December 18, 2014 | 1362 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

I guess I'm about the only person who doesn't love this. Sometimes I manage to get good results, but most of the time my waves look weird and completely different on my left side than on my right. I've tried this with shoulder length and chin length, and I haven't ever been thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best curling iron I have ever owned. After watching a few YouTube videos I was able to do my hair in less than 30 minutes. It looked healthier, shinier, and the curls lasted all day! I highly recommend this. Mine was $25 at walmart. I do agree that an on/off switch would be better than the touch button. It is easy to turn off by accident. The glove could be improved upon as well. Overall, a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I really like it. It makes the curls last and doesn't damage.
I would reccomend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW !! not surprised about the ratings here. This thing is ZE BOMB !!!

It curls the HECK out of your hair. Seriously. And these curls LAST. You can certainly get your Taylor Swift curls going with this thing.

I don't use the glove. Its cumbersome. But there are NO negatives to this.

The price is great and it works. Works a lot better than I even thought it would.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

AMAZING.
I bought it in light pink- one of my favorite colors. It's the breast cancer awareness edition. Picked mine up at Walmart- go check it out.
It's amazing. I've always hated curling irons because of the clamp marks and kinks they give me. It's a smooth, nice curl and I really like it!
Heat settings are great- use 360. It goes up to 400.
OH, the glove included is crap. The fingers on the glove are like alien fingers. The thumb is as long as the pointer finger. Threw it out instantly and will invest in an expensive heat protective glove at ULTA later.
Overall, it's great! Look up tutorials on Youtube for it. They help :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by msitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this curling iron. I have short shoulder length hair and it gives me natural beautiful waves. Easy to use and curls hold!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by meagankristy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

SO impressed with You Curl. I'm pretty uninventive when it comes to doing my hair and this product has made me look like i know what I'm doing. I love the waves it produces and it holds SOOO well. Curls all day/night!

My only complaints: super slippery material so if i'm not holding it a certain way my hair will slip off. the glove isn't very heat-resistant. I think I'm going to invest in a better one. And sometimes I hit the off button accidentally which they could remedy by making it a switch instead, but it's not enough of downside for me not to use it.

The pros outweigh the cons big time and I'm so amazed at how well it works for its price point!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I can finally curl my hair =) it is so much simpler than regular irons and its ceramic which is a major plus as well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by hezbez21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh! BEST CURLING IRON EVER!!! I was skeptical of this iron because it was only $29 and I have had similar tools that cost over $100 that didn't work. I am so glad I bought this, you can creat tight curls or loose waves depending on the amount of hair you wrap around the barrel. The best part of this product......it actually holds the curl! I don't know how but my hair stays curly all night and into the next day....and I am someone whose hair cannot hold a curl. I was completely expecting my hair to fall but it never did. I am so in love with this curling iron!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This curling iron is the best one I have ever had. I have one with a clamp by Remington? and I was getting sick of the clamp. Once I heard about this curling iron, I was lucky enough to buy it for $23 instead of $40! This works wonderfully and I can't wait to discover different looks with the wand! :D