MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 10/10/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this as a all over lid colour and espresso in the crease for a every day work look. Easy to apply and a lovely colour , easy to pair with a wide range of colours too. It has a nice sheen to it for those who don't like to much sparkle.

on 9/29/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Packed on, it's a neutral, medium brown -
When blended out, it turns into a slightly reddish muddy color.

UPDATE: I love this for contouring my cheeks - since the face is naturally more red than the eyelids, Cork works as a completely non-reddish color for the cheeks.

on 9/19/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first bought this shadow, I thought it was just average and boring. However, the more I use it, the more I like it. I love it as a crease color - gives a great contour and can be built up for a more dramatic look, or just a sweep of color gives you a nice natural look! I use naked lunch on the lid and then cork in the crease, great for a quick neutral eye!

on 9/15/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A nice, solid, medium brown color. I like this as a crease color for a professional daytime look with naked lunch as a base, or as an all-over wash for a matte smoky eye. This is a very versatile color, and it's safe and hard to mess up.

This is my perfect blending color! I always apply this to the crease & it just makes my crease stands out! Ive never had a problem with this making my eyeshadow look weird. Its a good medium matte brown with no shimmer whatsoever! I think its a must have in anyones MAC eyeshadow collection.

on 8/26/2010 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pretty color. Smooth application. I mostly use it for the crease.

on 8/18/2010 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It's a nice matte brown colour that i like for brows when i'm having low lights in my hair and i want my brows to be a bit darker than usual. On my eyes it's not so pretty, it appears to have a greenish tone in it that makes my eyes look weird, makes me look sick

on 8/18/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cork is such a perfect brown/nude color. Very natural and smooth. Can be worn everyday for a fresh and natural look. I used it all the time on my lids and sometimes smudge it into my lash lines. Great eyeshadow! A must have!

on 8/13/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

although cork gets great reviews, i just couldn't get this color to work for me. it was a bit ashy and muddy so i went with "soft brown."

on 8/10/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love love love cork!!!!!!! It's a versatile colour for any look, I love combining this in the crease with woodwinked, sumptous olive or any other similar colour on lid. LOVE!

Popular Eye Shadows