Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 4/6/2012 2:46:00 AM

I use this once a week as an exfoliator and it has done a fantastic job. Removes my dead cells without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight afterwards. It keeps my pores clear (no more blackheads) and much less noticeable.

The packaging however is pretty bad. The pump pretty much stopped bouncing back up after maybe the second or third use. Now I have to push down and pull the pump back up every time, which is very annoying. Also this product is not readily available outside of Asia, which is extremely annoying.

I will not repurchase this, as I already found a cheaper (but just as good) dupe of this product. It is the Naruko - Marjoram & Lavender Brightening Peeling Gel. The BEST part is, you can directly order it from their Canadian or USA site... and they ship 2 days! Not to mention it's around 1/2 the price of Cure Natural Aqua Gel.

on 1/23/2012 11:16:00 PM

Cure has to be the best exfoliator on the market. It does exactly what its supposed to do....it exfoliates gently and effectively, without irritating my skin. Make sure to use it after drying your face well. I once used it after a shower in a humid bathroom, didn't work nearly as well as it does when face is completely dry.

ALSO Everyone says Cure is so hard to get. I just got mine on Amazon for $39 free delivery and the seller was here in the US so it came in 2 days. Not sure why there are so many comments about how hard it is to find.

One downside is that the nozzle on the bottle, it's a bit flimsy....

on 1/9/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Left my skin feeling amazing after I used it, but it also caused me to break out in small pimples. Will not repurchase.

on 12/31/2011 4:44:00 AM

Good exfoliator,but somehow makes my nose even worse. the whiteheads seems iritated and became worse than ever

on 12/25/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Best exfoliant on the market today. I've tried other cheaper gommage gels, with no luck; in fact, the Hello Kitty brand gommage gel is still sitting on my shelf. This exfoliant is gentle enough to use multiple times a week, unlike my old exfoliant by Philosophy. I recommend this to everyone! I only wish the makers would specify whether the glycerin is vegetable or not. I don't want to use any animal products.

This peeling gel does its job! My pores look a lot cleaner and my skin feels great after using the Aqua Gel. My face dries out real easily, so using certain exfoliators/scrubs tends to exacerbate that, but this product doesn't. It's non-irritating as it's mostly made of water but it does have a small scent of alcohol. The only problem is that it is so expensive, so I'm trying to find a more affordable alternative, but if money wasn't an issue, I would definitely continue buying it!

on 12/5/2011 12:05:00 AM

This is one of my staples! I just adore this exfoliator, it's much better than physical exfoliant beads. For those who say it's not dead skin that comes off, you should watch XiaXue's Guide to Life episode "Weird Stuff 2" (or the first one, can't remember atm) where she tests that statement out. Either way, my acne improved after an initial breakoutm, my skin is smoother and absorbs moisturizer better now. LOVE.

Pros:
- minimal and non-harmful ingredients
- gentle
- effective

Cons:
- the water runny texture can be annoying
- EXPENSIVE! Can I get this in Korea without paying for shipment? I'm going there soon.

on 12/3/2011 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product straight from Japan after seeing it multiple times on Bubzbeauty's videos. I got it expecting nothing short of what everyone was saying and how great it was. It did exactly as everyone had said, It removed my dead skin, and left my skin feeling so smooth. When I put makeup on after i have used Cure it looks alot smoother and more flawless. Ive heard it helps fade acne scars, I havent noticed that, but I will buy again, although the price is expensive.

on 11/25/2011 9:06:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cure Natural Aqua Gel. I saw on a blog a Cure giveaway and she post this link for Free Cure samples! This product helped my skin improve so much and most importantly reduced unevenness and blotchiness that my skin tends to get. It's NOT cheap, but worth it if your skin needs it

on 11/25/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I loooove this exfoliator, there is truly nothing like it. I've tried so many methods to removing flakes from ultra soft microfiber cloths which work well but can leave me quite raw if accidentally overdone to microderm scrubs and even trying my best to roll them off with my fingers on wet skin. Cure Aqua gel is amazing. Its a thin watery gel that metabolizes dead skin and really does leave you with such a healthy glow. its ingredients list is quite short and unlikely to trigger breakouts. An absolute win.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)