Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I love me some coconut and this product smells so yummy!! Interesting to note that you can actually eat any of the Burt's Bees products because they are natural, but I think I'll still pass. ;-) This is a thick, almost jelly like cream that is wonderously moisturizing for dry cracked heels. I love nothing more than to slather this on at night, don a pair of socks and then wake up to great smelling and super soft feet. Make sure to do a good washing the next morning before putting shoes on because even after a night, not everything sinks in. If you don't, let me warn you - your shoes will be slippery. Even thought this is called Coconut Foot Cream, there are actually two dominant smells: coconut and peppermint. The coconut oil is super moisturizing and healthy for your skin and the peppermint oil is relaxing to the senses and helps recharge your skin. A tube of this is around $8 and can be purchased at Whole Foods, Longs/CVS and Target. It lasts forever and ever, but even if it didn't, this would still be a great purchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this creme about a year ago and found it extremely hard to spread on. Even though it worked, I just found the texture to be a bit much so I stopped using it after maybe 3 tries. Recently I read that glycerin can be mixed with water. Since this has a heavy glycerin content I decided to try mixing it with water and tried it last night. I squeezed some product in my hand and then added a couple of drops of water and it worked perfectly. Went on with no problems. I also am not thrilled about the smell of the creme. It has a slight coconutty smell but also a stale water smell. I had to wash it off of my hands quick because the smell really bothered me. I'll continue to use it on my feet since it does make them nice and soft.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First, I must say that I just recently ran out of my old tube of this (the one that was more like a tooth paste tube than the new packaging which is plastic and easier to squeeze). It is greasy and a little like Vaseline, but it really works. My husband mainly uses it and his feet are very dry and or itchy. He loves it. When I bought the new tube in the new packaging, I noticed that the smell is slightly different. It still smells strongly like coconut, but there is an "after-smell" that smells like dirty dish rags (for lack of a better description). I don't know what they did to change it, it's very mild, but it still bothers me. My husband isn't as picky as me. Either way, I will still repurchase because it works, my husband loves it, and I put socks on after and before bed, so the stickiness doesn't bother me.

I'm not a fan of this stuff. It's very oily, sticky, and takes forever to absorb. The scent reminds of tanning lotion mixed with bengay. I bought it after I tried the peppermint foot lotion (which I loved) and couldn't find it at Target. I will admit that it does leave my feet soft, but that's after a few hours of having this stuff absorb. I would pass on this stuff and go for BB's Totally Theraputic Foot Creme -- it's great!

I really like this product, I love the smell and I find it thick but not unpleasantly greasy. I have only been using it for a few weeks but it seems to working quite well so far.

This had done wonders in getting my feet sandal worthy. It is greasy but I just use gloves when I put it on and then I put socks over top that. By morning my feet feel like butter!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I maybe should have held off reviewing this product in order to evaluate the long term results, but I couldn't wait because I like it so much.

I LOVE the light coconut peppermint smell and natural indredients. The consistency is like vaseline (thick and greasy) but without any petrochemicals. I have already made my husband give me two foot massages with this and I have no complaints.

I like that Burt's didn't add any extra packaging (e.g., a box) like other brands do.

I hate the smell of this product. And it's too sticky.

Although it really moisturizes your feet.

Mmmm ok I guess. It is all oil... I don't like it.

i really love this foot creme. it smells great and it made my feet feel much softer. i usually put it on right before bed and put a pair of cotton socks on over it. it does sink into my feet but it take awhile. compared to other natural foot care products i have used this is by far the best.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products