April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been trying this product for several weeks now and I can't see myself repurchasing this at $30. I always reach for my Sephora Ultra Smoothing primer over this. The Sephora primer prolongs my makeup and also fills my pores. This product does fill in my pores but after about 6-8 hours I find that my makeup will start to sepRate around my nose and chin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by molexter

I have tried this product so many times trying to get it to work. I am just not impressed. This makes my makeup look really nice at first, but that only lasts for an hour or so. I find that my foundation slips off of it, making the area around my nose actually look worse when I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

While this product worked well to cover up the large pore around my nose and cheeks, it worked the same as the NYX Pore Filler at three times the cost. I have to apply generous amounts of the Porefessional to be satisfied with the coverage, and at 30 dollars a pop I do not have the budget for something that is only mediocre.
I do love how smooth the product is when it is applied though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like it... It was amazing at the first two hours after that my skin still looked oily. Too expensive and no breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this primer. It does help to keep my foundation on but I do prefer benefit that gal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

love this shiit. makes my skin look flawlessly smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I did not see a huge difference in my pores with this stuff, just a standard primer. Kept my makeup on the average amount of time for a primer and was smooth to apply. I have dry skin and didn't notice any drying or anything. I would not purchase this again. I think the whole "pore" thing is a gimmick, because this is the second company I purchased with this "claim." Not cheap either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Having pretty huge pores around my nose, I need a primer that helps my face out with that. This really does its job.
This keeps my foundation on all day, and my pores are barely visible.

Benefit did an excellent job with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It does what it says, and as a primer it works. However, I think the quantity you are given is limited and it is quite expensive. It works like glue keeping my foundation in place, my face almost looks air brushed- in a good natural way. Will repurchase, handing my debit card over and closing my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jillmaclaine

I love love love this! I had been using the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, but this is much better and cheaper! I love the way it smells and feels. I needed an oil free primer, and so far, this has worked beautifully! My foundation stays for like 10 hours (with powder) which is just insane! Especially when I have to go to work after school, I'll were this and I don't have to worry about my makeup getting messed up. The tube, however, isn't my favorite and gets a little messy. It feels a little greasy at first, but its oil free and really just smooth. It doesn't break me out at all and is just amazing.

What I would consider a makeup essential!