April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara! I have short, straight lashes. After using my shu uemura eyelash curlers and then popping this stuff on, WOW! I bought the maybelline the falsies Volum' Express Waterproof everlasting, not the one with the blue writing in the pic. Apparently it's the newest out. Great price, great mascara! Try it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite thing about this is the wand; it's curved which means an even and easy application all over your lashes. Clumps easy when I apply more than 2 coats however and it doesn't spread the lashes out evenly as I like. But quite good at volumising! Not very waterproof I'd say, so don't buy this product if you're relying on that!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Clumps TONS! Hate it... Took it off immediately after seeing it clumping. UPDATE: Added some water to it, and it doesnt clump as much, if at all. It is tough to remove as it is waterproof, and some eyelashes come out/off with the mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

[rating: 4.5 lippies, rounded up to 5]

i always use my trusty shu uemura eyelash curler before any mascara, and the falsies waterproof keeps my lashes curled all day long. i found that it gives some volume and provides good length which really accentuates my lashes when curled and i love the big doll-eye look effect it gives. my only gripe with it is that it smudges after 5-6 hours of wear, but i happily put up with it since it gives me the look i'm going for. i have repurchased this multiple times over and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by NicolineLisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All in all A great mascara and it works well as a normal mascara, but you can't go to the pool with it, because it is not waterproof at all.
But i really like the formula and the brush 👌

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

I bought this because I needed a waterproof mascara and everyone seemed to love it. At first, I really liked it, but after I used it a few times, it got super clumpy and gooey. Every time i touched my eye (even hours after I applied it) i would get mascara goo on my finger. Other days, it seems to be okay. Honestly, I'm just using it up to get rid of it! If anyone has any suggestions to take the clumping away, I'd love to take advice! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Almante

Pros
- Give lashes the 'Falsies' look, lashes are slightly flared and long enough to catch attention.
- Give the 'Black' intense look.
- Many coats can be applied.
- Nice, attractive packaging.

Cons
- Smells too synthetic. You can actually smell your lashes, which is abnormal.
- Heavy and thick. Uncomfortable to wear.
- Sometimes when applied on the lower lashes or at the tips of lashes, it can cause terrible mess and clumps.
- Damage lashes. When I removed the product, I found lots of my lashes falling. I've never have this issue when I used other mascara.

❤ Overall, I won't buy this mascara again. It looks beautiful when other people see you wear it, but it doesn't feel great for you ❤

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for extending lashes. Adds volume. So so on the separating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have short Asian lashes with a semi monolid. When I wear a mascara that holds a curl, it pushes my eyelid to a double fold. This mascara is very clumpy and can get messy. The formula is very thick and goppy/wet. It takes a little longer to dry but the blackest black formula is indeed very dark. There is somewhat of a glossy black dry finish on my lashes. This mascara does bring drama but requires extra effort with a lash comb to get the chunkies out. It doesn't flake or smudge and is very waterproof. This isn't a mascara I would wear to school or work though...because it does take extra time. Like all major drugstore brands you can get this mascara for cheap but I wouldn't repurchase because I much prefer Maybellines the one or nyx dolls eyes in long lash. This is just too much effort to make it work. It's an Okay mascara...there are better maybelline ones out there

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by knc70

I bought this mascara with such high hopes due to the amazing reviews on it that I had recently saw. This mascara is crap when used alone in my opinion. I use it over two coats of Maybelline One By One mascara and it works like a charm. I naturally have very long eyelashes, and this just makes them even more noticeable. I constantly get asked what mascara I use and if it is one of the very expensive brands. I always tell them about this amazing combo. It is amazing at giving the extra volume my long flat lashes need! If you have stick straight lashes, just curl and use these two together and you will be amazed!