November 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by marciaxo

I really wanted to like this product since it is a little expensive. I bought the mini size off of Sephora for about $12. First of all, the travel size is TINY. If you're expecting to get a good use out of it, I advise you just go ahead and buy the full size (If you're sure if you really like it. For myself, I have really dry skin and so I felt like this primer dried out my skin a little bit. Also, it claims to be pore minimizing but for me, it honestly did not do much. I feel like there are better primers/pore minimizers out there for a better price so I would say go ahead and skip this one from benefit.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice primer. I don't have massive pores, so I don't notice a big difference in reduction (nothing can make them disappear) but I find it does even out my complexion, giving a nice base to work off of. It really helps prevent some oil production and prolong the longevity of your make up. It is only a small tube, but you only heed a small amount, so it's worth the investment. Works better than the drugstore primers that come in larger sizes

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Porefessional masks 25% of my pores and does NOTHING for my foundation application OR longevity.

For $30 I expect more.

If you are looking for something higher quality I would suggest Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer. It's SOOOO much BETTER. (And for $30 you get 1 oz --- as opposed to Benefit $30 for .75 oz)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Glorified Monistat Chafing Lotion. And the Monistat is better, to be honest.

I was sucked into the hype while visiting a Benefit store downtown. I do enjoy some of Benefit's more original products, but this was just a waste. Yes, it totally does what it says it's supposed to and for that, it gets a star. I liked the fact that it had a bit of 'skin-like' color to it, which I thought added a nice touch as a primer, so I gave it another star. 2 total stars.

But it's $30 to the Monistat which is $6 and does a better job. Recently though, I gave up both of them in favor of a primer by 100% Pure, which has no silicones and works just as well. I never realized how much my face disliked silicones. I deduced after a few months of testing out products that it doesn't mesh well with my skin and leads to clogged pores and spots.

So, if you're into silicone primers, save yourself $24 and make a trip to Target for the Monistat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Pinkkjewels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this primer! I would have to say it's my favorite. My makeup lasts longer and looks much better when I use this.. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to try this... It's very smoothing and not sticky at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best primers I used. It is very pricy, £25 a tub, but it's really good. It minimalises my pores, makes my skin so smooth and it has amazing texture. It does not prolong the wear of your foundation and it hides the pores. Very good product, i would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Hallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm lucky that I've received enough samples of this product that I haven't needed to buy it yet.
I like the texture and find that it does hide pores for a few hours but I do not see it as a primer as it moves.
I mainly like to use this to hide my pores and for it's texture.. I use a different primer with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by rosiejnes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

it's an OK primer, I can sometimes see why people are obsessed with it, but it does have many faults.

I hate the texture, it's silicone and when I put it on my face in the morning it's hard to apply evenly and it feels horrible on my fingers, yuckk

It is terribly pricey for what it is! I would not re-purchase this, it feels really bad and doesn't actually also do a lot for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I like this; makes my skin feel nice and prepped for make up. I do not really notice that my pores are less visible though, but I don't think I have a big issues with pores to begin with. I feel that it does a decent job with controlling oils.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Different texture, but a nice product. I'm terrible with using any type of base before foundation but I found this to be a nice change.