April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It's a nice matte brown colour that i like for brows when i'm having low lights in my hair and i want my brows to be a bit darker than usual. On my eyes it's not so pretty, it appears to have a greenish tone in it that makes my eyes look weird, makes me look sick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cork is such a perfect brown/nude color. Very natural and smooth. Can be worn everyday for a fresh and natural look. I used it all the time on my lids and sometimes smudge it into my lash lines. Great eyeshadow! A must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

although cork gets great reviews, i just couldn't get this color to work for me. it was a bit ashy and muddy so i went with "soft brown."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dianasheglova

Love love love cork!!!!!!! It's a versatile colour for any look, I love combining this in the crease with woodwinked, sumptous olive or any other similar colour on lid. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its a matte medium brown. Looks really warm in the pan but comes out nice and neutral. Great for the crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeshadow because it's a very natural color that looks great alone or with other natural colors in the crease. The color pigmentation is great, but the single eyeshadow is a little expensive. It doesn't have a lot of fall out or a lot of glitter. This is a satin finish so it is slightly matte with a very slight shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a flexible crease color...something that would work with many situations and combinations. I narrowed it down to Wedge, Cork and Espresso. I had to rule out Espresso first. As lovely and as perfect of a brown as it is, it felt like more of an evening shade (and me being a stay at home mom...where do I go in the evening?). It was significantly darker than the other two. Then I had to decide between Wedge and Cork. On my under forearm, they looked very similiar. But when I swatched them on my hand the Wedge took on a reddish tone...just not the same golden brown that Cork had. Wedge looked off on my NW20 skin where as Cork's golden brown awesomeness worked great in both spots. It seems like Cork will work in the crease with just about all of my e/s collection. Also, I find the satin finish easy to blend and goes on very smooth.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by aniqaliah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect medium brown for crease for me(NC40) It pairs well with any colour on the lid. Too light for my eyebrows though. Def i will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJunkie777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeshadow at a CCO in Myrtle Beach, SC. I love using it in my crease with Satin Taupe in the outer corner All That Glitters on my lid, Shroom as a brow highlight and Crystal Avalanche in my inner corner / tear duct area. I find myself going to this whenever I am in a hurry to get my makeup done and when I don't have time get creative. I tried it for filling in my eyebrows as well but it wasn't dark enough for me. I think it would work great for someone who has like chestnut brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just recently got Cork, and I wore it today because I did a pin-up look. I used naked lunch on my lid and this in my crease and it looked BEAUTIFUL! I will continue wearing it on my crease! This and soft brown are great together as well!