Conair Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

4.6

I got this for christmas last year and I absolutely LOVE it!
It makes a gorgeous wavy curl that reaches from root to tip. You can make it really curly or do looser waves. They last a really long time too. I like to do it really curly one day, and then sleep on it, and the next day it will be more wavy. It's amazing! So glad I found this curling iron.

on 7/18/2011 1:32:00 PM

So after reading all the reviews I went out and got this, and Im gonna have to say I didnt really like it that much. First off, its suuuuper slippery! Second, you cant get the last tip of hair to curl! Third, in order to get spiral curls you need to use only a tiny bit of hair which is gonna take forever, the more hair u use, the more wavy it looks, which is fine if your going for that relaxed wavy look. Fourth, the glove they provides is a 3 fingered funky alien glove. The good this is it heats up really fast and the red/black look is nice. I got it for 29.99 at target. Good price, but its being returned.

on 7/14/2011 8:26:00 PM

I guess I'm about the only person who doesn't love this. Sometimes I manage to get good results, but most of the time my waves look weird and completely different on my left side than on my right. I've tried this with shoulder length and chin length, and I haven't ever been thrilled.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best curling iron I have ever owned. After watching a few YouTube videos I was able to do my hair in less than 30 minutes. It looked healthier, shinier, and the curls lasted all day! I highly recommend this. Mine was $25 at walmart. I do agree that an on/off switch would be better than the touch button. It is easy to turn off by accident. The glove could be improved upon as well. Overall, a wonderful product.

I really like it. It makes the curls last and doesn't damage.
I would reccomend it

on 7/9/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW !! not surprised about the ratings here. This thing is ZE BOMB !!!

It curls the HECK out of your hair. Seriously. And these curls LAST. You can certainly get your Taylor Swift curls going with this thing.

I don't use the glove. Its cumbersome. But there are NO negatives to this.

The price is great and it works. Works a lot better than I even thought it would.

AMAZING.
I bought it in light pink- one of my favorite colors. It's the breast cancer awareness edition. Picked mine up at Walmart- go check it out.
It's amazing. I've always hated curling irons because of the clamp marks and kinks they give me. It's a smooth, nice curl and I really like it!
Heat settings are great- use 360. It goes up to 400.
OH, the glove included is crap. The fingers on the glove are like alien fingers. The thumb is as long as the pointer finger. Threw it out instantly and will invest in an expensive heat protective glove at ULTA later.
Overall, it's great! Look up tutorials on Youtube for it. They help :-)

on 6/29/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love this curling iron. I have short shoulder length hair and it gives me natural beautiful waves. Easy to use and curls hold!

on 5/31/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

SO impressed with You Curl. I'm pretty uninventive when it comes to doing my hair and this product has made me look like i know what I'm doing. I love the waves it produces and it holds SOOO well. Curls all day/night!

My only complaints: super slippery material so if i'm not holding it a certain way my hair will slip off. the glove isn't very heat-resistant. I think I'm going to invest in a better one. And sometimes I hit the off button accidentally which they could remedy by making it a switch instead, but it's not enough of downside for me not to use it.

The pros outweigh the cons big time and I'm so amazed at how well it works for its price point!

on 5/30/2011 3:51:00 PM

I love this! I can finally curl my hair =) it is so much simpler than regular irons and its ceramic which is a major plus as well

Popular Hair Styling Tools