April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blackfire

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by payyy324

this is my favorite eye liner ever! although if it was a twist up eye liner it would be even better! but sharpening this pencil is a simple price to pay for such an amazing product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by latteys

i really enjoy this liner! works great. i only have it in blackfire, so i cant comment on the other colors. it produces a bold, dark color. lasts at least 8 hours and sometimes even up to 12 hours. i never liked pencil eyeliner bc they get hard and crumble. yet this has changed my impression--the pencil actually stays soft and very easy to glide even after its been opened for a month! wow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by amyd1969

I would say you can compare this easily to Uurban Decay's 24/7 and MAC Power Point. Rich pigment, true color, long lasting and blendable. I am thrilled to find something less expensive that works fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by CSerrano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covergirl's Perfect point plus has always been my go to eyeliner. I think liquiline has changed my mine. The application is so smooth and it gives a nice dark intense color. I love it. I keep it in my purse. It's a great drugstore buy. It's pricey for a drugstore but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleTwilight

by far my favourite eyeliner. it glides on easily, does not smudge onto other areas, is a lovely black, stays on all day, and is easy to remove even if you don't have makeup remover. i would definetely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It is smooth and blendable but with a little black matte shadow over it, it does not bu0dge, at least on my lid. The only thing I don't like about it is that after about 4 hours, the wing of my liner is gone. But reapplication is easy and they do and they don't boast it as a long lasting product, sot he lasting power is actually impressive. Paired with Buy One Get _____ sale, I would definitely repurchase, but it's nothing to leave my Technakohl for.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ericaa

I agree with all the other rave reviews. This pencil is nice and soft, applies easily, and stays put. I can't wait to go buy the other colors! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It def lives up to what it claims. No question.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of Covergirl because I think they are the best value for money of the drugstore brands. However, I love my Loreal liquid eyeliner and always return to it because I have never found a pencil that can do the job of a liquid . I have also never found a liquid eyeliner that does as good a job as my Loreal liner. How pleasantly surprised I was at this eyeliner. I don't usually use CG pencils at all. I think their pencils are their weakest item generally. This pencil is very different and does live up to its claims. It draws a lovely dark line that does look like liquid liner and the smudger helps accentuate the effect. That's all very well, but would it stay on all day? Yes it did!!!! Yeah!!!!!It also lines the inner eyeline beautifully. Can I let go of my Loreal liquid eyeliner? That's like letting go of an old friend. We shall have to wait and see, but I am really loving my CG eye pencil.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by vwzen81

Goodbye Urban Decay 24/7 liner! For me this liner is a total dupe for the 24/7 liners but the Covergirl liner actually lasts much longer on my bottom waterline than any other liner I've ever tried. It is so soft and applies with no effort at all, no tugging or having to press hard. The smudger on the end of the liner is awesome and works great with this liner to get that smokey effect. As for the price, if you don't get it on sale, it's expensive for a drugstore liner. However, when compared to the price of Urban Decay's 24/7 or even MUFE's Aqua Eyes, this liner is much less expensive and well worth it; plus you can almost always find Covergirl products on sale at a local drugstore.