this stuff to really conceal anything. Then, in five hours (or as little as three hours if it's a hot day), I have to apply it again. I tried using this to cover a few acne scars on my cheek and it broke me out. I only payed about $6 for this stuff, but in my opinion it wasn't even worth that.
I won't be buying this again. My search for the perfect concealer goes on...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

My absolute fave concealer ever. After 8 years of trying different ones from the drugstore, I always come back to this. It blends into my skin seamlessly, I like the doe foot applicator, the lightest shade is my perfect match, it doesn't dry my skin out or make me break out, and it's only $5.00. HG <3 <3 <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by dotgirl101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I honestly used to love this concealer when I first bought it. I loved that it was liquid, I loved the coverage, and I loved how the color actually matched my extremely pale skin. But after using it for a month or so, I think it's causing me to break out! Even though it says its non-pore clogging (that's the reason I bought it), something in it must be breaking me out. This completely defeats the purpose on why I'm using the concealer.
If you're acne-prone, have sensitive skin, or have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you're not sensitive to breakouts, give this a try.
****UPDATE****
This most definitely made me have major breakouts for weeks before I realized what was causing them. Not recommended for people who are prone to breakouts such as myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ire33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really love this! I don't wear foundation. I just mix a little of this with moisturizer and put it all over my face. Then I take a few drops without moisturizer and put under eyes and over flaws. Let it dry a little before you blend it in. It looks smooth and not cakey. I have to use buff beige despite being very fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBananie1991

This is the only concealer that is light enough for me! I am white... Literally, I emit my own glow, but this does the trick for me! I just wish it was a little thicker considering I have acne/scarring issues, but this works wonders for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the lightest one-classic ivory thinking that because it was so light it would really hide my dark-circles, plus I'm fair skin. Nope it is my least favorite concealer that I've gotten. Barely conceals anything and is so pale it makes it obvious that I have concealer on, doesn't match skin color. Doesn't really conceal redness that well either, very thin consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by savk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is to runny, the colors are bad and the cap breaks easily