E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Liner

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

SERIOUSLY??!? I got this in every color and I'm so disappointed with all of them. Yeah...they are nicely pigmented (don't look much like what's online, but what's new?) but they are SOOO creamy that they are very difficult to apply. The sharpener in the cap is useless. Again, the liner is too soft and breaks off in the cap/sharpener.

I really really love these eyeliner. I got Blissful Blush,Grassy Green, Precious Pink, Twinkle Teal and Black Bandit. They are very creamy and very pigmented with a hint of shimmer. The only complain i have is the lids. They come with nice build in sharpener, but the lid itself doesn't stay on and are very loose. Also the pencils have a really nice spray painted color with lots of glitter/shimmers.

These shimmer eye pencils are new to E.L.F.'s line so I picked up 3 of them, Twinkle Teal, Black Bandit & Plum Passion. They're only $1 each so I figured it was worth it to see if they were worth a flip. They're surprisingly good! They have small flecks of silvery shimmer throughout the product so I was worried that it would pull or tug, or maybe that the liner would be dry & crusty but it's not. The liner is very smooth & creamy and applies nicely. In fact, it's a bit too creamy and smudgy so you may want to top it off with some matching shadow to seal it. It stays put on me for a good 6 hours or so and then starts to wear off a bit at the day's end. For $1 it 's a pretty good deal.