BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 3/23/2015 10:37:00 PM

Got this in my Topbox and didn't start using until a few weeks ago. This product is very good at concealing a couple of larger pores by my nose. It fills them in and provides a smooth finish for my foundation. I just checked at Shopper's Drug Mart and the price is $37!! Crazy but I am pretty sure I will be buying. The tube should last a long time since you only need the tiniest amount.

on 3/21/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this in the Sugarglam Fairies set and, along with Hoola, this primer was the product I was most excited about. Well... I must say that I wasn't impressed. I mean, yes, it does what it claims. It does have a bluring effect on pores and it leaves the skin smooth and matte when you first apply it. However, I get shiny and my makeup starts to slide off within a couple hours, which is disappointing, considering how hyped and expensive this is. Not that it's bad, but there are much cheaper products out there that do the same or even a better job. I will not repurchase it.

on 3/19/2015 1:16:00 AM

thus for me is too compareable to drugstore primers like L'Oréal or Rimmel. Same texture similar result. I won't she'll out the cash for this one though sorry!

on 3/18/2015 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this primer, especially since I have been looking for one forever. I just really don't feel like this does anything. It feels wonderful when you put it on, but I can't tell that it enhances the appearance of my skin or makes my makeup last longer. I will continue to use the tube until I run out, but will probably not purchase again.

on 3/17/2015 10:16:00 PM

Totally useless, but i've bought 2 times..... and may be continue i think. I'm just so fan of benefit.

When I use sunscreen before this balm, this blur creme can destroy my sunscreen film, so I use foundation after this, but I haven't find a way to blend foundation without muddy my makeup...

Now, I just apply this balm first then i add some loose powder to correct the teinte and hide imperfections . I don't go out without sunscreen. So I can only stay at home when i use this useless product !!!! >o<

on 3/15/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. This primer has a powdery feel and a matte finish on my face which i think is perfect for someone who has oily skin! it keeps my face dry all day (a good 8 hours) and absorbs the oils on my skin! The only thing that makes me unhappy is the fact that this product is a little pricey!

on 3/15/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PRIMER FOR SURE.

No more comments.
Love it . Adore it. Will buy it all the time.

on 3/13/2015 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't really like silicone products, but if I want my makeup to last, I need them. This does what it claims better than any other primer I've tried. It fills in pores better than Smashbox, Kiehl's, Nars Instant Line and Pore in a stick, and Laura Mercier. I have repurchased several times and will again.

on 3/8/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

****For the price range, 1 lippie means a bad price, and 5 lippies means a great price.

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.) **Where I live, it is very dry.

Overview: Quickly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother skin.

Packaging: Comes in a squeeze tube. But the packaging that the tube was in is super cute.

Scent: A really light floral scent. Very pleasant, actually.

Texture: The typical silicone primer.

On skin: It makes your skin ultra smooth. You only need a pea sized amount to cover your whole face. It does not accentuate minor dry patches, but if there are bigger dry flakes on your skin, remove them by using tweezers gently, or exfoliate before you put on makeup. It doesn't minimize the appearance of my pores very visibly by itself, but a difference is made when you put concealer or foundation over it.

Lasting time: It says that it will help your makeup stay put, but I just found that this only helps my pores look smaller and it aids in a more smoother application of foundation/concealer.

Additional: It is super pricey, and I've heard that the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is basically a dupe for this, so opt with that if you don't want to spend so much.

Thank you for reading my review!

on 3/3/2015 4:14:00 PM

This is the first primer I've ever loved! It works beautifully to minimize pores and blur fine lines. It feels very lightweight on the skin. Would definitely repurchase.