Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 5/18/2009 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First, I must say that I just recently ran out of my old tube of this (the one that was more like a tooth paste tube than the new packaging which is plastic and easier to squeeze). It is greasy and a little like Vaseline, but it really works. My husband mainly uses it and his feet are very dry and or itchy. He loves it. When I bought the new tube in the new packaging, I noticed that the smell is slightly different. It still smells strongly like coconut, but there is an "after-smell" that smells like dirty dish rags (for lack of a better description). I don't know what they did to change it, it's very mild, but it still bothers me. My husband isn't as picky as me. Either way, I will still repurchase because it works, my husband loves it, and I put socks on after and before bed, so the stickiness doesn't bother me.

on 5/13/2009 10:11:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this stuff. It's very oily, sticky, and takes forever to absorb. The scent reminds of tanning lotion mixed with bengay. I bought it after I tried the peppermint foot lotion (which I loved) and couldn't find it at Target. I will admit that it does leave my feet soft, but that's after a few hours of having this stuff absorb. I would pass on this stuff and go for BB's Totally Theraputic Foot Creme -- it's great!

on 5/3/2009 12:08:00 AM

I really like this product, I love the smell and I find it thick but not unpleasantly greasy. I have only been using it for a few weeks but it seems to working quite well so far.

on 4/23/2009 7:29:00 AM

This had done wonders in getting my feet sandal worthy. It is greasy but I just use gloves when I put it on and then I put socks over top that. By morning my feet feel like butter!

on 4/19/2009 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I maybe should have held off reviewing this product in order to evaluate the long term results, but I couldn't wait because I like it so much.

I LOVE the light coconut peppermint smell and natural indredients. The consistency is like vaseline (thick and greasy) but without any petrochemicals. I have already made my husband give me two foot massages with this and I have no complaints.

I like that Burt's didn't add any extra packaging (e.g., a box) like other brands do.

on 4/16/2009 12:38:00 PM

I hate the smell of this product. And it's too sticky.

Although it really moisturizes your feet.

on 4/13/2009 8:23:00 PM

Mmmm ok I guess. It is all oil... I don't like it.

on 3/19/2009 2:56:00 PM

i really love this foot creme. it smells great and it made my feet feel much softer. i usually put it on right before bed and put a pair of cotton socks on over it. it does sink into my feet but it take awhile. compared to other natural foot care products i have used this is by far the best.

on 2/27/2009 12:34:00 AM

I adore the scent of this product most of all...so yummy! It smells like coconut and peppermint. It moisturizes fairly well, although I wish the product was a bit thicker. The main thing I dislike is the brown color and how it stains my white socks :P Small gripe for a good creme, however!

on 2/14/2009 4:33:00 AM

This is the best foot creme ever. Before this I liked LīOccitane Shea Butter Foot Creme, but it was nothing compared to Coconut Foot Creme. This makes my feet incredibly soft literally overnight. I have a problem with cracked heels, I need professional pedicure, but since I found this, I can keep my feet soft myself. You donīt need to use it every day, two time a week is enough for me. The consistency is greasy and thick, so itīs better to use it at the evening with socks. Iīm going to try another Burtīs Bees foot cremes, but I think this will be my first aid forever!