February 1, 2015 | 1995 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by PinkDiamond717

I bought this because infortunately, I can't use the Milani Liquif'eye liner which is very bold, dark and stays put really well, BUT, it has an ingredient or something that irritates my eyes and makes them burn and water, (Nothing wrong with the product, I am apparently sensitive to something, I have no idea what, in some liners, because I've had this same problem with some other liners in the past).
It does go on very dark and smooth. Really easy to apply, however, it doesn't stay put that long. It didn't wear completely off, but it faded some after an hour. I still find it better than regular liners out there, because they are not as dark, and wear off a lot easier and quicker. So, I gave this 4 lippies because it doesn't stay put as long as i'd like, but that's ok, I don't mind touching up every few hours. I usually carry a little makeup bag with me when I go places for touching up anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

got this a while ago and never really used it much. Just now getting around to using it and find that it's great for creating a smokey look and blending/smudging into your lashes, but is way too creamy and messy for everyday lining. It doesn't stay on your waterline for long either.

I don't even use the smudger end of the liner because it's useless. It's an odd shape and pulls my skin rather than smudging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner went on smoothly and gave a nice bold line, but it wasn't really very black IMO (L'oreal's was far superior), and it smeared easily. Not impressed. It was $9.99 at CVS and I'm definitely going to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by crmv99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus has always been my go to eyeliner for a while now, so when I ran out, naturally I went to go buy more, then I noticed a new eyeliner called Liquiline and wondered if I should give it a try. It costs a bit more than the Perfect Point Plus, so I look here first before taking a chance on a new product. Impressed by the reviews, I decided to give a try. I found one at my local grocery store and with coupon, only ended up costing $7. I bought it in Blackfire and I can now say that this is my go to eyeliner! Good bye, Perfect Point Plus, hello Liquiline!

The pencil glides on so smoothly (no tugging - didn't think that was possible with a pencil eyeliner), gives a nice dark intense color and is extremely long lasting. I couldn't be more pleased with this product and will continue to buy this in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by payyy324

this is my favorite eye liner ever! although if it was a twist up eye liner it would be even better! but sharpening this pencil is a simple price to pay for such an amazing product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by latteys

i really enjoy this liner! works great. i only have it in blackfire, so i cant comment on the other colors. it produces a bold, dark color. lasts at least 8 hours and sometimes even up to 12 hours. i never liked pencil eyeliner bc they get hard and crumble. yet this has changed my impression--the pencil actually stays soft and very easy to glide even after its been opened for a month! wow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by amyd1969

I would say you can compare this easily to Uurban Decay's 24/7 and MAC Power Point. Rich pigment, true color, long lasting and blendable. I am thrilled to find something less expensive that works fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CSerrano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covergirl's Perfect point plus has always been my go to eyeliner. I think liquiline has changed my mine. The application is so smooth and it gives a nice dark intense color. I love it. I keep it in my purse. It's a great drugstore buy. It's pricey for a drugstore but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

by far my favourite eyeliner. it glides on easily, does not smudge onto other areas, is a lovely black, stays on all day, and is easy to remove even if you don't have makeup remover. i would definetely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It is smooth and blendable but with a little black matte shadow over it, it does not bu0dge, at least on my lid. The only thing I don't like about it is that after about 4 hours, the wing of my liner is gone. But reapplication is easy and they do and they don't boast it as a long lasting product, sot he lasting power is actually impressive. Paired with Buy One Get _____ sale, I would definitely repurchase, but it's nothing to leave my Technakohl for.