October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

got this a while ago and never really used it much. Just now getting around to using it and find that it's great for creating a smokey look and blending/smudging into your lashes, but is way too creamy and messy for everyday lining. It doesn't stay on your waterline for long either.

I don't even use the smudger end of the liner because it's useless. It's an odd shape and pulls my skin rather than smudging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner went on smoothly and gave a nice bold line, but it wasn't really very black IMO (L'oreal's was far superior), and it smeared easily. Not impressed. It was $9.99 at CVS and I'm definitely going to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by crmv99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus has always been my go to eyeliner for a while now, so when I ran out, naturally I went to go buy more, then I noticed a new eyeliner called Liquiline and wondered if I should give it a try. It costs a bit more than the Perfect Point Plus, so I look here first before taking a chance on a new product. Impressed by the reviews, I decided to give a try. I found one at my local grocery store and with coupon, only ended up costing $7. I bought it in Blackfire and I can now say that this is my go to eyeliner! Good bye, Perfect Point Plus, hello Liquiline!

The pencil glides on so smoothly (no tugging - didn't think that was possible with a pencil eyeliner), gives a nice dark intense color and is extremely long lasting. I couldn't be more pleased with this product and will continue to buy this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by payyy324

this is my favorite eye liner ever! although if it was a twist up eye liner it would be even better! but sharpening this pencil is a simple price to pay for such an amazing product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by latteys

i really enjoy this liner! works great. i only have it in blackfire, so i cant comment on the other colors. it produces a bold, dark color. lasts at least 8 hours and sometimes even up to 12 hours. i never liked pencil eyeliner bc they get hard and crumble. yet this has changed my impression--the pencil actually stays soft and very easy to glide even after its been opened for a month! wow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by amyd1969

I would say you can compare this easily to Uurban Decay's 24/7 and MAC Power Point. Rich pigment, true color, long lasting and blendable. I am thrilled to find something less expensive that works fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CSerrano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covergirl's Perfect point plus has always been my go to eyeliner. I think liquiline has changed my mine. The application is so smooth and it gives a nice dark intense color. I love it. I keep it in my purse. It's a great drugstore buy. It's pricey for a drugstore but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

by far my favourite eyeliner. it glides on easily, does not smudge onto other areas, is a lovely black, stays on all day, and is easy to remove even if you don't have makeup remover. i would definetely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It is smooth and blendable but with a little black matte shadow over it, it does not bu0dge, at least on my lid. The only thing I don't like about it is that after about 4 hours, the wing of my liner is gone. But reapplication is easy and they do and they don't boast it as a long lasting product, sot he lasting power is actually impressive. Paired with Buy One Get _____ sale, I would definitely repurchase, but it's nothing to leave my Technakohl for.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ericaa

I agree with all the other rave reviews. This pencil is nice and soft, applies easily, and stays put. I can't wait to go buy the other colors! (: