MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 10/30/2010 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my go to crease colour for day time looks, coz it's not too dark and it's not too light for my skin tone, it's just perfect. (NC 30-35 for reference) I like layering this over soba sometimes for more depth in my crease. It can also be used to fill in brows and although I've only had this colour for a few months it's already dented coz I use it so much. I'd definitely repurchase.

on 10/10/2010 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this as a all over lid colour and espresso in the crease for a every day work look. Easy to apply and a lovely colour , easy to pair with a wide range of colours too. It has a nice sheen to it for those who don't like to much sparkle.

on 9/29/2010 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Packed on, it's a neutral, medium brown -
When blended out, it turns into a slightly reddish muddy color.

UPDATE: I love this for contouring my cheeks - since the face is naturally more red than the eyelids, Cork works as a completely non-reddish color for the cheeks.

on 9/19/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first bought this shadow, I thought it was just average and boring. However, the more I use it, the more I like it. I love it as a crease color - gives a great contour and can be built up for a more dramatic look, or just a sweep of color gives you a nice natural look! I use naked lunch on the lid and then cork in the crease, great for a quick neutral eye!

on 9/15/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A nice, solid, medium brown color. I like this as a crease color for a professional daytime look with naked lunch as a base, or as an all-over wash for a matte smoky eye. This is a very versatile color, and it's safe and hard to mess up.

This is my perfect blending color! I always apply this to the crease & it just makes my crease stands out! Ive never had a problem with this making my eyeshadow look weird. Its a good medium matte brown with no shimmer whatsoever! I think its a must have in anyones MAC eyeshadow collection.

on 8/26/2010 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pretty color. Smooth application. I mostly use it for the crease.

on 8/18/2010 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It's a nice matte brown colour that i like for brows when i'm having low lights in my hair and i want my brows to be a bit darker than usual. On my eyes it's not so pretty, it appears to have a greenish tone in it that makes my eyes look weird, makes me look sick

on 8/18/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cork is such a perfect brown/nude color. Very natural and smooth. Can be worn everyday for a fresh and natural look. I used it all the time on my lids and sometimes smudge it into my lash lines. Great eyeshadow! A must have!

on 8/13/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

although cork gets great reviews, i just couldn't get this color to work for me. it was a bit ashy and muddy so i went with "soft brown."

Top Rated MAC Products