April 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

AMAZING.
I bought it in light pink- one of my favorite colors. It's the breast cancer awareness edition. Picked mine up at Walmart- go check it out.
It's amazing. I've always hated curling irons because of the clamp marks and kinks they give me. It's a smooth, nice curl and I really like it!
Heat settings are great- use 360. It goes up to 400.
OH, the glove included is crap. The fingers on the glove are like alien fingers. The thumb is as long as the pointer finger. Threw it out instantly and will invest in an expensive heat protective glove at ULTA later.
Overall, it's great! Look up tutorials on Youtube for it. They help :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by msitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this curling iron. I have short shoulder length hair and it gives me natural beautiful waves. Easy to use and curls hold!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by meagankristy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

SO impressed with You Curl. I'm pretty uninventive when it comes to doing my hair and this product has made me look like i know what I'm doing. I love the waves it produces and it holds SOOO well. Curls all day/night!

My only complaints: super slippery material so if i'm not holding it a certain way my hair will slip off. the glove isn't very heat-resistant. I think I'm going to invest in a better one. And sometimes I hit the off button accidentally which they could remedy by making it a switch instead, but it's not enough of downside for me not to use it.

The pros outweigh the cons big time and I'm so amazed at how well it works for its price point!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Krissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I can finally curl my hair =) it is so much simpler than regular irons and its ceramic which is a major plus as well

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by hezbez21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh! BEST CURLING IRON EVER!!! I was skeptical of this iron because it was only $29 and I have had similar tools that cost over $100 that didn't work. I am so glad I bought this, you can creat tight curls or loose waves depending on the amount of hair you wrap around the barrel. The best part of this product......it actually holds the curl! I don't know how but my hair stays curly all night and into the next day....and I am someone whose hair cannot hold a curl. I was completely expecting my hair to fall but it never did. I am so in love with this curling iron!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This curling iron is the best one I have ever had. I have one with a clamp by Remington? and I was getting sick of the clamp. Once I heard about this curling iron, I was lucky enough to buy it for $23 instead of $40! This works wonderfully and I can't wait to discover different looks with the wand! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

The BEST curling iron I have ever bought. The clamps always gave me weird kinks and stuff in my hair, but this one is SO easy to use. It took me two tries to get the hang of it, what helped was to youtube it and see techniques other girls used to do it and now its so easy and I'm so confident that it turns out good that I can style my hair like this for work without having to worry "what if it doesn't turn out right?". The only curling iron a girl needs. Period.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

It's a 50/50 toss up at how my curls come out with this iron. First off, I hate the glove it came with, it's too big and had only 3 fingers. I threw it away, since it was useless. As for the curling iron itself, either my curls come out gorgeous or only the part of the strand is curled and the end of my hair strand is straight or wavy or something close to a wave. I expressed some frustration over this, and I don't understand how everyone here is saying their curls are coming out beautiful, most of the time, it doesn't curl my hair properly at all. Before losing all hope, I'm going to purchase a proper heat resistant glove and try curling my hair with the help of the glove and report back. I hope I get good results. I'll post more later.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ytdiana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this curling iron. Curls usually dont last in my hair and fall out after about an hour. I've tried professional curlers and other Conair curlers with no result, so I wasnt expecting much from this one. But it makes such pretty, natural looking curls. Lasted for 3 days! I got tons of complents for each of those three days!
Mine came with a glove, but it was a regular 5 fingered glove.. so they may have changed the packaging. The glove works pretty well, I could get my hand really close to the iron without feeling too much heat. Overall, I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by crazyjadely

I just bought this today and LOVE the results! Your curls can range from the cutesy bounciest Taylor swift curls to the fullest romantic Kim kardashian curls, the possibilities are endless! The box comes with a three fingered glove that was huge and made it harder to curl my hair. Although the highest setting is in the 400s I don't believe that that temperature is evenly distributed because I touched the end of the metal side multiple times and it didn't burn(keep in mind my skin is leather or anything) which means its harder for the tips of the hair to get curled as easily. I have thick long straight hair that will normally take around an hour to so my hair but with his nifty little guy I was able to finish my whole head within 45 min. Overall, I love it