August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

I just like this stuff because the cleanse n mend conditioner is kinda thin, so I wind up w/a few tangles here and there when I am combing my hair after a shower, so I spritz some of this stuff on to de-tangle. It makes me reminisce on the "olden days" when my mom used to spray Johnson and Johnson's "No More Tears" detangler on my hair before she combed it after my bath when I was a toddler :) It is nice in that aspect as well. It's definitely worth the 3 or 4 dollars I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

it is the bomb! i love it! my hair is naturally frizzy and curly so i used this. (i know its not really 'supposed to make your hair straight but it did.) i love it . but it smells ok.

Smell: ok
Quality: great

i am SO buying this again~!~!~!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaJM

Been using this for about 3 to 4 months.

I initially bought this because I fried my hair. It was cheap and I had already spent so much money trying to erase what I had done.

It isn't a deep conditioner so no one should expect it to feel like one. What it does for me is make my hair look and feel healthy. Never has my hair felt weighed down by this product. It always feels bouncy, clean and shiny.

I use this along with Aussie's 3 min miracle. When my hair is damp I spray this on the parts I know are super dry and fried looking. Then sometimes I air dry or if I am going out I blow dry. Your hair btw will smell awesome. That is if you enjoy a tropical scent.

I really think Aussie is going to be my new staple in hair care. The products are very affordable and for my hair they work. That is all I ask in a haircare product to do what it says it will do.

Edit* I should mention my hair is on the thick side but not coarse. I suppose I have a mixture of some coarse strands with thin probably more thin. So I can't say how this would work with someone who has very thick and coarse hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product works really well for me. I spray it on about 15 minutes out of the shower, and every morning when I do my hair. I probably use it a little too often, actually. My hair feels softer and more lush, and it smells amazing.

However, this isn't the best leave-in I've ever used (unfortunately, poor college student that I am, I can't afford the one that I really like). For those on a budget, I think this is a great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by karebear1001

Well.. this was my first leave in,and it was okay.. i do suggest this product to someone who is on a small budget.so over all this product was Okay (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a search for a good leave-in conditioner and just haven't found it yet. I was hoping this would be it. I've tried h/e leave-ins and was hoping I'd find a treasure with this cheap one but it wasn't It seemed to help a little, but nothing like I expected. It didn't leave my hair soft and subtle like I want in a leave-in. It's ok for the price though. I love the smell of all aussie products so that's a plus that they stuck with the same scent. Maybe next time..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made my hair super soft and smooth. It fixed my heat abused hair and reduced the sight of split ends. Fabulous conditioner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the Aussie products with the unique scent (to me, they all have this coconutty, vanilla scent), I've used their shampoos and conditioners before and they worked great considering the less expensive prices. Maybe I was expecting too much from the leave-in conditioner, but am kind of disappointed because it doesn't really leave my hair smooth nor detangle them well. Maybe it's because I have long, VERY thin hair that is easy to be tangled. Anyhow, I'm not sure why but when the weather started to get hotter and humid in summer, the product left a really weird, dusty smell on my hair that had made me just stop using it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick and healthy hair that doesn't require a heavy leave in conditioner. I use this product in the winter to give a little moisture and keep me sane during the long Midwestern winters with the lovely scent. It doesn't offer a lot of moisturizing, so if you're looking for that super silky feel after applying your leave in conditioner, skip over this one. It's a spritz type bottle, not a spray, so it's kind of hard to get all of your hair. A great way to use this, I've found, is for the nights I fell asleep with my hair still styled or up. I wake up to an unslightly bump in my hair or that telltale wrinkle in my hair of a ponytail, I just spritz this and brush it out. It's less harsh than water and works great!
Overall, not the best CONDITIONER, but a good product to have on hand regardless, especially since it's so cheap. It's big enough that I don't think I'll repurchase even after using it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Chlox19

Okay so ive been using this product for the last 2 years or so, why i have no idea. To be totally honest it doesnt do much for my hair, i just really love the smell. Will start looking for alternative leave in sprays i think!